Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Catch him :confused:..., unless he jumps into the stands he will still be on the field.:D Didn't Boateng catch Ballack.

FYI: The slap happens at the very beginning of the clip. The guy with the Mohawk is Boateng. The guy with the mohawk that looks serious talking to Ballack.

And Materazzi is still a degenerate in my books. Fine you got one of the greats to headbutt you, got him sent off, but who the hell is Materazzi. Zidane has been there done that. No one remember WC 2006 for Italy winning the World Cup, but Zidane headbutting Materazzi.

How come Lippi never picked Materazzi for the World Cup this year. Because he just realized and/or knows now that Materazzi is a useless cnut too. That's why Mourinho doesn't play him at Inter, and he only plays him out of desperation when Lucio needs a break. On a sidenote, same with Boateng, before today I didn't know who he was.

Anyways, always unfortunate that injuries happen to star players just before a World Cup is about to begin. Just takes away from the whole experience watching the best players playing.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Catch him = run fast enough to catch up with him as he is pretty fast!! The big hitters don't usually run very fast.

And I just watched it back, that is one LAME slap!! Almost as soft as the one I was referring to.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ahahah I should have read a bit more!! oooops I'm a silly cnut.

Kevin Prince Boateng is my new hero, and yeah, George Boeteng is class.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin-Prince Boateng (born 6 March 1987 in Berlin, Germany) is a German-born Ghanaian International footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Portsmouth in the English Premier League.

How ironic...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin-Prince Boateng (born 6 March 1987 in Berlin, Germany) is a German-born Ghanaian International footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Portsmouth in the English Premier League.

How ironic...

His brother actually plays for Germany. Both were in the U21 setup, but Kevin was eventually overlooked and that is why he has now agreed to suit up for Ghana.

Ghana and Germany are in the same group at the World Cup. Queue the conspiracy theorists.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right... 3 years without a title and the double in CA's first year. Not bad. Maybe it's time your ManUre picked up an Italian manager as well.

yes, on a year MAN utd sold the farm and didn't replace it. He steps in last year and the league champ is still uniteds.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballack is a big girls blouse........he always has been. Flops any chance he gets and makes meals of any opportunity. Can't stand the fcuk.

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, I doubt anyone in Vancouver (not to say Canada) will care much, especially most of the super coaches and scouts that said nei to him.. I was a little surprised though because I didn't think he had much of a season, going on loan from Bochum to Iraklis Saloniki in GRE, I tried to watch as many highlights on footytube and from what I've seen it was not so impressive... than again Portugal never had a strong keeper, I doubt there is anything remotely close to the 3 selected...
There is.

But Portugals coach is under fire from all of Portugal for the retarded decisions, player selections, and lineups he has put together over the past two years that almost cost Portugal a spot in the world cup.

He's even worse then scolari:rolleyes:

His explaination for Daniel Fernandes is that:

1- At Iraklis he performed very well and was a key component in the teams second half of the season resurrection(seems to be one of the few to believe this though)

2- Daniel Fernandes is still youngish, so he wil be there in the future, while the GK's from Benfica and other teams in Europe that are portuguese are older and serve to gain nothing of the experience as third string GK

There are some top players missing in this years tournament:(

Ballack and Bosingwa due to injury

Zanetti, Cambiasso, Banega, Lisandro Lopez, Lucho from Argentina because of the cokehead.

Nasri, Mexes, Ben Arfa etc from France because Domonech uses the zodiac to alighn his starting XI

Portugal, Germany and Italy are going through massive transition phases while also having to deal with injury worries.

Holland has a great offense, but the defense still remains dubious, thankfully Van Persie is fit though:D

Brazil will play a counter attacking game relying on their stoic defence and remarkable gk Julio Cesar from Inter...the defensive sector is by far their strong point this time around, as the midfield and forwards arnt nearly as good as past brazil squads.

England are decent, with a fantastic coach, plus they have a relativly easy route to the semis.

Spain are the favourites, what a squad. But they will play Brazil/Portugal/Ivory Coast(strongest African team) in the next round....by no means will it be a cakewalk.

It's a relativly wide open World Cup imho.

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How Domenech keeps his job through the years baffles me.

I thought the FFA would have sacked him after Scotland...

Benzema not on the team is a shocker.
Blanc apprently left Bordeaux to coach France after the world cup, he's a quality tactician, and France will be dangerous in euro 2012.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holland has a great offense, but the defense still remains dubious, thankfully Van Persie is fit though:D
I wouldn't call it dubious, it's actually a pretty good starting back line, the problems are depth if injuries occur or Boularhouz gets into card problems... Braafheid didn't play all year, and when he did he was garbage while on loan at Shellick from FC Bayern, and the three others (Vlaar, Van Der Wiel and Anita) currently playing for Ajax and Feyenoord I don't know much about tbh...

Gio - Ooijer/Heitinga - Mathijesen - Boularhouz

that's pretty good, experienced, and fit... It's not the best backline in the tourney, but it's a far cry better than some teams that people are claiming to be dangerous. They certainly don't need to do much else than to stop an attack and get the ball to the offensive genius' that play in the spots ahead of them on the field.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liked this comment:

stevieg said:
Hot new rumour just in - Gary Glitter is being lined up as Gerrard's midfield replacement. Can't play football but apparently he is looking forward to filling some of the holes left behind by Gerrard.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Less than two weeks 'till the opening kickoff :wa:

In other news ( & slightly off topic), France has been chosen as the host nation for Euro 2016, beating rivals Italy and Turkey to the honour at a ceremony in Geneva on Friday afternoon.

What a shock :rolleyes: Platini as UEFA President and they get the bid where Turkey has never hosted a major championship and Italy last had the World Cup in 1990.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Less than two weeks 'till the opening kickoff :wa:

In other news ( & slightly off topic), France has been chosen as the host nation for Euro 2016, beating rivals Italy and Turkey to the honour at a ceremony in Geneva on Friday afternoon.

What a shock :rolleyes: Platini as UEFA President and they get the bid where Turkey has never hosted a major championship and Italy last had the World Cup in 1990.

Yes but let's consider something...Italy's stadiums need upgrading and Turkey is, well, Turkey. With France having upgraded their stadiums for the World Cup in '98 they really are the best suited to host. No politics here, just a simple decision based on ability to host, security etc.

Law5

May 8, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes but let's consider something...Italy's stadiums need upgrading and Turkey is, well, Turkey. With France having upgraded their stadiums for the World Cup in '98 they really are the best suited to host. No politics here, just a simple decision based on ability to host, security etc.

agreed

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bollocks ......... it's 6 years away man. Change your mind did you ?? ;)

Same could've been said for South Africa which let's be honest is in far 'rougher shape' (stadiums, infrastructure, etc.) than most if not all major European Cities but you cannot have major championships in the same countries all the time.

It should be UEFA & FIFA's objective to showcase these types of tournaments in all countries regardless of what current stadiums, security, etc. are. With time and money, everything can be 'upgraded' so that these types of events happen.

Let's be honest, Platini runs the show at UEFA and everybody saw it coming ...... Apparently, France won the bid by 1 vote over Turkey as Italy were eliminated in the first round of voting.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0