Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

fresh water fishing

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tips on Chilliwack

Best nosh on the river, Pointa Vista.
Secret bait for steelies, long pink worm.
Best viewing only of Steelhead, Chilliwack Lake outlet, one huge man made gravel pad. :cool: :cool:

Anyone ever try thr Hot Springs on the Upper Pitt?
Magic.:wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jet boat only

the only way in is by jet boat !!correct!!

best steelhead fishing ever!!!!&dolly,coho,socks too

pointa vista --I have a cabin on the river osbourne pool!!,thats not a bad spor !!

pump it up--now between him & I we know where all the steelhead are,hiding behind a bigamber rock

sid:cool: :cool: (wear shades)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coho

the vedder?chilliwack is stuffed with cohos/pinks/white springs & chinese people

me needs to find me a new spot

sid
oct 15 2003:cool:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are the rivers sid? I am looking to get out this weekend. Where are the hotspots?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the fraser river just opened for sockeye 2 per day friday 23 july till further notice

daily limit 4 salmon thats only 2 sockeye 1 spring over 50 cm & 1 under,or 4 springs/1 over 50 & 3 jack spring under 50 cm

sid

ps thats the fresh water above the mission bridge :bronco:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,
Apart from the Vedder can you recommend a good spot. And how early do you have to get there?
Thanks, Steve.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1234 steveo!fcuk the vedder the springs are all done changed colour!!hey regs ;) If you have access to a boat, anywhere from chilliwack up to hope would be good ,ferry island just below the agassiz bridge is producing ,the scale bar on foot is pretty tough cause cp rail pigs are fining people 125$ for tresspassing,you have to cross to get to most spots off lougheed so the cops are ticketing large !!just drive up hwy 1 & when you get near hope look for laidlaw,herling island & pull over where there are lots of cars parked & follow the crowds,remember to use barbless hooks & any colour wool

sid

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went up to Harrison Bay for the weekend and fished the Fraser right where the Harrision River goes into the Mighty Fraser, nothing :mad: .
Lots of boats and people fishing up and down the river, but I guess the sockeye run is coming through slow. Heard that the run is way down this year, compared to the huge runs the last couple of years. Did see a few jumping and the seals were taking them out of some of the First Nation's nets that are set up on the river. Oh well, still a great day out, and I did catch a nice Buzz.
How long is it Open for, anyone?

hos

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS:

I hear it may not be open for long for you at all. They are bringing in a residency requirement for their part of the river so I guess you'll be fishing off the White Rock pier shortly.

:p

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hos 2999000 # 3474 thats the report updated every 2-3 days ;)

sidthesod

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You and fiveskin (Kilby) been out there lately? I need to find the time to get out there soon!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
You and fiveskin (Kilby) been out there lately? I need to find the time to get out there soon!!!
both of us went up to the upper wack & got skunked then we smoked some skunk ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
both of us went up to the upper wack & got skunked then we smoked some skunk ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:
smoked some more skunk today wake & bake just like stonie smith :D donny rip,hooked 8 coho 4 springs killed 3 hatchery coho friday 22 oct 04 :cool: :cool:

sidthestonedsailor :confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
january 11 05!

anyone fished any local rivers lately?I fished the upper chilliwack new years & found some nice new water,new runs throughout the river,for instance anyone who knows the gunbarrel (wilson road/below the doctors run),this run has produced lots of steelhead in the past!Now it looks bigger & better

2999000 *3474 talking yello pages -berrys bate & tackle

sid :cool:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything happening out on the water these days?

Looking to try and head out...

Sid????? JTL?????

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
Anything happening out on the water these days?

Looking to try and head out...

Sid????? JTL?????
its closed till july 1st
:p :p

polish poacher

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, whats the word on the Fraser? Will there be any openings for socks or will I have to Drive to Yale and pay $8.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No sockeye opening this year. Too many at risk runs coming through at the same time. It's too bad, thay are a tasty fish. And please don't support the natives by buying "ceremonial" fish. We all know they sell them when they shouldn't be selling them, and the only reason they do is because the freaking gov't lets them get away with it. If they shut the river for commercial and sportfishing, they should shut it for the FN as well. Race based fishery, gotta love it. Someones going to get killed in a confrontation on the water this year.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its all a big conspiricy by the bastards Liberal Government, they are trying to drive the Salmon Fish Farming by keeping this years fishery closed. With more and more people not want to eat Farmed Fish and only serve Wild, this is the only way to save the investment is the terrible experiment of Farming Salmon.
The commercial fishermen should just go out and fish the run.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts