Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i watched the highlanders vs. coyotes game not a very impressive game by either team
highlanders hand most of the possession but looked like the died in the last 20 min and coyotes started actually stringing passes together instead of having an 8-2 formation and humping the ball up the park . .
game ended 1-1 but the coyotes figure it was a statement to the league so everyone watch out . .. .

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i watched the highlanders vs. coyotes game not a very impressive game by either team
highlanders hand most of the possession but looked like the died in the last 20 min and coyotes started actually stringing passes together instead of having an 8-2 formation and humping the ball up the park . .
game ended 1-1 but the coyotes figure it was a statement to the league so everyone watch out . .. .

lights went out 15-20 mins in to the game... it was pretty even for the first 15-20, stop-start, delta dominated until the last 20...

it feels good to get a point we thought it would be awhile...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 1 - delta highlanders 1...we started the game not so bad actually putting some passes together even generated a shot on net early in the half...then as doucheface stated lights went out for 15 minutes. after they came back on and play resumed delta pressured for the rest of the first half. they scored on some poor coverage and we were fortunate to go into the break only down 1. second half started with a little bit of the same with delta dominating in possession again but getting a few weak shots on net. then i don't know what happened but in the last 20-25 minutes we just started playing properly and we were carrying the possession. our goal came off a free kick about 25 yards out, straight to the top corner. we actually could have won this game however the delta keep made a huge save robbing our forward shortly after. then they caught a lucky break/ or we got unlucky...our other forward managed to get by their defender deep in there zone and took a low hard shot only to hit the base of the post. we got our first point, unfortunate it wasn't our first 3. but delta is a good team, that play very well together. onto the gunners friday night.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikers simply outworked us ... definitely we had the possession numbers, but the Strikers work-rate was outstanding. Full marks.

As for the lights going out with 5 minutes to play and us Rangers pressing ... we'll leave that one alone! Changing in the dark was awesome - thanks "City of Surrey"

:mad:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, mental note to bring a flashlight this week. They went out much earlier than our game against Stolo, that's for sure.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stall,

A couple of years back, we beat the Rangers in a hard fought battle. Their excuse then was that they had a lot of shots hit our asses on the way to the net. FYI- they always have an excuse.

I know that you DESERVED the result, and now the Rangers just have to wait a year.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikers simply outworked us ... definitely we had the possession numbers, but the Strikers work-rate was outstanding. Full marks.

As for the lights going out with 5 minutes to play and us Rangers pressing ... we'll leave that one alone! Changing in the dark was awesome - thanks "City of Surrey"

Pay your bills SFC. You ghetto ass bitches.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pay your bills SFC. You ghetto ass bitches.

And just when I thought you couldn't be any stupider, you post that. If you could read, you would have noticed us saying the City of Surrey has set a timer on the lights to turn off at 10:30 PM, as it's a by-law for sports field lights.

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

get a better field time then 845 on a fri night then

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And just when I thought you couldn't be any stupider, you post that. If you could read, you would have noticed us saying the City of Surrey has set a timer on the lights to turn off at 10:30 PM, as it's a by-law for sports field lights.

Like people have said get a better time you ghetto ass bitches.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
motw week 3 somebody ?
and IMO best game time sunday night 8pm. everyone is free. sure people have work, school the next morning. some people say family time...but how often do people actually have commitments sunday night. no parties, no events. MOST OF THE TIME. the only people its bad for is a visiting team driving over an hour to get to a park...which doesn't happen too often...i think....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
motw week 3 somebody ?
and IMO best game time sunday night 8pm. everyone is free. sure people have work, school the next morning. some people say family time...but how often do people actually have commitments sunday night. no parties, no events. MOST OF THE TIME. the only people its bad for is a visiting team driving over an hour to get to a park...which doesn't happen too often...i think....

Worst time ever how about. Nothing worse than everyone going home after a game. Friday night games you have some pints after, then go out and still have the entire weekend.

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i cant stand sunday nights, everyone is all gearing down from the weekend, and honestly that game being delayed slowed the whole match down, kind of sucked but whatever. Choice nights are fri or sat, or sun afternoon, 8 pm on a sunday is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0