Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
epidemic........

Apparently a new superbug similar to the SARS virus has been discovered in the West Midlands

........it's called WBA

..it'll be Nationwide by Saturday

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently, Gazza couldn't find a decent kebab stand

From Skysports.com

Paul Gascoigne has checked into a rehab clinic in Arizona after falling off the wagon, according to reports.

Gazza's Chinese expedition appears to be in jeopardy just two months after taking up his £400,000-a-year position as player-coach of Gansu Tianma.

He has jetted out to Phoenix where he met a member of the exclusive Meadows clinic's staff looking dishevelled and smelling strongly of alcohol after his 11-hour flight from Heathrow.

The London Evening Standard said that he had been drinking at the London airport and continued aboard his BA flight before making his way to the Wickenburg-based health centre.

"I've been a disgrace, I've been a disgrace, I'm so sorry," Gazza said upon his arrival in the US.

Gazza's struggle against alcoholism has dogged a career that has enriched the histories of Newcastle, Lazio, Tottenham and Glasgow Rangers.

In February, he had checked into the Priory Clinic in London when he was due to fly out to China to play his first games for his new team after a farewell party got out of hand.

It has been reported that his ex-wife Sheryl, 36, mother of their seven-year- old son Regan, hired private investigators to find him and demand missing maintenance payments estimated at £10,000 a month.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks whats going on with Becks he started on the bench today v Arsenal?????

I got a rumor from my buddy in Italy 40 million euro and Crespo for Beckham.

HMMMMMMM.

Posh would love the shopping in Milan.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga:
That rumour's been on for a while.
I don't doubt if it happens.
Where there's smoke there's fire....

1-0 Man U. at halftime.
Ruud with the marker.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top Shelf

Just watched the ManU vs. Arse game and boy was it a cracker.

After a 1-0 halftime lead for ManU, Arsenal came out quickly and determined and notched a lucky equaliser compliments of Henry. Shortly there after Henry struck again, latching onto a great through ball from whom I can't recall. Within seconds of the restart, ManU went straight up the pitch, where Solskaer crossed a ball in which met the head of Giggs. Late on in stoppage time Barthez came up with a big stop on Henry, leaving the contest at 2-2.

All in all a great game to watch, with the pace and first touch skill, it's no wonder these two are tops in the EPL.

Champ

CICwholoveshavingFoxSportsWorld:)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Offside??

Club I Champ:

Was the second Arsenal goal not offside???

Secondly, the Sol Campbell sending off for a 'flagrant elbow in the mouth' looked very dodgy as the ref didn't see it and Campbell was carrying the ball when his arm goes back and hits him almost like he was trying to push the defender away. The guy went down like he was shot though so that didn't help.

It was an exciting second half and a game that had a lot in it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 yards offside, clearly. Well, to everyone but the linesman :rolleyes:

For the Red infraction, the TV angle from the back looked bad but from the front, it was a dodgy call. Kinda like your missus :eek:

:D

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Save of the Century

Speaking of Arse, I heard that Seaman made a spectacular Save off a Pesch Header to secure the semi-final victory in FA Cup action on Sunday.
The save was being compared to Banks save off of Pele in 66, that was an increadible save.

Anyone see it?

HOS

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it was a great save but not on the Banks level.

It was very similar to his save against Hutchison in the Euro 2000 play-off versus Scotland.

The Ref made a great save (block) for Arsenal in last week's game.:rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm fcuking pissed ..........

After almost 4 hours at the British Legion watching the match, I can honestly say ........ that the fcuking linesman had no idea what was going on. Someone check the cnut for the Arsenal kit he was wearing underneath ............ SHOC-KING

Overall, a fairly even game even though I could've kicked in the big screen everytime Pires took a dive. Cnut ........ both super jammy goals as the first one took a huge deflection before bouncing through Barthez's legs.

Thought the Campbell sending off was a bit harsh as he definitely caught Solskjaer but with little intent in my mind. 2-2 flattered the Gunners as 2 gilt-edged chances in the first 10 minutes by United should've sealed it.

Should've beat the cnuts ......... Every match has to be a must win for both teams now ....... could it come down to goal difference ??

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha !!!!!

Thought you might be hurting at work mate ;) ......... myself and Animal took in the festivities at the BX and prolonged the afternoon by swilling the legion's finest lager ...........

Shame you weren't there as I'm sure you'd have something to say about the very, very dodgy 2nd goal for Arsenal ..........

justtryingtofocus ............. Walks

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
a closer look

Superb game no doubt. The Champs sports bar with large screen was the ticket. Lots of gunners fans, which not one would/could argue about the offside goal. Definetly a fine case of "you need a little luck to win titles". So moving on, what about the first goal, which indeed came off Henry. Was he not in a clearly offside position when the ball struck his leg? I'm surprised noone(sp) else has mentioned this. Walks if you get to see a good angle of the replay have a look. We were robbed!!! C-mon Boro!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, BOTH goals were certainly offside. It thought the first one was more obvious than the second one, and the second one was pretty clear.......

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sewn up.........

Man Yoo will win the Premiership this season. The Arse had to win last night as they'll get humped by the Boro on Saturday. Boro always beat the big sides. Always.

It's the shite ones we struggle with.

Man Yoo's run-up to the end of season is far easier.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a load of P I double S

Fastshow, your prediction was a little off kilter. Teams in the middle of the pact with nothing to play for generally dont play with as much grit as relegation battlers! That being said, I guarantee Bolton will get a result!! Watch the difference in predictions! Man U will have a test against the toffees, as they still have a UEFA spot to play for. Hows the sunday league going?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
balls.........

I hate it when you're right, Inspector.

I take great solace in the fact it happens so infrequently.

The Sunday League is all right when I can be arsed to go and play. It's not the same over here as I'm sure Max Blink can attest to. They're fcuking obsessed with five-a-side in London. I know it's a direct result of there not being enough green space for full-sized football pitches but.......... it's really the one thing I miss the most about Vancouver. I have yet to meet JR or Ginger's English equivalent.

Thank Christ.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work !!!!!

Sol Campbell will miss Arsenal's final three Premiership games of the season and the FA Cup final after his appeal against his red card in the Manchester United game failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0