Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars 2003.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waiting for a call

Just curious if the management of the Allstars was going to call the players about the game on Thursday or if I was just supposed to use my telepathic powers to obtain the necessary info about the the game. Could it be I've been given the chop after only 1 match :confused:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chopper

Hey Milllsy just spoke to Peter Thomas and he has made all the phone calls, He said he left you a message. Hope you can make it . Actually I hope everyone can make it. We have a conflict all the Peace Arch lads have a summer league game that night. Hopefully we have a full turn out, so I can let the players involved with the allstar program play. You are however on the bubble, we are looking for a keeper who can play with his feet, and after Pullers passback, we are not so sure your our guy:rolleyes:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
millsy

I ts about time somebody called Millsy out on the batched passback. Clearly I put enough weight on the ball but Millsy was tragically slow to get to it. Mabey the late call up will put some pep in you step big man!

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When in doubt, you know the rest!

Superfoxy,

I don't know what they teach at the PAU Academy of Footballing but the "pass back" must be that Brazilian flare thing I heard Cainy was trying to introduce for next season.:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game

Was at the game tonight and what I saw was TWU controlling most of the play.They had alot of speed and there one touch was better than FVSL.When I left it was 4-1 TWU with about 10 mins left.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disappointing

Not a very good game for the FVSLer's especially myself, too much golf and not enough soccer too stay sharp these days. We had our moments but FV Action are a good side and were definitely better on the day. Lack of playing time together and communication made us out of sync and got us running around a lot in the first half. Hopefully with a few training sessions we should better in our next outing, we have the makings for a quality side but the lack of familiarity with one another was blatantly obviously last night. Once again the boys teased me with another of those "back passes".:D Anyways it was a good effort and on to the next game.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millsy?

You guys need more speed up front,weapons. I'm telling ya put Kenny Laity up there for a bit. The guy can out run anyone can leap higher than most keepers fricken hands for gods sake.Talk to the coach this guy will be a breakaway machine.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully with a few training sessions we should better in our next outing,
Millsy et al...Can I ask why? I’m not TTP in any way…ok, maybe a little, but what the hell are you guys preparing for? Is there a tourney that you’ve been entered in or a cup I don’t know about? A game vs. the VMSL I can see, but what’s with training and all the exhibition match’s?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB's avec le question

Originally posted by knvb
Millsy et al...Can I ask why? I’m not TTP in any way…ok, maybe a little, but what the hell are you guys preparing for? Is there a tourney that you’ve been entered in or a cup I don’t know about? A game vs. the VMSL I can see, but what’s with training and all the exhibition match’s?

Indeed!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb,

Can they not play simply for the enjoyment of the game? Please take your blinders off and picture yourself amongst our ambassadors on a dense green patch of grass stroking the Made in Pakistan synthetic orb between one another. Can you see it knvb? Can you feel it?

Let's continue with this cerebral oasis. You have the ball at your feet. You look up, and what you witness almost makes you drop to your knees with uncontrollable emotion, the finest human shapes the Fraser Valley can offer, and I don't mean bovine creatures. I mean Cainy. I mean Millsy. I mean Sage. I mean superfox. Fine human specimens, most with a full compliment of organs and chromosomes. La creme de la creme. And you know what knvb? They don't need to prove anything to anyone. They play for the comeraderie and the sublime understanding that they share superior skills and a passion for the game that has isloated them from others and forced this union amongst them.

All I can say knvb, is that you are green with envy. Admit it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets not turn this into a how much KNVB loves himself debate. Again. You know I do. Allot. It’s a full time job keeping myself happy. Do you really think it’s a case of a plethora of plonkers play passionate (say that 3 times fast) footy for fun? Maybe. That’s why I asked. Really it was.
You look up, and what you witness almost makes you drop to your knees with uncontrollable emotion, the finest human shapes the Fraser Valley can offer, and I don't mean bovine creatures. I mean Cainy. I mean Millsy. I mean Sage.
Apparently you’ve never met Millsy and have completely lost your mind and forgot about what Silent majority smurf and his Iraqi sidekick look like. :rolleyes:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL ALL STAR TEAM

I'll try and shed some light for you guys on what this team is all about and what we are trying to achieve. As you know, I have been involved as coach of this team for the past three seasons and along with the league (FVSL) and Mike Cain we have constantly looked at ways at trying to raise the standard of the league in general, and primarily at the premier level. We need to encourage good players to remain in the FVSL and also to try and ensure that we keep as many talented youth players within the Valley system as we possibly can. I'm not saying that the AllStar team is the answer to it all, but it is a small part of what we need to do in the Valley to give players credability and incentives to remain in the FVSL.
This AllStar program is still in its infancy but our proposals to the league executive have been well received and we are definitely moving forward in the right direction. The squad we have this year are very positive about what we are doing and enjoy playing at higher level against better opposition during the summer. They enjoy working hard at training, as they each try to individualy learn and improve as players and recognize that communication and familiarity is a major key to their success at this level.
As we move forward this year, a team manager will be appointed to enhance the progress of the program and more exhibition games are in the works with a possible trip and tournament. I emphasize the word "possible", because the league would sponsor the team and pay expenses and we have to see what their response is based on how the players and the rest of the league buy into the program and its future.
What does the future hold and where do we go from here.? Who knows, tournaments, PCSL team...we'll just have to wait and see. For me, it's encouraging just to see the League and its officials give us their support thus far, but we have to move forward carefully to ensure the success of the program. If the program is a success then it will reflect on the League and its credability, and ultimately that is what we are out to achieve.

Cheers.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Crafty

Hey Knvb, I have a question for you. Why do you play in the PCL? Obviously there will be no trophy to hoist for your side, no golden boot for you, and no hotties on the sidelines to impress:mad:
Is it to promote the club, help bring along the future talent, play a good standard in the summer, keep fit, maintain the respect your club has earned, love of the game, a pint with some good lads a couple times a week. Or is it to finally get some playing time:wa:
Here is another question that baffels me. Why does your league even name an allstar team?
Knvb, I haven't posted or lurked much this summer nor will I. However I do check out the allstar thread to see what our lads thoughts on the game were. Low and behold you have some shytty snide remark to make, how typical. Knvb we will play against eachother some day,B.Cs, or over thirties, nations cup, some tourney, or when your back in the valley. Mark my words, you will reap what you sew.
Knvb your an idiot, not funny, probabley a nerd in high school. I bet my house you can count on 2 fingers how many birds you've shagged.The unsilent majority strikes again

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy, Cainy, Cainy!

What has gone wrong today that would prompt you to share such wicked words? I do think you are over reacting to knvb's post. I really believe he was being sincere in wondering what the objectives of the all-star team were.

OK, Cainy, I want you to grab a stool (the kind you sit on) and find your happy place. (it's not on my lap still is it?) After you find your happy place, I want you to breathe slowly and methodically (kinda like how you play) and count to twenty (fingers and toes). Then I want you to find your little black book, do eenie meenie miney moe, and pick out one of your many birds, invite her over to the love palace and shag her rotten. Don't forget to video the session for full analysis later.

If after all this you still feel like ripping the head off knvb, then we truly do have a problem. I trust that after you cum to your senses, things will be good between our two favourite red heads.

Do I always have to keep the peace? :rolleyes: :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm... KNVB asked a question and it was answered by Crafty.

What the fcuk is your problem with that? Or did you just want to impress us all with your obviously superior command of the english language? :rolleyes:

Why does the NHL or NBA announce an allstar team? :rolleyes:

Hopefully the FVSL allstar team program works well for the league and brings it a little more credability despite your efforts here...

~Regs.

[edit: and Ballbaby beats me to the punch :rolleyes:]

Ssweeper

Jul 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Problem?

I'll tell you what the fcuking problem is.
KNVB cannot keep his big nose out of any Fraser Valley thread.
He looks for any opportunity to belittle anything that is Fraser Valley.
Given the choice, 90 minutes playing FV premier or 80 plus minutes watching Metro is no choice.Seems he continues to make the wrong choice though.
Bad choice as a moderator. Far too much to say.
Sew their.

Excuse any spelling mistakes. Seems when people have not a lot to say in response they tend to use the spelling trump card:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what Ssweeper? I’ve about fcuking had it with and you slanderous personal attacks on me. You’re the nosey fcuking cnut and I wish you would mind your own fcuking business. I don’t believe what I do or say on here has ever had anything to do with you so keep your nose out of my affairs. If you don’t like what I have to say, tough, stop fcuking lurking then, ass jockey. It’s so fcuking easy to sit back and watch, and then pipe up when the time suits you isn’t it? You obviously know who I am, so I can only hope you reveal yourself to me so I can tell you this all to your face.

Cainy, I’m not sure what bug crawled up your ass and died this morning, but you two must have been very close. Please pass along my condolences to it’s family. I’ve got to say I’m VERY disappointed and upset by your comments and admittedly I’ve had to take a step back. I guess you’ve drawn the line in the sand. I only wish you told me how it really was before I praised you and your program at PAU and the All Star team last night. I perhaps would not have throw around the word classy, or quality lad as often as I did. Don't I feel the fool now?

Crafty, thanks for the run down on the program; my initial question was honestly looking for the answer you gave. Nothing more. Whether others around here chose to believe it or not. Good luck with future endeavourers. The ideas are good and I hope they turn into a reality. I’m sure your initial reaction is to cry bullshit, but let me tell you it’s not. It is my fault if you do though, I guess I’ve cried wolf once to often. I do especially like the joining of the PCSL. What a fantastic way to promote your league and improve the growing amounts of youth talent.

Ssweeper

Jul 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I seemed to have touched a raw nerve.

Knvb
Sorry I did not read up on the rules regarding where and when to post.
I only tend to speak when I have something to say.
Try it sometime soon.

I humbly suggest that you post your retort in these rules.

Sorry to have offended the moderator's union :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0