Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 despicable Sikh United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you go back to the old 2005 FVSL Premier threads on here, you will see that it was a merger between Sikh United and GN. They had a premier team and a Cat team.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. A merger between 2 shitty teams to make one super shitty team. Fantastic merger.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was their keepers name on here ...was it Star Pimp?
This team would show up time and time again with not enough players back in the FVSL.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone please close this thread down?! It's painful reading post after post about the wrong team.

We all get it, you don't like Sikh Utd, you think they moan and whine after every tackle. You've made your point. I haven't played against them yet this year, so I can't comment.

To you morons out there who are still confused about what team we're talking about, I feel bad for you. You must have bigger issues to deal with on a daily basis, such as which shoe goes on which foot, or which tube is the toothpaste and which is the hair gel. My pity and best wishes are with you all.

To everyone who thinks that reading the mention of an Indian team is just cause to bring up your favorite indian delicacy, you're a bunch of ignorant fcuks. Whenever people mention Inter or Columbus in the VMSL threads, how come no one mentions their favorite pasta dish or which gelato flavor tastes best?! We as a people have more to offer than fattening pastries and different ways to cook chicken. So put down the burning crosses, give your head a shake and show some fcuking decency. (That might've been a bit harsh, but it sounds great when you read it!) :D.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the team of moaners was Sporting, actually.

Whenever people mention Inter or Columbus in the VMSL threads, how come no one mentions their favorite pasta dish or which gelato flavor tastes best?!

Regs, now would be a good time to post one of the old I-Tie thread links. TS, you will be enlightened.

Being Upna myself, I hear you brother. I for one know that the Indian community also contributes a fine selection of sari clad babes w/ pencil eraser shaped glass cutters at every SUFC match. I pray for a rain-shower on these occasions.

Bring on the kung-fu fight between Johnny and Raj, fighting for Predi’s heart, even though we all know Johnny always wins. He’s dreamy.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sporting - they're Irish, right? Mmmmmm . . . Guinness

(I am actually in Dublin right now at the airport, so I tell you this from the real Guinness with the nitrogen keg system)

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eat a d!ck, Dude. Can't wait to play you guys again and avenge last year's loss. Can't believe we were up 1-0 at the 87th minute and ended up losing 2-1. Oh, and I'll try not to mess up your hair as I two-foot you from behind, and then moan about the yellow card I get......

Being Upna myself.........
BTW, it's spelled 'Apna,' I wouldn't want you to embarass yourself again in front of your 'brothers.'

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TS, sounds like you need to join me on the Port Mann bridge.

Set yourself free.

Freedom Fries for everyone, smothered in Creole Mayonnaise

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
TS, sounds like you need to join me on the Port Mann bridge.

Set yourself free.

Freedom Fries for everyone, smothered in Creole Mayonnaise

here is a message tagged with a lil education for all

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw6RgIf6epQ]YouTube - Russell Peters Indian Accent[/ame]

russel still my fave

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eat a d!ck, Dude. Can't wait to play you guys again and avenge last year's loss. Can't believe we were up 1-0 at the 87th minute and ended up losing 2-1. Oh, and I'll try not to mess up your hair as I two-foot you from behind, and then moan about the yellow card I get......

BTW, it's spelled 'Apna,' I wouldn't want you to embarass yourself again in front of your 'brothers.'

Who was that guy w/ the fine hair who scored that winner in minute 94.5? It was your Upna brother, that's who.

Pretty sure Sporting is Pork-N'-Cheese, ain't it? I blame Sunsei Hanson for this whole mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0