Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars 2003.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fvsl All Stars

I was asked last week by the League again, to put another team together for a game against the Chinese Nationals. Right now we are scheduled for the first or second Saturday at 2.00PM in May ( to be confirmed ) at Swanguard.

I am just waiting for the official nod from their coordinator that it is indeed a go. I will keep you posted. Once it is confirmed, the squad will be announced.

Cheers for now

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MAY 10TH, 2003

Regs,

Yes, it is the same day as the BC Final in Victoria. I'm not sure how it is going to pan out, but they want to play then. The next weekend after is the long weekend and then the following weekend is apparently too late. I guess we will see.

Cheers

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty,

What an insult. They are asking for the FVSL allstars to play on the same day as the BC Final. They are assuming that there will not be any FVSL players involved in the Final. :mad:

Here is the solution if you can not reschedule the game. Just ask the SU O'35's to represent the FVSL. :D ;)

Hey, I can gloat sometimes to you know.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allstar's

For anyone interested and to answer Dude's question from another thread, yes there is an Allstar team. There's been a few practices already and the first game is 8:30pm Wed. June 04/03 at Burnaby Sports Complex turf against the Chinese Nationals (local touring team). As for who was officially picked for the team you'd have to ask Crafty or Cainy.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From GEU I've heard Chris "I played seven games this year" Rutlidge, Jason Boldt, and you Millsy. The only keeper ever to make a save with a water bottle.:D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU...

Originally posted by TheRob
From GEU I've heard Chris "I played seven games this year" Rutlidge, Jason Boldt, and you Millsy. The only keeper ever to make a save with a water bottle.:D

and Ken Laity. Actually Rutledge played 6 games.:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU presence

I've a heard a few of the lads from the League Champions side impressed the brass and made the grade... Most notable would have to be : Super"I've played 5 games and still want to be captain"Fox's !!!:D

Any other games scheduled???

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jc

guiness, why you hatin' dawg? i'm just trying represent the pau nation, and trying to keep it real.

ps. why do you have to be that guy?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puller

No hating here mate... Just trying to get you out of that lurker status you have perminately planted yourself in... (Until I recently goated you out);)

Mission Accomplished, Guinness

Ps. Hot in!!!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss take

What was the score tonight guys? From back, back, back stick I counted 5. Was there more? I told you they were piss.

Cainy, was there a uniform garage sale lately? I must have missed the memo. Shoc-king. BTW, I still don't know what you and puller were yelling, but it couldn't have been good.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superfox??

Come on Cainy... Superfox representing PAU. Were the rest of the guys suffering from SARS? Was the criteria need to be tanned, buff, and no hair on the body.
the Fenian - on the mend.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allstar selection process!

Originally posted by TheFenian
Was the criteria need to be tanned, buff, and no hair on the body.

The criteria for the GEU lads was quite different though with rubber boots, velcro gloves and ample supply of vaseline topping the list of things highly desired by the election committee.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All piss taking asside- who's actually on this freaking team? Besides Millsy, Puller, Chris Rutlidge, and Jason Boldt.

This is all that they show on the website:

ALL-STAR GAME

Fraser Valley Soccer League vs BC Chinese Soccer Federation

Wednesday, June 4, 8:30 PM at Bby Lake Sports Complex West

Come out and support your team.

You'd think they'd want to promote who has actually been selected.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALL STAR SQUAD

For those who are interested, here is the squad that played last night in the 4 - 0 win over the Chinese Nationals.

ROB MILLS - GEU
AMANDEEP RAI - GN SPORT
BRETT JEFFERIES - PAU
LLOYD SILVA - POCO
KEN LAITY - GEU
DAVID BURNS - DELTA
MARK MCQUEEN - PAU (CAPT)
GREG BURKETT - POCO
JASON BOLDT - GEU
DARREN HOZLE - PAU
MATT ORMERUD - DELTA
RAVI TURRE - GN SPORT
MOE MAHJOUB - PAU
TYLER WILLARD - CHILLIWACK

(2) goals a piece for Moe and Tyler.

My MOTM - Ken Laity - GEU

Cheers

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Laity

Where did Ken play?
Did he play is usual midforwardefender position?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0