Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results & Banter - October '05

Who will be in first by the end of October?

• GEU

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Poco

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Delta

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Whalley

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • PAU

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Oh yeah, here's most of this weekends results.

GEU 5 Poco 0
PAU 2 North Delta 2
Dewdney 4 GN 1
Chilliwack 2 Delta Metro 2
Whalley ? Langley ?

WHALLEY 1 LANGLEY 1

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
Did you play in that shambles today?

No i played around your shambles.
;)
Did you know that it was a fatbird allstar from CAT that scored twice in 10 minutes against your almighty Premier team Friday night?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings after 4 weeks............roughly

Here's the latest standings (Roughly Bluebird, ROUGHLY)
Please check the Mediocre site on Thursday for the official standings.

# Team PTS
1 Golden Ears United 12
2 Poco City Dominion 7
3 Delta Metro United 7
4 Whalley Rangers 7
5 Peace Arch United 7
6 North Delta Lions 5
7 Chilliwack Rapids 4
8 GN Sikh United 3 1 0 2 3 10 3
9 Dewdney FC Razorbacks 3
10 LUFC United 1

Dewdney moves out of last!!!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
between this and the PM you sent me i think you coverd all the insults..... im not going to answer any of them i dont have to ... you started the gamesmanship ... and i finished it ... i hope this wont spoil our friendship away from soccer.... when you have calmed down you can PM me with an appology and i will accept it then we can go on from there

I think you should have taken the PK....maybe that would have been better

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast said:
at one point in the game the other night we had the calls at 15-3 (Delta with the three) . Could it of been that the ref resides a couple of blocks from the field ??

Our flawless plan, foiled! That ref does in fact live right across from the field, waiting anxiously for the call to ref North Delta games, the only games he will accept, in an attempt vault us and the rest of our club to the top of the standings. Looks like the jig is up :rolleyes:

JBergen

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta/Chwk game: good game overall by both teams, coulda went either way. reffing was "offside" for both teams, didn't know what he would call sometimes. one of Delta's asst coaches or spectators was sent off the field, kinda funny, kind confusing. Hey #7 from Delta(I think that's your #...I'll remember your ugly face), thanks for slide tackin' my ankle...just watch yourself next time! Ref called it but forgot to bring out a card...

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
:confused:
Calm Down??

I wound you up like a cheap watch today!!

its easy to see who got wound up and who diddnt by the posts
i cant believe a man who i always had pleasure stopping and chatting with for ten mins when we met would come on an open forum and call me
fat b"stard
english tw@t
jumped up wee sh1tbag of a cnut
and others i cant be botherd looking for
you got me with the kit and i got you with the keeper thing as you said in the PM its part of the banter of this thing we call coaching ....getting under the other teams skin a little.... what we do at a game is over with the final whistle ...no need for all the foul mouth personal abuse .... im not anoyed just dissapointed in you :(

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast said:
Team Canada are you kidding me ? at one point in the game the other night we had the calls at 15-3 (Delta with the three) . Could it of been that the ref resides a couple of blocks from the field ?? To bring up the ref is a complete joke enjoy the tie.

Man we can barely field 11, let alone employ a team statistician to keep track of stuff like that.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
I have a long memory! Your classless performance today will NOT go
unpunished.

Have a good long look in the mirror and feel proud! Ya english twat!!

Hum do I smell racism??? oh it's ok he's only English go on then. :rolleyes:

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
its easy to see who got wound up and who diddnt by the posts
i cant believe a man who i always had pleasure stopping and chatting with for ten mins when we met would come on an open forum and call me
fat b"stard
english tw@t
jumped up wee sh1tbag of a cnut
and others i cant be botherd looking for
you got me with the kit and i got you with the keeper thing as you said in the PM its part of the banter of this thing we call coaching ....getting under the other teams skin a little.... what we do at a game is over with the final whistle ...no need for all the foul mouth personal abuse .... im not anoyed just dissapointed in you :([/QUOTE

Which brings me back to my original and only REAL points in all of this;
We don't post our own teams results!
We don't claim to be THAT good, even if we really believe we are!
We don't try to RUN scores UP!
It's all about having some class even though we all secretly want to do all of the above.

You may think I lost the plot yesterday but I would have said the same or worse to anyone who disrespects me as a coach, simple as that.

I'll shake your hand the next time I see you and even apologize for my personal insults but let's remember Stu, you'll always be an English tw@t!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade,
Just forgot to enable the option is all.

Bigbag,
Your pretty much the only team who doesn't post your own scores.
Guess you guys are just better than everyone else
Since when is 5-0 running up the score?

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
Which brings me back to my original and only REAL points in all of this;
We don't post our own teams results!
We don't claim to be THAT good, even if we really believe we are!
We don't try to RUN scores UP!
It's all about having some class even though we all secretly want to do all of the above.

You may think I lost the plot yesterday but I would have said the same or worse to anyone who disrespects me as a coach, simple as that.

I'll shake your hand the next time I see you and even apologize for my personal insults but let's remember Stu, you'll always be an English tw@t!
yeah, yeah, we're all twats, but you coming on here and talking how you did was pretty sad. you have 58 posts for a reason... when you get enough practice at shootin the shite on ttp you'll understand.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
will you let it go for fukcs sake?

Ok I said a few choice words aimed at 'fatbird', whatever!

I don't hear anybody defending their coaches behaviour! In fact I've heard some of you are embarrassed??

Hey, making an arse of oneself is not something I hold an exclusive on!

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
now that all the talking is done , all i have left to say is that the next game between geu and poco is gonna be a good one.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, althought it's been nice to get some banter going in here, although not really soccer banter, it's time to get back on topic.

Because it's becoming a waste of my time to put together a new poll and thread for each week for 1 post about their thoughts about the matchups and a few votes, we can just banter on here for this week about the MOTW.

If you want the poll and threads done up again let me know and i'll go at it again next week.

~Not at all Embarrassed Yoda
:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW for Week 5

I was waiting for some changes in this weeks schedule before putting this up so here it goes. :rolleyes:
Here's this weeks games

Sunday, Oct 9
Whalley Rangers vs North Delta Lions - AHP Mathews - 12 noon
GN Sporting Club vs Delta Metro United - Frost Road - 2:15 PM
Peace Arch vs Golden Ears - South Surrey Athletic Park #1 - 2:30 PM

Tuesday Oct 11
LUFC United vs Chilliwack Rapids - Townsend Park - 8:00 PM

Postponed
Poco City Dominion vs Dewdney FC Postponed - no field

MOTW
I think the GEU vs PAU match is this weeks match of the week.
Last years champs vs this years team to beat. Both teams strong and hungry. Always a good matchup. 3-1 GEU.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Yoda on our game being the match of the week and only that ! Always a very interesting match up, this year should be no different. No prediction from the P.a.U camp only to say it is a must win for us. Cheers and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0