Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
well hopefully the chucker will come out of the woodwork to tell everyone how big the gape will be after the humping he's going to get on the weekend?

On another note.....We're feeling a real game coming on vs Athletics ourselves

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
klewis said:
Am I having deja vu Stallion? I swear I read this same post at least once a week..;)

It's more like every three weeks. How's the bottom half of the table? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's more like every three weeks. How's the bottom half of the table? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its good, pretty warm down south. Your loss to us still got you upset? Lol. Not to mention we haven't practiced all year, never lost a game by more then 1 except for the Rangers. Tied some games we definatly shouldn't have. Lost some games we definatly shouldn't have. Oh well that's the way it goes, every team can say the same thing, now its cup time. Good luck this weekend Stal.

Anyone else going to catch the whitecaps vs langley prem game? Should be a good game.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its good, pretty warm down south. Your loss to us still got you upset?

Anyone else going to catch the whitecaps vs langley prem game? Should be a good game.

Yes, yes it does :D I was planning on checking out the game, though it totally depends on the weather. I'm thinking it will be a cracker.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta Lions P 1 Arsenal 0. Both keepers played amazing with ours saving a couple breakaways and theirs saving a PK late that would have put us up 1-0 with 20 min to go. They came back shortly after and squeeked one by on a bit of a scramble play. Congrats to them on their first win of the season, barely.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tragedy! Johnny K, one of the soccer legends of the Langley, Aldergrove, and Surrey, went down under (what I think to be) a unintentionally reckless challenge last night in the Dynamo vs. Strikers Cup game. Whether you call it a broken ankle or broken lower thibula, I don't know. What I do know is that Johnny K has probably played for most teams in the areas previously mentioned, but all in the same weekend. This guy lives for playing soccer more than most guys, so it is gutting to see him twisted up like that and subsequently, now, having to spend a fare bit of time on the sidelines. Those on here that don't know Johnny will be thinking, "Fcuk what is this guy talking about we've had plently of guys on our team who have busted their legs or knees, that's life!" However, for those who do know Johnny, will know and agree that he is rariety in men's rec soccer! cheers Johnny and get well soon!

Priory Boy

Nov 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the place JK wants to be for sure he has come up to the plate for a lot of teams. Not a good way to be finishing the season. Hope all goes well JK. God forbid this gives him more time to TTP!!!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, with an 8-0 win over PAU, we have locked second place down.
Rumor has it, whitecaps are not going into prem. which leaves us as next team in line. Discuss. Please offer some new insight this time, old ranger comments are.....well just old! 4est, got something new to add?:D

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, with an 8-0 win over PAU, we have locked second place down.
Rumor has it, whitecaps are not going into prem. which leaves us as next team in line. Discuss. Please offer some new insight this time, old ranger comments are.....well just old! 4est, got something new to add?:D
good job on the win. if we win both remaining games we should be staying up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0