Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Division 2 Cup 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I showed up to the field about 20 minutes before kick-off. All I saw was Bosna doing their warm-up. There wasn't a NKH player in sight. I sat there in my vehicle wondering if maybe NKH thought the game was cancelled... Then about 5 minutes to kick-off I see Iron Mike drive up. I ask where everybody is, he tells me they're in the dressing room.

I turn to look towards the dressing rooms and I finally see an NKH player walk out, cigarrette in mouth, 3 days of facial hair growth, his kit barely stretching over his 'burger and beers' belly. I walk into the smoke filled dressing room, where I get a loud cheer and immidiately getted asked if I could play for them in this game....I tell them "no" and the Watcher was very disappointed.

NKH goes out and does their 2 minute warmup, which includes some side to side stretches and lesbian jokes. The game begins, with my-self running the lines at the far end of the field and offering NKH players some expert advice.

0-1

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bosna out div2 cup

Hey mickster, Hey Insider

you guys are morons, has-beens and shite kick-and-run footballers who will crapping should we meet in div2 cup play. NKH will not only beat you but will first crap then stomp on you. Saving the best for last.
Hey CDK nextime please refrain from giving our guys your so called expert advice, you advice almost cost us a goal if wasn't for my skilled acrobatic reflexes.

Over and out.

idemo napri!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I gave up at half time when Machina told me to get stuffed, that and 'Beer Man' Bernie showed up with the cold ones...

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the look on the other teams faces when they see NK stroll out of the dressing room chugging the last drops of their favorite brew and stomping out their half smoked cigs ( no time to finish as the ref is calling us out to centre field )

I also love the look on the other teams faces after an NK victory,watching us in awe as we stroll back to the warm confines of our dressing room to finish off the brew and cigs.

Georgie Best would have been a great fit with us. He would appreciate the cold beers and the football intellect of NK.

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:cool:

Watcher et al.

Please celebrate your one and only victory! All of you NK'ers are in fcuking dreamland if you think you will see us in/around the finals! You will be extremley lucky if you get one more game of footie this season! 1-0 win, come on, seems like that game must of been quite a sleeper to watch as a spectator. I chalk it up as pure luck!

You guys will and will always be muckers, muckers, muckers.
How is your cross dressing keep doin? Love the powder blue ensemble get up that he proudly displays! Hope he got all the dirt stains off his gloves after collecting the ball in the back of his net 6 times during our match.

Beam looking forward to kickin some fury ass! 6-bagel is my prediction.

Hey potato, how is my case of heni's doing? I believe you still owe for downloading the copywrited Beam material two months ago. Still waiting for my compensation.

Would you care to make a case of heni's wager for our match???
Hammer really looking forward to crunching some pt.grey bones in the middle.

adios amigos!

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammer,

I suggest you have a closer look at the cross-dressing statement your GK makes. Wears his too long GK shirt untucked over his 1970's shorts or is he wearing shorts at all? You probably never mentioned this to him because it probably turns you on , you f... queer. this is the 2nd time you commented on a kit by Umbro and the colour chosen for hot climates. Anyways I wear this jersey in the summer and my other jersey is a Black Umbro jersey but since the NK kit is BLACK I havent been wearing the black GK jersey. Go rub some salt!!!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NKH Boys

As always your level of class matches your level of skill. Finishing the season at 6-8 is not bad for a bunch of morons like yourselves and giving the mighty B United their only win of the season was awfully kind of you yet again displaying your amazing soccer talent. Yes our goalie had shorts on its just that you guys didn't get into our half in either game against us so you didn't get a very good look at him (except for the pity goal he gave you in the dying minutes.....)

Fasty has to give his head a shake in picking you guys as div.2 cup champs. If you see another win this year I'll be shocked. Maybe he meant div.2 cup chumps.....what do you think.

Mickster.....loves the beam dominance over the shite NK (no klass)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I, for one, would certainly like to know what happened between the Firemen & Sarajevo that resulted in an abandoned game. Anyone heard anything about that?

What happens in the cup tree, then? Do they replay or does the the matching team (Cliff Avenue) get a bye in the next round? Are both the Firemen and Sarajevo ejected from cup play?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the Excellent Site could post a notice . . . ya, right.

Upon further inspection of the Excellent Site, I've found that both teams are scheduled for a couple of make up games. This leads me to believe that they've both been chucked from the Cup competition. Which leads me to the most important question of all: How does this affect the pool?

P.S. What the hell happened?

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vratar,

Thank you for clearing up your powder blue get up vs. your black kit so to speak.

You must be really proud of your current keep wear to be this worked up especially the comments on your sexuality, must get really under your skin (or ass for that matter) so to speak.

One of the reasons our keep wears shorter shorts than normal is a result from his swimming speedo background. But the true reason he is outfitted with shorter shorts is comfort my friend, you see he needs to have less material so the water runs and does not absorb when he has no movement or action. So he only wears these shorts when playing you boys who get maybe one shot on net the whole bloody game!

Good luck on your next loss
:D

hammerstillhungoverfromsun

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like England in '94 all I can do now is watch

Hammer,

I had your case of heinekens all ready for you but after Canada slipped by Germany in the olympic round-robin my house was broken into by a bitter german hockey fan and I was robbed of it. Sorry man, but if you want to check with the RCMP I did file a report. Quote claim number 2C/PGU5NSU1 to the fuzz and they'll give you the info. Hmmm, that number sounds familiar for some reason. As for a bet, you're on. Shitty thing for me is I was shown the red on Sunday for retaliation against a cheap, fcuking no-skill hack who took me out from behind with ten seconds left in a game that was long over. To keep a long story short, I will more than likely be suspended because of that dickhead and will miss our match. Lucky for you guys as I can run faster on one leg than most of you can on two. As for NKH, if they admit to sucking on fags before the game against Bosna imagine what they did after they won! Actually, don't imagine it. Eecchhh!

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am getting tired of posts that slam NK. All those who still want to be standing with a mouth full of teeth, please refrain from NK slags.
Mickster, all you want to talk about is 2 meaningless games. It's now do or die and I guarantee that NK will be knocking out more so called favorites.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammer,

Thanks for clearing that up, so your GK does wear speedos under his too long GK shirt. Just like the Watcher said, you guys are a bunch of freaks.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hammer,

hammer likes when his GK wears speeedos during a soccer match!! shorter shorts than normal!! Ya I thought so.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
god help NSU

If you yuppie pricks make it to the final, where we will be waiting, nothing you say is going to spare you the physical beating you are going to get. You have now officially gone to far and upset some big fukcing croats. I personally have my sights on that heel flicking faggot in your midfield. Even if they send that little lezbian ref to look out for you fkcnuts its not going to make a difference. One way or another we will have our full squad and school you motherfukcers on how to play soccer. You can take that to the bank and cash it. P.S. no mercy!!!!!!!no fukcing mercy!!!!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction

Insider,
Game 6: Bosna SC vs NK Hrvatska: Bosna will be shocked... by how absolute crap NK actually are after hyping themselves up so much in this forum.
Well, you didn't exactly say who was going to win, did you? Astute prediction my friend, very astute. :cool:

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the only thing astsute with insiders prediction is that he is going to get an astute beating should we meet in div2 cup. By the way are you a keeper who wears speedos under his too long GK jersey too ?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb question

Everyone knows that going commando gives a keeper quicker reflexes. Duh.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahaha

Well said Keeper.

NK Boys, I guess I've been unfairly judging your entire team based on the 2 goofballs watcher and vratar; and for that I apologize. The guys I had a beer with after our last game were a good enough bunch and mentioned the team was having problems.....maybe you 2 are it !!!

I don't have to worry about any of you guys hurting our midfield:
1) you can't catch them
2) you won't make the finals
3) we won't be in div.2 next year

Better luck next year.........

You do have an easier side than we do for your cup run but if you somehow manage to get by Elephant Walk I can't imagine you beating Cliff Ave. From our side any number of teams could get there including us, WFC, PGU or Surrey.....all of which would kick your butts.....sorry truth hurts.

Mickster.......one happy legbreaking, concussion inflicking goon

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
verified

i verify Mickster concussion-givin' status. good luck in the Div.2 cup.

max
stillnotsureifiremembercorrectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0