Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

fresh water fishing

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just wanted to know if there are any true fishermen on the site who would like to b.s about the local fishing spots,d.f.o etc.,
there is no head like steelhead

just got back from hope last night,pounded sockeye all day & killed a 51 pound spring ,brought the big pig in on 20 pound main & 20 pound leader

will show photos at a later date

cheers

sid the snagger

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
next trip

today was supposed to be the second last day for sockeye,but a little birdy told the big dog sid that sockeye will remain open till about the 19th of august ,due to the large number of returning fish,alsoto let evveryone know there is a limit of 2 sockeye, & 1 spring,dont forget your salmon tag

sid;)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I reckon I could live quite happily without seeing a picture of you 'pounding sockeye' all day. The mental image is quite enough, thanks.

I'm sure one of the depraved types on this site will be angling to see them, however.
;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
london salmon

no thanks !!

fastshow,how does the thames salmon taste,propably like all london teams !!!!!!!shatt

take red spring over that shite any day!!
would you like me to send you some smoke

thats smoked salmon:D ;)

sid
talking yellow pages up date 6042999000----#3474 fishing hot line

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skeena

Just got back from terrace and got a 30 and 20 pound Spring. BIG fish up their. A lot of people throwing back 20-30 pounders. People consistantly landing 40 +. Good eats too.;)

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone done any fishing on the Chilliwack River of late ?
I'm headed up to the Cariboo in a week for some of their great lake fishing, anyone been to Watch or Green Lake

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
vedder

its pretty shady on the wwack these days,fished it 2- 3 weeks ago ,lots of indian springs around(blood red ),cannot beat pounding reds on the fraser though,just talked to the DFO & for sure sockeye are open till 19 of august,so get out there & get your 2 sockeyes there is a late push of them coming through,also fish fast back eddys on the fraser 4 ounce bouning betteys

fish all through allison pool,rowe works best first light, then if not working fish the shadey white water with 2/0 hooks large piece of blood red wool,

bertrum !!

was there lots of big pigs been caught,I killed a 51.4 on the fraser last friday

take care

sid :cool: :cool:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Pigs

Helped land a 55 pounder with our zodiac because this little shite was runing out of line. Nice fish. Yankees everywhere though with their $50,000 fishing vessals. Most people limiting though. Springs everywhere, Jacks, Sockeye and a couple Steelhead.:cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
scale bar mile long

just got news that sockeye are opentill the 21 august/tuesday night,went to hope today with some lads & that place is the last place you would want to visit!!:mad: the fcuking tossers that fish there have not got a fcuking clue,snaghging not flossing ,got our limit of 2 each in 1 hour,then got the fcuk out of there ,loads of fcuking polish meat heads,

:rolleyes:
anybody been fishing anywhere besides the fraser??

sid:cool: :cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reopened

Sockeye are reopenedd from fri -monday long weekend,they should never of closed it,the DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES & IDIOTS dont know wether they are coming or going

estimated run of fish is approx 3.5 million Adam lake sockeye ,the smell in kamloops after they spawn,is propably smellier than REGS first hooker he fcuked :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :wa: :confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :wa:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone ever fish out of a belly-boat? I had an awesome experince at Loon Lake (near Cache Creek).

Caught a few lake trout, on a fly rod. great experience and highly suggest everyone try it on a nice calm lake....It's a cool feeling to be at water level reeling in a fish :cool: Time went by quickly and it's fun floating in the water even if the fish are not interested.

5btlikestofishbutwillleavethepoundingof20pounderstoSID:bronco:

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey 5BIGTOES, I just came from the Cariboo yesterday and was wondering about Loon Lake while passing by, how did you like it and would you recommend any place to stay.
I was just up a Watch Lake at Ace High Resort, I caught some fish, but it was pretty slow.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumper,

Loon lake is a large lake, loads of areas to fish. I go up every May long weekend, but I hear the fishing is best during the fall (September/October). Not many fellows or ladies fishing in a belly boat with a fly rod, mostly guys trolling in small boats.

As for accomodations, I usually stay in my Westy at Emerald Lake Resort, the camping area. This year I rented a little lodge cabin. It was great! The caretakers/owners are Bob and Jackie, great people, very friendly and helpful....So here's a wa wa for loon lake:bronco: :bronco:

If you go let me know what you think???

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no hoe like co ho

where the fcuk is the rainy season??

there are lots of big northern coho stacking up in the harrison,waiting to shoot up the chelais,same with the vedder pigs,there is also a huge number of big white & marble springs showing up ,actuallt gathering up in the small pools,along the upper vedder(chilliwack river)

rain man where are you????

sid:confused:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody know what is going on up in the Vedder right now? I am going up in the am tomorrow.

Argyle

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vedder

Do not waste your time at the Vedder. Nothing but americans taking home ugly, dirty dogs. What a joke. We need rain!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chum heads

ITS A DOG EAT DOG WORLD

did you lads bring your own rock to stand on:p :wa: :bronco:

steelhead season 2 months away

thereisnoheadlikesteelhead!!!!:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens