Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 - 2012- 2013 SEASON - Banter, Predictions, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic - Average 2:4 if not ppd
Signmaster - Strathcona 1:3
Pylons - PCOV 1:1
Pacifica - Friends 2:1

Bari - Cosmos 2:1
Cliff - Astro 2:2
Caspian - Pumas 2:1
Ante - Chaos 3:2
Norwest - Bosna 0:4

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Bosna has picked up this year. Good for them. It's about time for them to have fun. Celtic looses agin. I just can not understand where the youth went. It must be hard on Trace. Friends have no friends latley. Friendly, see there is karma.
And Chaos is slipping in last bit. Fabytca needs to bring few players over from Slovakia.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
meh, the game vs ante was pretty good, could have gone either way, they scored we didn't... first have was domination back and forth, second we dominated but just couldn't find the net. hopefully we can get all the hurt guys back next week. last 3 games have been tough playing without 5+ starters.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca where the hell did they get that name Ante? What does that mean? Better luck next game. Five four one brings better results. You do know what I mean.

Manchester09

Oct 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bosna 1 - 0 Norwest

Not too many chances for either team, Norwest played better first half but could not really get anything going. Have a few skillful guys and are a pretty well rounded team all together. Don't see how they are last place, unless they got a few new guys on the roster.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easiest win this season, Signmaster lucky there was no repeat of their loss to Metro.
Opened the scoring half hour in, long shot and a rebound and easy put away for our striker.
2nd came 10 min in the second on a through ball and another easy score.
Halfway through 2nd half their striker received second yellow for second elbow.
We continued to waste chance after chance and got one more when the low crossing was deflected by a Signmaster defenceman.
Signmaster-slow d, slow forwards, uninspired mid- worst team I saw so far.
2 points behind Metro, hope that Celtic can help us next week.

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friends 4 - Pacifica 1
Ugh, up 1 - 0 at half and I don't really know what to say after that. they made some adjustments but it would have helped if we stopped playing the ball right to them. all around horrible game by the side.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacifica losing to Friends really surprises me. You guys looked like a better team to me when we played you.
Biggest challenge in div3 is consistency, do you guys have a coach and practice?

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
No practicing or coach at the moment, which is tough. Some chatter about getting out a few times. Fitness is a big thing as we always have a lull in the final 15 or 20 it seems. That being said, everyone deals with it at this level, so not really an excuse.
We do need to get a bit better organized.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Northern Touch - Kerr and Marin DR. has an unbalivable hill. Take your guys for 12 runs up the hill and walk back.Running shoes only Hill is about five blocks long. No better. Than go for beer and wings. Guys will get together and play for each other.
I watched you guys play. Fitness is not a factor. Your guys do not come back on time to close the lanes.
First half you must clear from the back. You guys try to build the play from the back. It will coast you many games if you do not clear from the back.

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Mr. Base. I don't know if it's reassuring that fitness is not a factor.... it sure feels like it is with the errors and not tracking back. I agree that we are leaving too much open for passing lanes.
The team wants to try to build up from the back and not just lump it up. I concur we may not have the ability to be playing that way. On the other side, we're not blessed with a ton of pace up front with the one exception of our goal scorer, who wasn't there on Sunday.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Northern you should not build from the back if your mids are not fast enough to bring the bull in thier half. If you make five passes in the back you will bring 8 of thier guys in your own hafl. That's when you will make a mistake and five out of ten pay for it.
The old soccer word is if in dout boot it out. Might not look nice but it will not coast you a goal.
You guys need a win or a tie to get your confidance back.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base+Pacifica= top half of 3A
Make it happen guys.
Training is a big part of being successful in div3, not training to improve your fitness but to get everyone on the same page.
If you play smart, you can get away with not being fit. And fitness should be individual responsibility.
Try to play with 2 guys in front of your d-line, thats where you start to build up and counterattack. That did miracles to our game.
Off to practice.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro - Celtic 6:0
Strathcona - B United 2:1
PCOV - Pacifica 2:1
Average - Pylons 4:1
Friends - Signmaster 3:1

Cosmos - Norwest 3:1
Astro - Caspian 0:2
Pumas - Ante 1:1
Chaos - Bari 2:2
Bosna - Cobra 4:0

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We slipped!
Embarrassing and devastating.
B started the game with 9, we scored 10 min in, they got one more guy 5 min after that and we stopped playing.
At the half, one of their guys went to the local 7-11 and missed 5 min of 2nd. That's all we needed to score the second goal.
Their 11th guy showed soon after, we had 2 or 3 great scoring chances but got one into our own net off the corner kick.
And with 2 min to go, they tied it with a header from a free kick 25 yards out.
Should not have been even close, B had nothing up front.
Hopefully Adanac will be playable next sunday
Celtic better watch out -:))

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys we still see the scores 10 to 1 in div three. In my opinion VMSL must form div four. And go with two groups of 16 in div three and same in div two. The level of soccer is falling allot due to guys quiting after such heavy looses.
First three four weeks it is OK but after that it is no fun.
Fraser Valley has done it like in UK or rest of the World. I go and ref there. Scores are closser and guys have more fun.
This is somthing that club reps must raze on the meetings or send Rubin an email. Ruben does lisen.
Young kids just do not want to come out if they get smashed ten zip few times. You guys must start them at the level they can have fun and move up as they earn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0