Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Make Up Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey cascade , is there covered benches at Pitt secondary ?
Wondering if the tent is necessary today.
See ya soon
We got music and beers ready for today

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey cascade , is there covered benches at Pitt secondary ?
Wondering if the tent is necessary today.
See ya soon
We got music and beers ready for today
Yup there are covered benches there, no tent needed unless you want it for the parking lot after. We'll have the block rocker there early as well. See you soon.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV 4-1 Celtic

We had a great first half with some good chances and moved the ball well. 0-0 half. They opened the scoring 10 in a nice shot bottom corner from the 18. Went up 2-0 about 8 later off a shot from the 18 took a weird bounce and ended up in the corner. 3-0 with about 15 to go off a pk. 3-1 off a bad deflection led us to an empty net. We pushed and they countered with 2 left breakaway rocket near post. They're a solid team with a good group of guys. Good luck in the cup semis.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Accurate report by cascade.

We had 1 sub until the 70 min. They had none. Def some tired bodies out there.

Poco .... Tomorrows game means nothing to either of our teams if Sparta beats Dynamo tonight. Both teams show up and called it a tie ? We will bring beers , music and other requests ...

Fez08

Jan 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV 4-1 Celtic

We had a great first half with some good chances and moved the ball well. 0-0 half. They opened the scoring 10 in a nice shot bottom corner from the 18. Went up 2-0 about 8 later off a shot from the 18 took a weird bounce and ended up in the corner. 3-0 with about 15 to go off a pk. 3-1 off a bad deflection led us to an empty net. We pushed and they countered with 2 left breakaway rocket near post. They're a solid team with a good group of guys. Good luck in the cup semis.

The old dome is still ringing from getting knocked twice in a span 5 mins. Good bloody nose to go alone with it.

Good clean game yesterday, great group of guys.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough going for you @Fez08 definitely had a rough start to the game. @RRegatta I believe that your game will be replayed as a fresh 90. I believe a game had to be played a minimum of 65-70 minutes, after that length the league would decide the outcome. Maybe @knvb would know exact details.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we will have to replay match ...
That being said , poco plays Milan on Sunday. Poco win secures them provincial spot. Hoping that's the case and then we can just call the game a draw lol ? Not wanting to drive back there.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Milan 0

We played a strong game. Had most of the possession,moved the ball around well and had the most/better of chances. We scored some nice goals. We shut down Wade who is extremely dangerous. He had one good chance second half but besides that we played good D. Big game vs Knights tomorrow. Tight race to the finish

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game this week for both Celtic and Vault:
We must win to stay up, and if Celtic win they clinch the spot. Both of us facing the top 2 teams in the league, upsets to happen perhaps......?

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
The TTP silence from Dynamo speaks volumes. Sparta 4 - Dynamo 2

Pretty tough loss in the midst of an even tougher stretch of results. A pretty cagey first 20 minutes with the possession being split about equal. Sparta started pressing and missed a couple headers wide from inside 10yrds. Dynamo countered and our div 4 call up potted a nice header. We score a second about 5 minutes later with a nice strike from our left-mid and we are sitting pretty to park the bus and cruise to the W.........

In the final 25min of the first half Sparta started hitting there mark and scored 3 quick ones. They came so fast I can't really remember any of them but I'm sure they all sucked. (I will give credit to the 25yrd strike that picked the 1' x 1' box in the top left. I remember it, but I'm trying to forget it)

We wake up to start the second half and its back to typical Langley darby with chances being exchanged and lots of good, clean battles. We aren't able to crack their defense and they score a fourth with 10 to play from a good individual effort inside our 18.

Always inexcusable to lose after leading 2-0, but overall the game is everything you expect when these two teams meet. Season series split, looking forward to the next time we meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0