Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2004 Qualifying

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group A
Portugal
Spain

Porkchops will go through because they are hosts and hosts always make the second round. Spain will make it because they always find a way. Russia has a good chance if Spain slip up. Greece will lose every game.

Group B
France
Croatia

Two teams who had poor World Cups last time out will be the top two in this group. This group is an easy one to pick as France and Croatia far superior in technical ability and talent. Switzerland has a couple of talented players but I don' think they will suprise anyone.

Group C
Sweden
Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a pretty good team and Sweden are not too shabby. I don't know very much about the other two teams...

Group D
Czech Rep.
Latvia

I flipped a coin and my quarter says it's those two teams.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks good

Can't wait to see some of these matches. Should be some entertaining games to say the least. Le France should stuff the English in Zidane and others farewell to international football. Too early to start predictions yet but I like Sweden and the Dutch to advance from their respective groups.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey CDK don't be surprised if Greece makes it further than Croatia.........Greece tied Portugal in a friendly recently and beat Spain last time........so they know these two teams.......should be good games.......if I recall England beat you guys last time;)

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Czechs are being overlooked by all.......they can be the team to take it that nobody picks.......as for who I think will advance it goes like this

Group A
Spain
Greece- Can't go against my team

Group B
France
Croatia- Hoping the English get stuffed

Group C
Sweden
Italy- Denmark and Bulgaria won't be pushovers but these two will come out

Group D
Czechs
Germans- never underestimate the Germans

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain wakeup. Greece has no chance.

that's what they said when they were in a group with Spain and the Ukraine...........Greece at best will finish 3rd.........well they didn't now did they?.........I am not saying Greece will win it all I am saying is I like their chances of advancing.........Steve you're just a cnut anyways..........just sticking by my country like all loyal fans do........unlike Vinny who doesn't know what country he likes:rolleyes:

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ireland didnt qualify obviously - ill go for whoever plays the best football - so most likely France ..... ?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you say so........

I associate that word more with Germans and Americans but you can have it since it suits you.

I still admire you for having had the foresight to invent lesbianism, cheers for that.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Fastshow amen........I would have said the same......some more examples are Brutus to Julius Caesar, Judas to Jesus (if you believe in that) and on and on........so where Steve was going to I have no clue.......it was just a poor piss take

anyways back on topic........I will refrain from making any other predictions until the tournament is near.......injuries will take their toll until then so no teams today will be the same as six months from now

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a fine judge of poor or lame piss-takes.

You called Steve1234 a cnut. That's a fine piss-take.

Then you called his last attempt lame. That's a fine comeback.

As a piss-taker, you make a better goalie.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahem.........

I associate that word more with Germans and Americans but you can have it since it suits you.

hey Fastshow amen.......

There is no need to say amen to me, my son, though it is surely only a matter of time before the Catholics beatify me for all the selfless work I've done in attempting to spread my particular gospel to their women-folk.

You're a fine judge of poor or lame piss-takes.

As ever, Jinky has it sussed though it was hardly an insoluble dilemma. You're not that good a judge of half decent piss-takes either. In the words of late 20th century philospher Yazz (and The Plastic Population.....a bit before your time I would wager), 'The only way is Up'.

Baby.

...so where Steve was going to I have no clue

Nor have I but 'away' would be my preferred destination.

Does anyone think France will manage to score a goal in Euro 2004? It would be interesting to see the odds against.

Beanbag

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Til I get it right!!!

I will refrain from making any other predictions until the tournament is near.

Pure genius Champlain, pure genius....OR you could keep on making them until one actually comes to fruition. When is the next Mensa meeting anyways?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0