Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Early World Cup 2002 Predictions

Who will win the 2002 World Cup?

• France

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Argentina

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Brazil

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • England

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Croatia

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Japan or South Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

I gather that you are absolutely brilliant on the international scene. You learned everything from having breakfast at the International House of Pancakes. ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
backwards mucker...

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you because a loser like you has nothing to offer... at least the wops have their heritage to defend your probably an inbred jed from moosejaw:cool:

ifreccosdon'tlikeithecan'teatadcik:eek: :eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness:

By replying- as you did- you ARE getting into a pissing contest with me in which you normally cry to Regs to save you. That crap just don't cut it any more as Regs isn't coming after me any more.
This is one pissing contest you haven't a hope in hell of getting the better of me in!!!

Do you actually think people like the Inter guys have to DEFEND themselves or their heritage or ethnic background or anything else about them, against the likes of you? You sadly miss the point of TTP if you have to stoop as low as you do to attack a person because of where they are from.

As I said earlier whenever I read your comments. There goes a man with an open mind. I can feel the draft from here.

As to your eating reference. You are what you think about? In that case I guess you are a dick. You have as much class and talent as a dead mouse in a loaf of bread!!!!
:D :D :p :p ;) :p

To get back on topic. My prediction is Argentina, France, Spain and England to challenge at the end. England is my favourite but sentimental only. France to win again.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Man

Italy are not World Champions, France are:p

...and as for becoming World Champs, they will have to score more than one goal per game to do so:p

hedKandi

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos, way to put that "daft" bastard in his place! Guinness you are a fcukin baby and should stick to the Eufa cup thread. Atleast there you have something to talk about.

HedKandi,
and as for becoming World Champs, they will have to score more than one goal per game to do so

As long as they don't allow any, they should be just fine:p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't we all just get along?

Reccos you can TTP all you want, but I wasn't refering to all Inter lads out there because of their ethnicity!!! As you so think
Do you actually think people like the Inter guys have to DEFEND themselves or their heritage or ethnic background or anything else about them, against the likes of you? You sadly miss the point of TTP if you have to stoop as low as you do to attack a person because of where they are from.
I do quite enjoy having a go at the odd I-Tie, but that's just because they know how to TTP right back!!! If you think my open mindedness is a problem, too bad jackass!!! don't read what I write if you don't like it... as for attacking my class and talent, what the hell is wrong with a dead mouse on a loaf of bread???

Apprentice, are we a little upset that I told you move to Habsville or just sticking up for socceR??? whatever, it doesn't bother me either way...

Sorry Robert back on Topic...

the way the draw goes I predict Argentina to beat Portugal in the final and Spain to knock off France for 3rd place...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clinically Certified Guinness

Yes, we should all just get along. It's the Christmas time of year and all that. I must admit that now that Regs isn't there to protect you from me ttping you, it just isn't the same.

For a while there I was beginning to know how Osama been's feeling hiding in his cave. After every squawk from you, I was getting strange signals from TTP on my computer!!!!

Yes there are days when I read your posts the thought crosses my simple little mind, how hard is it to believe that out of all those little sperms that you were the quickest!

In all truthfulness I really don't think you are an idiot at all, but- as you are quick to point out to others on TTP- what's my opinion compared to all the others? You're right I am a nobody which when you respond as you always do, makes you even worse!!!

;) ;) :p :p

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Italians are dropping like flies.

Maldini is the latest casualty.

Isn't his National Team back-up injured too?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its ok!!!

Theres many more behind him. Not as good but many more.

At least Paolo and Pippo will get to rest before the WC 2002!!

FatJoe

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England win the world cup!

italians sent packing in world cup final. David Beckam scores winning goal and then promptly declares he was wearing a thong during the game. An entire generation of Italian soccer players, attempting to raise the level of their play, begin wearing thongs.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inzaghi

Even if he is on the squad,where will he play with front runners like Del Piero,Totti and the cavallo Vieri.Also,he's offside way too much.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0