Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So why is it only 1-0 then?

I think he’s basing that on who is in our group. I don’t think they’re bad at all but they don’t beat Abby, Blue Devils, Titans, or Lightning. Knights and them likely battle for last spot, but I’m not sure how relegation works this year? If it’s one from each group then there’s a possibility they do go down.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 0
Gunners 1

Both teams didn't play the best, they had a goal disallowed for a "high" foot, we got lucky with that one, we couldn't burry any of our chances and they got a goal off a nice shot from about 20 yards that beat our keeper with 7 mins left, we are expecting better from our selves this season, tough loss to start the season.

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we hear a recap from both sides? Asking for a friend.
Game started slow by both sides, we had the majority of the play and chances in the first half. It ended goalless but they scored on a turnover against the run of play 3 minutes in to the second half on a breakaway. 5 minutes later we were down to 10 men on a tackle from behind on a breakaway. With 10 men we still controlled the play and equalized with 25 to go but right after the goal we went down to 9 on a very questionable strait red card for dangerous tackle. We held on for the last 15 with 9 men for a hard earned point. Down two of our best defenders to suspension week one is not ideal tho.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went 1 for 7 last week so can’t do much worse.

Black Knights 0-4 Blue Devils. I can’t see anything but a big win here for the Blue Devils.

Red Devils 2-1 Dynamo. Possible MOTW. Dynamo desperate for their first points of the season are in tough again against a Red Devils team that’ll be on a high from beating their rivals in week 1.

Sparta 3-1 Rowdies. Sparta just too much for the Rowdies.

Gunners 0-1 Abby. Abby to win a tough one after last weeks loss.

Chilliwack 0-2 Aldy. Aldergrove to keep going where they left off last week/season.

Titans - Mission. Possible MOTW. Last 5 games between the teams have us winning 3, and only losing once. It must annoy them considering they probably should have 3 out of 5 wins and not the other way around.

Temple 0-2 Surrey. Still really nothing to go off, but Surrey find ways to win, so I’ll take them here.

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 2
Blue devils 3-1 Knights
Chilliwack 0-3 Lightning
Surrey 1-0 Temple
Sparta 2- 0 Rowdies
Dynamo 2-3 Red devils
Gunners 0-2 Abby
Mission 1-0 Titans

baller999

Mar 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 2 - 2 Rowdies

Gritty battle in the rain tonight. Thought we did enough for the win but were not able to put them away. Credit to the rowdies - they are gritty, rough, hard working, and fought for the tie tonight. They will steal a number of points this season I’m sure.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 1
Temple. 0

Score does not reflect game at all, we controlled the game the whole time temple had one decent header on net the whole time, I think the temple team that folded last year was better to be honest. Unless they fielded a weak squad today or something I don’t see them winning many games and will finish in the bottom. Temples goalie stood on his head in the second half and gave them a chance. Good win by us hopefully we can continue it.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bit of a run down of our game for anyone who even cares.

Both teams started out with intentions to win creating chances at both ends, with the best chances falling in our favour. Their keeper made a couple of very good saves within seconds, saved a breakaway then got up to lay out and save the rebound as well. Around the 40th minute they capitalized off a bad giveaway with their striker unleashing a rocket into the top corner, our keeper got a hand to it but it was just too much to keep out. 1-0 heading into half time.

Second half started with us hitting a post, then they hit a post or long after, and as we really started to push it seemed as if we wasn’t going to be able to break through with their centre backs doing a pretty good job of dealing with whatever we threw at them. Eventually around the 75th minute we scored directly from a free kick. That then gave us the momentum, and we managed to pot again on or next attack. The titans tried to get back into the game but just couldn’t muster anything up.

Good clean game as it always is when we play those guys. Martin Thompson was the referee, and seen as we usually give refs a hard time if they make mistakes, I gotta give him credit for the job he did last night.

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good clean game as it always is when we play those guys. Martin Thompson was the referee, and seen as we usually give refs a hard time if they make mistakes, I gotta give him credit for the job he did last night.

martin Thompson is best ref in FVSL by a long shot

Fez08

Jan 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money

martin Thompson is best ref in FVSL by a long shot
I thought Kyle Williams was the best ref in the FVSL...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0