Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All that said, the actual business and organization that is the FVSL seems to be well run and organized as opposed to the years under previous leadership...a job well done.

I totally agree. The league is and has been getting more professional for some time. That being said, a couple site bugs remain ... registrations date-stamped 1968? away teams GF/GA are switched? Plus, like Dude said the watering down of Div 1.

Overall though, the Valley is moving in the right direction.

Funny that it coincides with Dude leaving competitive play, no? :eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are getting serious. We got a $25 fine for not having matching shorts. Should have got on ordering a kit earlier apparently.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol that's ridculous, that could have bought you a 12 pack stallion, now your stuck donating to fvsl haha

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are getting serious. We got a $25 fine for not having matching shorts. Should have got on ordering a kit earlier apparently.

It's not tough, and it's not like you didnt know.

PLAYERS - It is the responsibility of all teams to ensure that players are properly dressed and equipped for each match. With the exception of the goalkeeper, all players must wear the same color shirt, shorts & stockings. It is a team game and you should look like a team! Shin guards are mandatory for all players and are to be completely covered by the stockings at all times. Shirts are to be tucked into the waistband of the shorts. Undergarments (Spandex bicycle shorts) must be the same color as the predominant color of the shorts. Uniform shirts must be numbered on the back (minimum of 10 inches). Duplicate numbers are not allowed. Players are not allowed to share a shirt. When colors conflict, the home team will change. Jewellery is dangerous and is not allowed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some people don't actually read that stuff for fun...I know, tough to believe.

That said, common sense says you match the shorts. Duh. A $25.00 fine is nothing, and it makes sure they match up next time.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt about that, we all know he does. He should be doing less reading and be outside practicing that shot of his.;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate you all. I actually have no problem with the fine, as like kjohn has shown, is right there in the yellow pages or whatever. What pisses me off is the guys who didn't come back this year who haven't turned in their jersey's, which cause some obvious problems (ie, using the very old jersey's we are now) until we get our new stuff ordered and in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0