Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2004 Qualifying

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terrible!!!

I am so glad I did not skip out of work today to go watch the drubbing. I was however going to go watch it on tape this afternoon without knowing the score. However I recieved three voice messages and decided I had better take a listen. All three were from guys who went and watched the game all threee said the same thing. " Don't waste your time." "Big Rab Douglas must have thought he was playing against Rangers again with his performance today." :mad:

Not the result we wanted but in the end Holland advance which is what everybody would have predicted. Too bad but the Scots gave it a great effort in the first match and were finally overwhelmed today.

Champlain Keeper you are a fcuking Twat!!

Parkhead

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It took you how many hours to come up with that?

Not that I am but, I'd rather be bitter than thicker than pig shite in the neck of a bottle,... like you.

Now who plays where for Canada again?

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It took you how many hours to come up with that?
Not that I am but, I'd rather be bitter than thicker than pig shite in the neck of a bottle,... like you.

wow that sounds like my 9 years old niece

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Jinky what's the matter big boy.......you guys were acting like the Scots had done something after game one........I'm just reiterating what I said........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotland vs Holland

They did do something. They kept the hopes of thier fans alive for a few more days by beating a much stronger team, at home in front of thousands of delighted fans. Who could ask for more.
On a bitter note Advocaat is a C*nt for not telling them to take it easy after 3.

Champlain and vinny, if you can find a usable member between the two of you, Go F*ck yourselfs.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
why so bitter steve1234........and why take it easy after three.....you know Scotland could have scored 2 if they sat back at three and gone thru........or are you telling me Scotland couldn't score today no matter what..........you're the fcuking cnut........what's your problem with me this is all in good fun........what have we Greeks accomplished ever???

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Champlains Keeper,

what's good fun about it? You make a gutless prediction concerning qualifying and then come back to rub it in? That's poor piss-taking and I have already explained to you the reason why.

What don't you understand about that?

You picked the #6 ranked team in the world to beat the #50 team in the world. That took alot of guts. We celebrated on Saturday because we had accomplished something. Look at the above stated rankings to figure out what it was.

Sadly I am forced to quote a great man where TTP is concerned,

Saddest of all though are the 'participants' who either don't know or won't acknowledge that they have been made a fool of on TTP. It's as if they're not playing by the same rules as everyone else.

It's unfortunate right now that due to TTP's popularity it tends to be attracting it's fair share of people who just don't get it.

Ha Ha Ha, a team that wasn't expected to qualify didn't. ha ha ha. And I predicted it, ha ha ha. What a great piss-taker I am. Ha ha ha. Pure genius pal.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper and Vinny,

Taking the piss is one thing but enough now.

The Scots and Berti gave it a good go, and came up well short today. You've had your say so let's move on.

Don't gloat too much about another man's misfortune.

Who's going to win it all next year in Portugal?

Me thinks the hosts.

Daz

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did do something. They kept the hopes of thier fans alive for a few more days by beating a much stronger team, at home in front of thousands of delighted fans. Who could ask for more.

Exactly! We might not have qualified but on that Saturday in November we beat one of the best teams in the world. No one who watched it will forget how exicted the fans and players were on that day.

If Holland can beat (50th ranked) Scotland they must now be the favorites! No?:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0