Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Make Up Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well in fairness, we spotted you the 2-0 lead because we want another Langley team to make provincials. Then we realized that it was a derby, and decided to start playing. Dynamo scored two nice goals early. Our first two goals were all nice finishes from 4 consecutive one-touch passes. To be fair, we could've had 5 goals at halftime but missed some sitters.
Thumbs down to the monsoon that hit in the 2nd half, I couldnt even see the ball when it was in the air to head it because the rain was coming down so hard. Always a good battle against Dynamo, they outwork almost every team in this league. Game was clean, probably because @R-Tee got scared and didn't show up. 3rd year in a row that we split both season games with Dynamo. Interesting fact: in the last 6 dynamo v sparta games, the home team has won all 6 times.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs United is apparently being scheduled for Monday the 21'st at 630 PM Westview. This may be the most ridiculous time for a game I have ever seen, lots of people don't even get the Easter Monday off, let alone get off work till 5 and most don't work in Ridge and you want them there by 630? How can people even get a warm up in with that timing? Good job to whoever figured this was a good time for a match. Why don't we have it moved till Tuesday at noon, maybe we can all meet up on our lunch breaks. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got next Wednesday at 9 pm in poco ... Kinda shitty.
I say we call it a tie ( barring poco wins Sunday ). Game will have no significance for them.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least your game time makes sense. If Sparta beats Vault, then our game is meaningless as well. I guess we will see what the week brings us.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs United is apparently being scheduled for Monday the 21'st at 630 PM Westview. This may be the most ridiculous time for a game I have ever seen, lots of people don't even get the Easter Monday off, let alone get off work till 5 and most don't work in Ridge and you want them there by 630? How can people even get a warm up in with that timing? Good job to whoever figured this was a good time for a match. Why don't we have it moved till Tuesday at noon, maybe we can all meet up on our lunch breaks. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

United have the whole day off, no school. I bet they want any advantage they can get vs Celtic

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
United guy at the lunch doctor just now was smile ear to ear...said spring break is the best time of year to focus his attention to soccer rather then provincial exams

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say we call it a tie ( barring poco wins Sunday ). Game will have no significance for them.

I'm confused why you keep saying that game has no significance...if a Div 2 team wins Pres Cup, 4 other Div 2 teams qualify for Provincials...you're tied for one of those spots, with a game in hand. Or am i completely missing something?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@cascadesoccer all westcoast kids have 2 weeks off spring break. Just hope maybe their parents let them eat too much Easter candy before Easter friday or something? We need a tie to stay up Div.2...(assuming westcoast does their job and should win/ no offense ) but they be damn good!
Shitty way for you guys to finish a very important game though, but leagues gotta wrap up! Good luck to everyone this coming weekend and hope for good weather for all :)

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its been a great season with some great battles and we are stoked to be in the position that we got ourselves in. Its not that we wouldn't want to take the tie, but its more about finishing strong and playing as much as we can before prov's (if we get in.) It would be nice to finish 1 point behind Sparta as well. But we will see what happens after Sunday. Sorry you guys had to make the trek out in that weather.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2 - Knights 0

Great game, clean and fast paced. Knights came out blazing and destroyed us first ten minutes. After that we finally woke up and played great. Soon after we score a nice breakaway goal. One zip PMO. Not long after our keep makes a huge save from a cross to their striker on our 6 yard line. Could of been a game changer but he keeps the game 1-0. First half pretty even for both teams. Their golie was their best player and also made an incredible save from up close, half our team thought it was in, great save. Number 10 bald guy also a big threat. Second half we moved the ball well and had majority of the possesion and the better of chances. Missed a pk, their golie making another unreal save. Our player later makes up for the miss and scores a rocket top right corner. Was a fair result and deserved the win. Big 3 points

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the final couple weeks are going to be intense. Milan, FV, PMO, Dynamo all battling for 1 or 2 spots, depending on what happens in President's Cup. Best thing is that they all play each other in at least one of their remaining games, some teams in both remaining games. Should be interesting.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. I did hear a rumour from a good source that vault have some good buddies on Sparta and that something was in the works, I hope in fact that was just a rumour and if the victory was fully earned then hats off to vault, they're a great group of guys as are Sparta. Regardless Celtic now has major work cut out for us Monday night. Congrats to Vault on the win.

Last edited:

Sawdoc

Mar 19, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, ya that would be the day that Sparta of all teams would throw a game. Sounds more like a Royals move.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0