Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
From another thread:

The FVSL Div 1 is being restructured as we speak .
Looks like 2 -10 team divisions for next year.
Top team from each division will playoff for 10th Premer spot and loser will playoff vs 9th place Premier team for the other promotion spot.
2 teams from each division will be religated to the new 4 -10 team div 2. and they will send 1 team up from each division.

I like it, you get a home and home against each team, and even if you win the div you still have to prove your worth by beating the other group winner, or in the case of a loss there, the 9th place Premier.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
IS

Can you move your game back to 9 or 9:15?
We have a 9:15pm turf time if your interested ;)

We wear white

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
From another thread:

I like it, you get a home and home against each team, and even if you win the div you still have to prove your worth by beating the other group winner, or in the case of a loss there, the 9th place Premier.

I also like the two group div 1 configuration. I dont like the playoff idea. If you win your group, you should go up. PERIOD ! You should not have to win a playoff as well. It takes all year to win promotion and finish at the top of the table, so you should not have to win a playoff game as well. Winners of each group go up, bottom 2 in prem go down. Bottom two of each div 1 side go down. Winner of the 4 div2 groups go up.

Bigger question, how do they seed the two groups? As even as possible as per this years table.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
IS

Can you move your game back to 9 or 9:15?
We have a 9:15pm turf time if your interested ;)

We wear white

I wish (although it wouldn't make much of a difference, wed still miss most of the game) but any game that starts after 8:30 runs the risk of the lights shutting down. Personally, if I can't pint the whole game I'd rather just get this season over with. The cup run is over so the team doesn't have much to play for.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish (although it wouldn't make much of a difference, wed still miss most of the game) but any game that starts after 8:30 runs the risk of the lights shutting down. Personally, if I can't pint the whole game I'd rather just get this season over with. The cup run is over so the team doesn't have much to play for.

All of our turf games start at 915 and the lights never go out. Hockey starts at 630 so 3 hrs is at least more time. We are showing up aroung game time anyway.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of our turf games start at 915 and the lights never go out. Hockey starts at 630 so 3 hrs is at least more time. We are showing up aroung game time anyway.

I figure we'll be there around game time as well, and have a radio on 104.9 to listen to whatever's left of it.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
To when? Since it really means nothing to us, we're going to have a bad turnout regardless. Might as well get it over with, it's not going to be much of a Canada/Slovak game anyway.

once every four years brother..

what happens if both teams can "only field 6" ?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go to the pitch now and turn some hoses on it. Dead center of the pitch. A Bull Durham style "rain out".

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
awesome great job sub. now we just gotta do ourselves a favour next week and beat u guys...;)

done and done; dynamo (with the exception of one guy getting frustrated and talking out of his arse) were a classy bunch that runs hard and tackles harder but no dirty stuff

2-0 yotes;

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, that one guy was me, not proud of it, but when a guy has a cramp in one leg and then the other, then takes some time to drink some water, fukin goof! That's were it started for me, we've all taken extra time with a throw in or kicked it into the corner when winning near the end of a game but come on win like men! That aside, you guys have skill and work well as a team all the best in the relegation battle.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, that one guy was me, not proud of it, but when a guy has a cramp in one leg and then the other, then takes some time to drink some water, fukin goof! That's were it started for me, we've all taken extra time with a throw in or kicked it into the corner when winning near the end of a game but come on win like men! That aside, you guys have skill and work well as a team all the best in the relegation battle.
coyotes 2 - dynamo 0....game started well and a good first half where i think we had a bit more of possession maybe 55-45....dynamo didn't really have many chances...our first goal came from our striker about 20 yds out on a cracker of a volley bending into the far corner, a great goal. we missed another couple of chances in the first and went into half time feeling pretty good with our performance. second half started and dynamo came out flying. having more possession in the second half didn't really test our keeper from in close. the one good chance they had in close was called back due to a hand ball...they had a few corners one after another but failed to capitalize. then on the counter attack our striker took on their left back and went around him like a pylon and finished with another cracker of a shot from about the 18 which the keeper should've had but what a goal. after that we just sat back and let langley come at us for the last 15 or so clearing anything and everything as guys were tired, cramping and hurt. glad to come out with a victory and hopefully the razorbacks and that wade guy were able to beat stolo tonight. on to abby arsenal for the last game of the season...if we play the way we did tonight and getting back 4-5 guys that were missing tonight we will definitely give abby a good game.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont take Abby lightly. Although we played the worst game of our season against them, they have some good players and some speed up front. They will come at ya for 90. Lots of long balls to their front runners. They sure surprised us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0