Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not wat i was hoping to hear......

Yeah..interesting year as a coach, 18-21 guys all year at most games and I have to balance the playing time (sometimes to a fault), and tonight I am missing 9...lol.... no callups, our helper-teams are both playing each other in cup!!

Anyhow..heading out the door now... wish us luck.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hopefully stolo haven't check this week's schedule and foreit to the dynamo.

Dynamo 3 - Stolo 1

We played the 1st 45 mins with 10 men, and that included me. We also played a Striker in goal. We finished the half up 1-nil on a cracker shot. Stolo didn't generate enough chances, and when our two players arrived for half we took it at them. They scored their goal on a PK, and then pressed hard for the final 10 mins, but we closed it out 3-1.

Good Clean game, Stolo seems pretty young and inexperienced.

Credit to my guys that could make the trip, gutsy effort.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3 - Stolo 1

We played the 1st 45 mins with 10 men, and that included me. We also played a Striker in goal. We finished the half up 1-nil on a cracker shot. Stolo didn't generate enough chances, and when our two players arrived for half we took it at them. They scored their goal on a PK, and then pressed hard for the final 10 mins, but we closed it out 3-1.

Good Clean game, Stolo seems pretty young and inexperienced.

Credit to my guys that could make the trip, gutsy effort.
awesome great job sub. now we just gotta do ourselves a favour next week and beat u guys...;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So whitecaps will beat aldergrove and put them into first place and into prem and we will have a Rangers vs Aldergrove promo game AGAIN. What's the story for this year? Or will we just wait for a Rangers win and an August "nah we just wanna stay here" (this all being of course with the loss of the BCPSL, we should be going back to the original structure of promotion and relegation)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
so all the div 2 runner ups get to play div 2 another year lol i'd hate to be the teams behind the gunners acbc n red devils trying to secure a second place spot to go up and then not go up.......:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so all the div 2 runner ups get to play div 2 another year lol i'd hate to be the teams behind the gunners acbc n red devils trying to secure a second place spot to go up and then not go up.......:rolleyes:

Oh don't worry....I don't see the gunners going up from div 2

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya not really a point in having two Div 1 teams from the same club playing for the same goals. Defeats the purpose of the club tho. We haven't talked about next year yet, but some players will probably moving up and down throught the teams. A few u21 guys will be graduating...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So anyone else think that Friday night games suck for this week? At least its not Sunday I guess. Highlanders, what colour you wearing tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0