Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 despicable Sikh United

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like a good baked potatoe w/ mango chutney on the side.

Amen, brother.

Can't beat Fritz Fries at Granville and Davie... at 3am... "Medium Fries with Mango Chutney Curry Mayo... cheers."

Sweet.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You talk too much for someone who doesnt know his way around anything. Watch what you say and how you say it around these woods, it could get you into trouble. keep stuffing yourselfs with potatoes and shut it.

Hi HB:knvb:

really what kinda trouble can it get you in? are we not talking soccer?

killieboy

Dec 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
really what kinda trouble can it get you in? are we not talking soccer?
Yeah, just what I was thinking? Is that some kind of veiled threat for something other than soccer?
As for going back home, it's Scotland, not Ireland, but I wouldn't expect uneducated types to know the difference.
And if someone could explain the potatoes reference, that would be great.
And all players do not ask for cards, perhaps a free kick, but not cards. That's a real low guys, second only to spitting maybe.
Clearly too many of you boys have been watching football on TV. None of that mob we played Saturday night would last three seconds in the UK with their antics!!
It's a shame, because, as much as I hate to admit it, the Sikh Utd lads have some great ball players, wasted by their shameful unsportsmanship.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You talk too much for someone who doesnt know his way around anything. Watch what you say and how you say it around these woods, it could get you into trouble. keep stuffing yourselfs with potatoes and shut it.

Apparently doesn't only happen on the field.
Do you think he dove and called for a card after he typed that or before?
:rolleyes:

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm confused...ST4life I'm assuming is a Sikh Temple player. I thought u played Sikh United?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since we're on the food topic....i like samosa's and chutney:wa:.

Hard Ballz

I was stuffing my mouth with my Costco bought Samosas when I read this. I don't think they come with chutney, though. Anyone ever had those? Delicious. One minute in the microwave are my favourite cooking instructions as well.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ultimate Seafood Junkies, out here in Langley. You can get the best deep fried fish- cod, hallibut, or salmon. Big old fries, and a variety of nice chutneys for sides. The young blond behind the counter has a great rack, too, and have on many an occasion immagined stuffing her samosa.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
up north's were evrything's good......expect the best team in the world is from the south??

here's a weird fact for you the teams in the epl that play in red have won way way more than the teams in blue .... liverpool man utd and the arse v everton man city and chelsea

i agree the best team i the world is from the south .... south merseyside and they play in red:p

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...an' this has wot to do with dethpickable behaviour or taters or ST4life's propensity to jump overboard?

Attachments

• lgpp0638+daffy-duck-in-warner-brothers-looney-tunes-warner-brothers-looney-tunes-poster.jpg
    lgpp0638+daffy-duck-in-warner-brothers-looney-tunes-warner-brothers-looney-tunes-poster.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0