Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results & Banter - October '05

Who will be in first by the end of October?

• GEU

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Poco

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Delta

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Whalley

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • PAU

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL CAT] Results & Banter - September '05

Peace Arch 2 Delta 2

Arch up 2-0 through 45 put it in cruise control and the wheels fell off. Delta battled well and capitalized on our mistakes. Funny thing though we are 4 points up on last years start and we all know what happened last year ??

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

i was told before friday's prem game that the poco battle wagon was already rollin ready for sundays top of the table clash
normally i try not to let my teams get involved in a war but after watching them single out outkast for some cheap shots and a few wild leg swings as our guys ran past them while they where on their ar$es im gonna struggle to hold some of our guys back ..... it should be a good test for us see who's up for a battle and who's got some self control and how we perform against the max 5 prem player cos im sure they will load their team now just to get some revenge

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice to have you back Belfast. Tough luck on the 2-2 draw.
Last year? You mean you guys got lucky on a few wins and we handed you the league title by screwing up our winning streaks?
;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[FVSL CAT] Results and Banter - October '05

The weekends games start a new month so i'll start this months results and banter thread now.

With a tough game against Poco tomorrow can GEU continue it's winning ways?
Will PAU still win the league title. It's quite possible since they are 4 points ahead of where they were this time last year.

Will Dewdney break thier losing streak?

Discuss.
I've moved some of the posts from the September thread over.

Good luck to everyone this month.

~Yoda

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Added a Poll the this thread.
Go ahead and vote!

Feel free to discuss as well.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Belfast said:
Peace Arch 2 Delta 2

Arch up 2-0 through 45 put it in cruise control and the wheels fell off. Delta battled well and capitalized on our mistakes.

I'll fully admit, it's fortunate for us we came out with a tie after all the chances you had. But you have to admit, the score should have very well been 3-2 for us after an absolutely shocking display from the ref on our breakaway at the end.

And just a note for peace arch, if you whine and complain about fouls as much as you did last night normally, then just wait til you play Poco, where you're lucky to get a touch on the ball without getting fouled.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Team Canada said:
then just wait til you play Poco, where you're lucky to get a touch on the ball without getting fouled.

That's an understatement. Broken leg is more like it.

After about 70min of the GN Dewdney game it was 4-1 Dewdney.
Looks like they'll have their first points of the season.

Well done boys.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good performance today from geusc ....we kept control nothing frantic just went out and did our jobs no real threat to our D controled the mid for most of the game and our forwards worked hard 5 goal's from 5 dif guys and a blank sheet to boot
funniest part of the game was when big bag almost had a fit when i asked our keeper if he wanted to take the pen :D

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
good performance today from geusc ....we kept control nothing frantic just went out and did our jobs no real threat to our D controled the mid for most of the game and our forwards worked hard 5 goal's from 5 dif guys and a blank sheet to boot
funniest part of the game was when big bag almost had a fit when i asked our keeper if he wanted to take the pen :D

Who posts their own scores and match reports??

Who asks the keeper if he wants to take the peno when it's 4 nil goin away............??

Who yells out, keep goin lads, it's only 5 nil.................??

Bluebird ya FAT bastard! Enjoy your moment in the sun/rain ya cnut!!

I'm not sure if anyone's let you in on the news but your coaching a FVSL CAT team ya jumped up wee shitbag of a cnut! Have the class to allow another team to lose with some dignity. I came over and shook your hand and took the pasting like a man and this is your post? I think your forgetting that you represent the whole GEUS Club when you embarass yourself like this!

I have a long memory! Your classless performance today will NOT go
unpunished.

Have a good long look in the mirror and feel proud! Ya english twat!!

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:

Who asks the keeper if he wants to take the peno when it's 4 nil goin away............??

I'm not sure if anyone's let you in on the news but your coaching a FVSL CAT team ya jumped up wee shitbag of a cnut! Have the class to allow another team to lose with some dignity. I came over and shook your hand and took the pasting like a man and this is your post? I think your forgetting that you represent the whole GEUS Club when you embarass yourself like this!

unpunished.

blubird,
i think you owe an appology, someones feelings are hurt.
!!!jumped up wee shitbag of a cnut!! haha. sweet :D !

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Canada are you kidding me ? at one point in the game the other night we had the calls at 15-3 (Delta with the three) . Could it of been that the ref resides a couple of blocks from the field ?? To bring up the ref is a complete joke enjoy the tie.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU showed how dominant they can be in a demolishing of Poco. There were few, if any, chances for Poco as GEU controlled the game from start to finish. Good luck to every other team in this league as they will be in tough when they face us.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:

unpunished.

between this and the PM you sent me i think you coverd all the insults..... im not going to answer any of them i dont have to ... you started the gamesmanship ... and i finished it ... i hope this wont spoil our friendship away from soccer.... when you have calmed down you can PM me with an appology and i will accept it then we can go on from there

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of showing some class.

bigbag said:
I'm not sure if anyone's let you in on the news but your coaching a FVSL CAT team ya jumped up wee shitbag of a cnut! Have the class to allow another team to lose with some dignity.
Maybe we should have pulled a couple of guys off the pitch then.
Or given you guys a breakaway or something.
I'm sure the pasting today will only make your team stronger. Consider it a favour.
:)

You haven't been with Poco long enough to know that most of the guys on these teams know each other and don't take anything to heart. Most guys probably went to the pub and had a beer and forgot about it instead of going home to there blanky to have a cry.

PS: If you can't handle the posts on here, pack in your account for fcuk sakes :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah, here's most of this weekends results.

GEU 5 Poco 0
PAU 2 North Delta 2
Dewdney 4 GN 1
Chilliwack 2 Delta Metro 2
Whalley ? Langley ?

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
between this and the PM you sent me i think you coverd all the insults..... im not going to answer any of them i dont have to ... you started the gamesmanship ... and i finished it ... i hope this wont spoil our friendship away from soccer.... when you have calmed down you can PM me with an appology and i will accept it then we can go on from there
:confused:
Calm Down??

You know my PM was calm wee man, so stop the silliness! I think my point has been made. I wound you up like a cheap watch today!!

Next time bring a spare kit, the home team should be prepared to change! Typical english, no sense of humor! I thought it was kinda funny that you phoned everybody in MR, lookin for a spare set of jerseys! I don't see what the clash was, we were wearing white you were wearing red, the ref must have misunderstood....the red were our warm-up kit :D

You can have the apology as soon as I get mine for your shite!! behaviour today! You need to learn how to be humble, winning is good but class is not bragging about it!

Until then you can either A: spoon it outta ma ass! or B: suck it outta ma left nut!

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Oh yeah, here's most of this weekends results.

GEU 5 Poco 0
PAU 2 North Delta 2
Dewdney 4 GN 1
Chilliwack 2 Delta Metro 2
Whalley ? Langley ?

Your a useless cnut as well!! Did you play in that shambles today? Somebody tell me who this twat is, so I can monitor his progress into div 3...........another 'fatbird' allstar! shooting his mouth off from CAT :wa: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0