Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars 2003.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wanker

Why don't you be honest with yourself Cainy? Provincial champs and vs. Provincial wanabe. Didn't they also beat you 6-0 nil last time you played? Lump-ing.

You have serious penis envy I think.

Guinness, Protestants can't play in the Nations Cup. Dutch Donkey's yes, but not Protestant migets. Right Captain?

Parkhead.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where to begin....

as always, short and to the point, just like your penis

A short joke from Cainy?

Never forget, those who live in glass mushrooms shouldn't throw stones. Now go smurf yourself. :eek:

Jinky, I am still laughing about the (Chinese) Thumpers, do they play long ball?

Yes they do play Long Ball but much like KNVB he's lucky if he gets more than 10 minutes.:knvb:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, Now, Jinky. Take it easy on the poor little red headed chubby checker. He's been dealt a bad hand in life. You'd be a bitter little smurf too if you walked around all day looking eyes to eye at every average man's genitilia.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bravo.......

Thank you, Ballbaby, for providing me with the opportunity to read about elongated depressions, artesian wells, and for including the underused and vastly underrated word, 'egad', this morning. You've almost made my jetlag go away in one fell swoop.

Encore.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That looks like a kid that played on the back-line for Westside last year, he must also play on Rino's Thumbers FC.

Not a bad player, but a cheap cnut, he always got you with those Buck Teeth on head balls. Plus, the two paw tackles.

HOS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Football plus we don't fukc sheep or shag our sisters.

After trading pints with you at the TTP Golf tourney, I'd bet my house and first born that you do exactly that. Glass-house.

Although short and blue, Smurfette is a hot-tie! I hear she makes up for her lack of height.

:eek:

I need to get laid.:rolleyes:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering what you lads have named this Fraser Valley juggernaut:rolleyes:. Is it Roto Rooter F.C. or Brick Layer United?:confused:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: `¬`CIRCUS ACT

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Nice teeth. I hear he can eat an apple through a tennis racket. Cheers

I just pissed my pants laughing.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legendary

What a night. The fvsl allstars played team India tonight, unfortunately we didn't get the result, however we all got a treat I will never forget. Ally Mcoist a former European golden boot winner, Scottish international, and Glasgow Ranger suited up for the FVSL allstars. playing along side him in midfield was brilliant. Thanx to Ranger forever and Rocco for making it possible. Also thanx to Steve Mcaw and Kelly Obrians for the pints and appies afterwards. Ally will be playing with Scotland over 30s this weekend in the nations cup, on one condition, Fraser can't bring any more duffle bags full of things for him to sign.:D Ally is considering a restraining order;) I can't say enuff about the lad, he pinted with all of us, who were complete strangers at the beginning of the night, till the wee hours of the morn. He really was just one of the lads. I'm pretty sure Ranger won't be able to sleep till the weekend:wa:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff. Mackers informed us of as much at co-ed on Sunday. McCoist is staying in White Rock, from what I've heard.

What sort of level was he playing at? Is he miles ahead of the competition? He must be a different class, skillwise anyways. Rarely do you get to play alongside someone as well received in football, especially in this neck of the woods, so I assume getting a first-hand look at how the man plays would give one a greater appreciation of what he brings to the table.

I'll have to make a point of going out to Richmond this week-end.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
super ally

One word lads,ouch.
Ally is truely one classy lad.He was a little out of shape,but was always thinking one step ahead.Some jinky little touches,and a couple of great balls played through for the lads.
Back at the Rangers training centre,(newton park)Ally signed countless amounts of jerseys and signed the rangers change room with a couple of insperational words for the lads.
Back at Kelly O's, Rangerforever brought out a couple of old scrap books of the Rangers in the good old glory days.To hear Mcoist tell of what it was like in some of those old cup finals was fcuking outstanding!
Way to many pints,but it was worth every single advil!

As Ally said,once a ranger,always a ranger!
Do you hear me H O S.
Coach.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great time indeed

Cainy: Hung, drawn & quartered - Classic. :D

Everything about 'Super' is true.
Not only a world class footballer, but an overall great guy to boot.
As a big fan of Rangers - What can I say?
It made my day.
Fcuk's sakes, my dog's name is Ally.

I must say the football was quite good last night.
Very fast indeed.
India are a very strong side.
Also very clean and sportsmanlike team as well.
It was a pleasure to meet Yoewen, one of our fellow pissers.
'Ole Blue Eyes' is a great defender. ;)

The FVSL All-Stars were missing some of their guns but the talent on this side is also very, very good.
I was totally impressed.
Crafty, Cainy and Peter Thomas have done a great job putting the side together.

Cheers lads,

Stalkerforever :p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0