Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2003/2004 Rumours and Stuff.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: To stay on topic...

Originally posted by SixFyv
Maybe even better than PAU...:D

Maybe you'll make a save this year :rolleyes:

Maybe a 6"5' goalkeeper won't get chipped so many times :rolleyes:

But whos' gonna catch all the monkey's that will fly out of my ass?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: To stay on topic...

Originally posted by Sage
Maybe you'll make a save this year :rolleyes:

Maybe a 6"5' goalkeeper won't get chipped so many times :rolleyes:

But whos' gonna catch all the monkey's that will fly out of my ass?

Wind up toy...

I was willing to bet my house that you would bite.

Have a wonderful day, sweetie!

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
start the season

wow this is some pretty weak shyte! I mean honestly, Sage and GN fighting over who will wear gloves first or Manut 6'5" Bol talking about good goaltending. Let get started with the season so GEU, Poco and the rest of the ugly sisters can start talking about who is going to win the Pak cup!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown

Shame on you!!! I can't believe you haven't been put in your place earlier!!! That said, it is nice to see someone finally speak out about Steven Page's ability to lick the balls of his mentors while steping on the little people on the way there!!! My only question is: What is soo great about fancy little dancing pony's compared to GREAT commited Club men???:confused: Can't you all just get along???

Enidwereallyneverkneweachotheranyway!!!:rolleyes:

BTW, PAU are in dire need of a new beer man!!!:D We don't have to train on baseball diamonds either!!!;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BEER MAN

Guinness
BTW, PAU are in dire need of a new beer man!!!
Be careful what you wish for, I believe that is how Downtown started this deep :wa: with the club. I can still hear the Blenders!!

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cat Teams going with the Div 1 teams !

Last night at our exhibition game we were talking to the referee who is one of the execs of the FVSL & he said they were not sure yet if they were going to have the cat league. He said they might be putting the Cat teams in with the Div 1 teams . There is just not enough teams for the Cat league, 7 teams total. If the league decides to put the Cat teams in with the Div 1 teams they are going to have to change some rules for the Cat teams. Other than that I like the idea !

Cheers
Rex:)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Meeting

Originally posted by Big T
any news out of the managers meeting last night ??
PROPOSED DIVISIONAL ALIGNMENT

PREMIER
Chilliwack
ND United
GEU Ultra
GN
Langley
PAU
POCO
SUFC Red Devils
Aldergrove
ND Lions

DIV 1 CAT
Chilliwack
GEU Ultra
Langley
PAU
POCO
SUFC
Aldergrove

DIVISION ONE
Port Moody Fury
Dewdney Razorbacks
Poco City Hotspurs
Delta Metro Highlanders
Whalley Storm
LUFC "A"
Poco City United
Poco Raiders
SFC Rangers
Surrey Metro Sporting

Apparently there are 20 Teams Proposed for Division 2, 22 Teams for Division 3, 12 Masters and 10 U21.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Meeting

Originally posted by Big T
any news out of the managers meeting last night ??

CONTINUED....

The only other things I got out of the meeting was:

Players MUST attend their discipline meeting before they can play again, a player will stand suspended until they have had their meeting. * (Though there was a note in there about writing a letter explaining what happened etc)

2 Overage Players are allowed to go play U21 using a permit...

Players owing money to their teams for fines can be suspended by the league if requested by the team.....(all you deadbeats have to pay lol....)

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Latest rumour has the CAT teams going into Div 1. Div 1 would have 17 teams, so you would play each team once. CAT teams would still be allowed to bring Prem players down.

Not a good solution.:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems like the best solution to me. What other solution would you suggest that would still allow implementation of the Cat system? I.e.: a solution that doesn't involve Crafty's ditching of the entire Cat system.

I don't see a problem with it. It will only help make the entire league better.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let CAT have their 7 team division where they play each other 3 times. What's the problem with that? Its what they had last year isn't it?

I do not want to play each team once.
We will get 2 less games than in a 10 team div.
Chances are we will be sitting waiting again for the Prem div to finish before the Pak Cup starts.
In my mind its lessens the importance of the division with regards to promotion and relegation.

Most importantly we always play the Rangers better in the 2nd game:wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Milhouse
Latest rumour has the CAT teams going into Div 1. Div 1 would have 17 teams, so you would play each team once. CAT teams would still be allowed to bring Prem players down.

Not a good solution.:mad:

Looks like this is not going to happen as they have just posted the CAT schedule for the year. Next weeks games are:

Sept. 7 Home Away
Chilliwack Rapids vs Langley UFC Lions
SUFC Lions vs Poco City Dominion
Peace Arch United vs GEU Ultra
Aldergrove Bye

Big T:cool:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and in other news.....

FVSL executives Rob Brown and Neil Fuge announced this afternoon that they had found the perfect site for the new stadium and training field complex that they have been looking for years to find.....

When asked for comment, VMSL president Will Azzi replied "the VMSL is looking for one twice as steep and with twice as many trees and sheep on it..."

Whitecaps public figure Bob Lenarduzzi would only state that "the team was looking forward to using the new facilities...."

:D :p :)

Stew:cool:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very Interesting !!

Saw a certain FVSL exec on the weekend & he said he thought this site was a joke !

So it goes to show the FVSL brass just hate this website because the guys from diffrent teams are talking about the diffrence in the leagues & slagging one another . They don't like that !

cheers

Rex

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0