Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 - 2012- 2013 SEASON - Banter, Predictions, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last count for us - 12, if we are lucky.

Friends 1-2 PCOV
Pylons 0-2 Metro
Celtic 1-2 Strathcona
B' United 5-1 Signmaster

Astro 2-3 Bosna
NorWest 1-5 Chaos

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
chaos 12 : norwest 3, good group of lads, started with 9, after 20 mins they got 10th, at that time it was 6:0 though.

Manchester09

Oct 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
bosna 5 : astro 1

finally bosna had its starting 11, took about 6 games to have the usual starters all out. Astro isnt a bad team, have good fitness but not all the skill to move the ball. Bosna could of scored 10 goals but had a few selfish players. Overall a good game and a good ref.

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
you know i use to come on here to read a report on games that were played in div 3, but now its been flooded with meaningless text about changing the format of the league. this is banter, predictions and results, so please if you want to spend all day talking about this create another Thread call it changing VMSL league structure and get on with it. I dunno if you can tell but less and less people are coming here since mr.base and Company started going off on their tangent. anyway thats my 2 cents and i normally would be giving a wrap up of caspians 4-3 victory but instead i am gonna go do something more productive with my time

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So no one should post in here on non-game days?

I dunno myself, I really didn't notice less and less people coming here, hell, the 3 posts before yours were scores and reports?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca twelve three. What the hell is that all about. Where is there some class from your team. Actual score could be twelve three but reported score shoud be six three. Tha's how you promote you league.
You just watch your legs next time you play those boys.They will not forget. Trace went due to that. That poor coach should quit before he grows cherries out of his behind.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you start half of your games with 9, you deserve 12 in your net.
How did you concede 3 goals to 9.5 men??
Shaheen, I have noticed that you caspian guys come here only when you win and for you to start censoring the content of this thread is just infantile.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ShaheenFC exclude me from your Iranian problems. FC and rest of us realy do not give a dam what you think. I have been around soccer in lower mailand for a dam long time but to hear you bash people that are trying to bring some psitive feed back to VMSl is again as classy as your body that scores a goal then sits on the ball and starts dancing like a monkey.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game today was a dull affair in the first 25 minutes, not much happening on either side.
By the end of the half we scored on a header and had two free kicks from 20 out, one good save and one just over the bar.
Celtic had a couple of corner kicks at the end of 1st, some poor marking by our guys but no punishment.
2nd half was all us, our speed up front showed and Celtic rarely came close to our box, creating zero chances.
Fitness a big factor for greens, gotta start doing some sprints, Trece.
Was looking for #13, didn't see you.
We ended up with 14, couple sick/injured guys showed up and i broke my ankle early in the game.
Bummer, no action for me in the next 2-3 weeks.
Have to say, Killarney and Pacifica, great bunch of guys, could've played without refs.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
class-less? guess you were not at the game. The game should have been 30:3 if we wanted to continue the way we did, like I said 7:0 in the first 20 minutes. The first goal their scored was a brutal back pass to our keeper, 9:1 for us at end of half. The other two they scored were in the first 10 mins of second half after our team decided to relax and forgot that we still have 45 mins to play. After the first 7 goals we tried to play possesion game where we tried guys in new spots, and different tacktics and formations, I guess you have to score at some point to figure out if it works, you can't play keep away for 45 mins. Thats like calling Barcelona classless for beating a team 7:0, even Barca wouldn't stop after 3. Don't kid your self, no classlessness from us and there will be no broken ankles next game as they are a good bunch of guys. Its really too bad to see teams with no players in the league. I really wish that the league would change and make 3A strongest and 3B weakers, that way we have good battles every week and the teams that were in the bottom have a good challanging game too.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
and I forgot to mention, speaking of classless, even though they had 7 to start we waited to start the game for 20 minutes as they said they had guys coming.. so you tell me Base

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCBytca Holoween blues are hard to shake. We all know you have tonns of class. Just might and chek out your next game.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bosna SC Cosmos SC 4:2
Bari FC Caspian FC 4:2
NorWest United Pumas FC 6:1
Cliff Sr. Cobra Vancouver Chaos 0:3
Astro-Matic Ante-Up United 3:2

this would be my dream scores...

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV - Average 1:3
Pylons - Strathcona 2:3
Pacifica - Metro 0:4
Friends - B 1:2
Celtic -Signmaster 4:3

Bosna SC - Cosmos SC 5:2
Bari FC - Caspian FC 1:3
NorWest United - Pumas FC 2:3
Cliff Sr. Cobra - Vancouver Chaos 1:2
Astro-Matic - Ante-Up United 2:2

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off to Surrey with 6 starters out, shouldn't miss a beat though.
Anybody with info of pcov-average abandonment?
Mr Base, you are an expert on Pcov teams, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0