Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 despicable Sikh United

Status
Not open for further replies.

killieboy

Dec 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me, or are Sikh United in Div 1 the biggest bunch of women and cheats and complainers and most unsporting team ever to have set foot on a soccer field??
Get within arm's length of these jokers and they start that whining and the unsavoury waving the imaginary card to the ref to get players booked after every single tough challenge. What a bunch of dickheads, go and play badminton or table tennis guys, it's a contact sport.
In 20 years of playing the game in the UK and here I've never known a team to bitch, moan, dive and try to start fights that they clearly can't win (running backwards away from me and shouting "let's go" when attempting to go ahead).
Well done to the ref Andy who for the most part, handled it well, although he should be dishing out cards for that mob waving for a card and asking for a player to be booked everytime a challenge goes in.
Has anyone else experienced this shower of imposters?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a Fraser Valley post. But, Killieboy, obviously you're new to the region. Look, the FVSL is the shattiest, worst, bush league in BC with mostly Maple Ridge (#1 sh-thole in Canada) and Surrey (#2 hole) players. You'll see more of this as you go along. I feel for you, but hey, when in Surrey, do what the Surrey's do.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me, or are Sikh United in Div 1 the biggest bunch of women and cheats and complainers and most unsporting team ever to have set foot on a soccer field??
Get within arm's length of these jokers and they start that whining and the unsavoury waving the imaginary card to the ref to get players booked after every single tough challenge. What a bunch of dickheads, go and play badminton or table tennis guys, it's a contact sport.
In 20 years of playing the game in the UK and here I've never known a team to bitch, moan, dive and try to start fights that they clearly can't win (running backwards away from me and shouting "let's go" when attempting to go ahead).
Well done to the ref Andy who for the most part, handled it well, although he should be dishing out cards for that mob waving for a card and asking for a player to be booked everytime a challenge goes in.
Has anyone else experienced this shower of imposters?

I think it is just you. Carry on.

killieboy

Dec 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that guys, thought the TTP site was all the one thing, didn't realize it was regionalized! Although I do recall playing a Richmond team in the summer and, although not in the same boat as the Sikhs, they tended to whinge a little bit as well. Not made for football, sorry soccer, some of you lads, all style and no substance.
Cheers, I'll bugger off back to the bush league now.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a Fraser Valley post. But, Killieboy, obviously you're new to the region. Look, the FVSL is the shattiest, worst, bush league in BC with mostly Maple Ridge (#1 sh-thole in Canada) and Surrey (#2 hole) players. You'll see more of this as you go along. I feel for you, but hey, when in Surrey, do what the Surrey's do.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Ummm, VMSL D2A has a Sikh Temple team, so it's not necessarily a FVSL post.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey killieboy, maybe u should go back home u twat! If the ref gives the cards out deal with it!.....all player's ask the ref to pull out cards along with the fans and in the end it's his call.

Hi CS.

Hard Ballz

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll get it sorted out for you Killieboy.

On that note does anyone have anything to add that relates to the topic here?

I agree most teams do embellish to get cards and ask for cards to be shown, but some teams go way overboard with it all. For the most part, i think refs wont put up with it and realize that players are faking it.
It only hurts you in the end as refs never know what's real and whats fake, and end up playing on.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The worst offenders are the Master's players. We're brutal! Just go out to any Master's game and just listen to the moans.

ST4life

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that guys, thought the TTP site was all the one thing, didn't realize it was regionalized! Although I do recall playing a Richmond team in the summer and, although not in the same boat as the Sikhs, they tended to whinge a little bit as well. Not made for football, sorry soccer, some of you lads, all style and no substance.
Cheers, I'll bugger off back to the bush league now.

You talk too much for someone who doesnt know his way around anything. Watch what you say and how you say it around these woods, it could get you into trouble. keep stuffing yourselfs with potatoes and shut it.

Hi HB:knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0