Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

fresh water fishing

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
november 6 th

please god let it rain,make the chellais blow out so sid can get some coho in his freezer,nice chrome silver fish instead of those tomato coho mes been catching,

rain apon me:cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there you go again...

talking to yourself sid:rolleyes:

:p
I guess you enjoy the peace and quite out there don't you?:eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nov 7

just spenr 100$$$$$$ driving out to the river this morning!!

no water !!

just came up a few inches ,sat maybe should be good
RAINRAINRAINRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexualchocolate,,every time Im thinking of you is when I have your TULIPPS wrapped around my steelhead!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
COHOHOHOHO

MES CATCHING LOTS OF SILVER BULLETS AT THE CHELLAIS THIS WEEKEND,ARGYLE YOU HAVE TO GO LAD

WITH ALL THE RAIN THIS WEEKEND ME THINKS THAT ALL THE CHUM WILL WASH AWAY & THE BIG NORTHERN COHO WILL MOVE IN TO THE SYSTEM,

TRY BRIGHT PINK & WHITE
PEACH & WHITE
ORANGE & ORANGER
BUBBLEGUM & WHITE
KEEP ON SWITCHING UP & PLEASE DONT JOIN JACK THE LAD & HIS WILD CLUB

:wa: :D :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :D :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking rights..........

You tell him, Regs. Fcuking Irish nonce.

I'm just pleased to see I'm not the only other poster who comes into this thread.

As you were.
;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk off

This is a sport fishing tread ,not a fcuking whining bar, please talk only about fish or fishing on here please KOJACK!!:) :eek: :eek:

jamaican chum,spring & coho are all that have been caught on the vedder/chilliwach the past couple of days ,the chellais is the place to go for COHO,catch a couple of fish & then head down to the sasquatch for a couple of pints & maybe have a CHUGging competion:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wa:

dont be shocked when fishing both systems that you my hook into some early return steelhead,(vedder) & at the chellais some late summer runs ,& some early steelies

sid :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fish this

Sid,

I've had it with you. You've been warned numerous times and it has been posted that not even a hint of a racist slag will be tolerated anymore.

If you want to discuss this further, you'll have to email me because as of right now, you are banned on TTP.

Get a grip,

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
all this rain

this rain is great,me dont have to work ,me can fish!!:D ;)

after all this rain the chum salmon should all be washed away,went fishing sat & all the COHO were darker than the ACE OF SPADES :D ;) :p :p :p :D :knvb:

they hade heads on them like BRONCOS(big,fat &ugly)!!:bronco:
bronco!!BRONCO!! come fishing with us !!

WE NEED A WORM

WE NEED A WORM:p :p :p :eek:

if your not available we will use the little maggot RRECCOS:eek: :eek: :D :D :p :p

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steelhead

well the yearly Steelhead derby took place at the vedder on st. stephens day(boxing day) producing 350 contestants & about a dozen steelhead (7 hatchery & 5 wild),visability was great with the water conditions been clear & up at the top end of the river ,while throughout the mid section from selesse park to the on the way store (indian reserve) seemed to produce most fish ,me seems to wonder if cheaters go up there on x-mas day ,catch their fish & tie it under a big rock till the derby!!!!:rolleyes: ;) :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

maybe the captain & I can take part in a derby one day & use our republican tricks to catch fish!!!!(throw a pipe bomb in the drink):eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :D

remember kids "there is no head like STEELHEAD ";) ;) :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jan 7

just got home me landed a nice 10 lb hatchery steekie

ghost shrimp;) ;) :D :p :p :p :p

sid

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid the speller!

For fcuk sake sid, if you spend so much time fishing at least get the names right. Its Chehalis and Slesse. As for people catching fish on the right bank (always looking downstream), below Slesse slide, its because the water is clear on the right shore and the people that know this actually know how to fish. As for as fishing goes for me "If your not going to eat it, don't torment the poor creature."
Regards.
Fish&TreeHuggerBullyB.:cool:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BTS Fishing?

How long did it take you to get set up while you fiddled with your wee worm. :p :p :p :p :p
I heard about your fishin' trips Toes, Not much fishin' but lots of drunken foolery in a boat. :D
ps
sidyousuckandsodoesutd.;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fish off fcuker

bullyb get back to engarlish treads:D ;) stop folling me everywere I post ,the only thing you should to catch is UNITEDS VICTORYS &BLACKBURNS SLIDE :eek: :D ;)

so fish off

sid:wa: :wa:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sydney, Sydney,Sydney....

Temper, temper.
As I know I spend a lot more time on the river than you could possibly wish too, please stick to fishtales on this thread.

Like the one I caught last week, I cast and caught a hot tempered lepercaun. When I reeled him in he said "If yes let me go I'll give ya tree wishes!". I replied "I'll have a Guiness." And there it was. To my amazement, after I'd drank it the magic glass refilled itself.

"And what would ya like for your next two wishes" asked the little fella.

"I'll take two more o'those Guiness Please!":D :D :D ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STEELHEADING

there finally here!!:D :D

steelhead have arrived in to our local rivers ,me sid is going to go up to the chilliwack tomorrow & have me a clean hatchery 16 pound steelhead river is up ,since last monday,but pools are starting to form ,so that means sid knows where to go,MY GOODNESS,MY GUINNESS ,thats the correct spelling BULLYB
SIDS XCITED:rolleyes: :confused: :bronco: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :D

SID

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
angling.........

Vicious, a comedian once said, and if he didn't he should have, that there's a fine line between fishing and simply standing on the shore looking like an idiot.

Which camp do you fall into?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fish off

molly mallone!! usually I bring my own rock to the vedder there fasty ,so that would indicate that I stand on one rock all afternoon,:rolleyes: :confused: ,that would also tell one that your fishing on the THAMES is going really well, a pearch here,there, everywhere!!a pearch-pearch!!;) Dont get too bothered or jealous about my next topic -----but Im going fishing with your teen Idol "danny jones" ;) ;) ;) :D

sid

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TRY the chehalis

Sid,

Great idea to tell everyone where to fish... or atleast attempt to!!??

What the **** man-- let people find out on their own, besides I know your not fishing with a net >> are you ?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pump some bugs

please give me some bugs ,so I can snag some steelhead

pumpyourmomupthehump:rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sid

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money