Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 - 2012- 2013 SEASON - Banter, Predictions, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bosna is pretty much done if anyone cares or wants to know what's happening with them lately

Few players had a fallout with the coach and about 4-5 starters left the team including the goalie!

Slaven has potential, just get him a new pair of gloves.
Surprised he stayed in goal the whole game.

Manchester09

Oct 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha... maybe, team will need to be rebuilt.

Dont know how thats going to turn out. Few people leave and a everyone else decides to join.

Oh well, good luck to everyone in the cup

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-3 PKs Pacifica.
We had two subs and they played two short.... Every time we got up by a goal, guys stopped playing thinking we had it in the bag. Someone (or several people) made mistakes and they'd tie.
The second goal actually had their bald striker land on our goalie and then stomp his hand, leading to a keeper change at half.
Friends worked hard for 120min and stacked the box. We had probably 30 shots and about 5 on target as well as 15 or so corners during the game. These were mostly launched into the keepers hands in the 6....
Absolutely a game we dominated from start to finish and ended up lucky to win in PKs. Lots of respect for Friends to be so game while being down 2 for the match. And really embarrassing for us. That being said we played very well moving the ball with the man advantage, just atrocious finishing around the box.

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I didn't realize that's what I was watching being played before us, but how about NorWest (0-1-16 in 3B) winning against a 5-0-13 last place team from 2A? Heck of a time for their first win of the year....

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to hear for NorWest. About time they had some good news.

Friends' bald striker with no friends is Mr. Base's lamy frucker. Nice to see he's still a classless twat.:rolleyes: Good to hear that you guys were able to pull a win out of this.

baback

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you say that? They're 12-3-3 and on second place with an 8 point margin?

Because his team beat caspian in a meaningless game at the end of the season on a wet and muddy pitch in surrey. The proof is irrefutable.

On a more important note, when is this playoff game going to happen? Do we have to wait until all div three games are completed??

danny_agger5

Sep 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now baback give bytca a break. They beat the team that finished second. Therefore Bytca's team [insert name here]>Caspian.

In other words, Southampton should have won the premier league last year.

United FC, is it definitely that weekend? How did you find out about this, if you don't mind me asking? ShaheenFC07 has a trial with Columbus Crew during that weekend.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
E-mailed the league last night and Ruben said 23/24 playoff game, and our incomplete game week after(??)
Good for ShaheenFC007, hope he makes it.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ah fzck it, i can't even comment on this sh.t. i guess most of you guys never played soccer. Also.... ubc metro will have a very hard time next year in div 2... winning 1:0 vs us where we were missing 8 starters lol, we had two guys playing over 45 to fill in the spots.. the only player on that team with any skill was #10 striker

cupcake

Jan 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
ah fzck it, i can't even comment on this sh.t. i guess most of you guys never played soccer. Also.... ubc metro will have a very hard time next year in div 2... winning 1:0 vs us where we were missing 8 starters lol, we had two guys playing over 45 to fill in the spots.. the only player on that team with any skill was #10 striker

You know, it is possible that other teams are also playing with some less rigid rosters. Especially at the end of the season.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don't doubt they are... the whole league really needs to restructure... still most of our team should be in masters.. and given that ubc is aged 17 to 22 they should be blowing by us... i guess if you saw what team we fielded vs them you would question how it ended up being 1:0... as far as caspian, the last game we started with 10 for the first half and absolutely dominated them. If all the teams in the league were able to keep their guys for the full season... the top 3 teams in div3b would have been us, bosna and most likely ante up.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ante-up played like crap those 2 times I saw them, Pumas, imo, have the best core.
If you don't have enough subs, don't expect much and don't look for excuses.
Bosna is #1, Caspian #2
Metro guys are closer to being 22-25, unless they got kids for the cup.
they will be solid div2 side

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
right i forgot about the pumas.... trust we were better than caspian. it was a tough season, we lost 3 of our mids to season ending injuries, 1 of our strikers got deported lol, 3 of our diffenders were rotating every game with injuries... it was tough, had to bring out lots of guys from retirenment or just simply guys who never played... next year should be better, pending if some of the better guys don't decide to go back to higher divs.

cupcake

Jan 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
If all the teams in the league were able to keep their guys for the full season... the top 3 teams in div3b would have been us, bosna and most likely ante up.

trust we were better than caspian. it was a tough season, we lost 3 of our mids to season ending injuries, 1 of our strikers got deported lol, 3 of our diffenders were rotating every game with injuries...

And you're representing Vancouver Chaos?

It's funny how you seem to think that your team was so strong in the beginning of the season but were unlucky with roster changes and thus lost out in the end.

- First third (6 games) of season: Chaos got 8 points, Caspian got 13 points
- Second third of season: Chaos got 13 points, Caspian got 15 points
- Last third of season: Chaos got 12 points, Caspian got 11 points

So, assuming you win your last game, the only period where Chaos outperformed Caspian was at the end of the season - when roster shortages seem to dominate the results the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0