Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What position u play? I'll be sure to get well aquainted as soon as I come on the field. I remember you though, u joined us for beers once in cloverdale a couple years ago after we lost to a surrey team that won only two games that year

Right in the middle of the park, so I'm sure you'll see me. And you'd be surprised how many people don't call me by my name, but I haven't hear the full Italian Stallion since that's not the quickest thing to say when playing.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right in the middle of the park, so I'm sure you'll see me. And you'd be surprised how many people don't call me by my name, but I haven't hear the full Italian Stallion since that's not the quickest thing to say when playing.

alright, looks like I'll be marking you then, or vice versa, we'll see

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, picking up the conversation again, how about the games this weekend?

-One really good game this weekend: Moody vs. Caps. If Caps beat Moody then Lufc Athletics could have one foot in the door for promotion.

-Rangers, will you pass off your promotion this year?

-Dynamo have two challenging games left: Strikers and Sentinel. If we can show up with our A game in both of these matches then we will deserve our place within the top 5 or 6 this year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo have two challenging games left: Strikers and Sentinel. If we can show up with our A game in both of these matches then we will deserve our place within the top 5 or 6 this year.

Well we'll be making it a little easier on your defence, found out last night Jamie won't be there this weekend.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although I don't know who "Jamie" is, however from what you say he is your star striker? Also, you mentioned your team uses cram the middle formation, 3-5-2.

So, with the secret formation tactics of your team revealed and the admission that you star striker will be missing, means you are conceding the mental edge to us for the game this weekend?

Or are you wanting us to underestimate you guys?

I should tell you then that Johnny K will be coming off a friday late night happy hour discount vasectemy, our coach just had double eye laser surgury so both eyes will be wrapped up, our star skriker will be there but he plays left back, and we always deploy the 1-8-1 formation.

So I quess that pretty much evens out the mental edge for our game this weekend, and neither team should now underestimate one another.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although I don't know who "Jamie" is, however from what you say he is your star striker? Also, you mentioned your team uses cram the middle formation, 3-5-2.

He's not our star striker, he's just ridiculously fast and cause defences fits all game long. Makes it easy for everyone else. Why does a 3-5-2 mean cram the middle? In fact, we play it wide as much as possible. Now prepare for a cram the middle formation that plays it wide, and is missing players that may or may not matter ;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we'll be making it a little easier on your defence, found out last night Jamie won't be there this weekend.

To truly make it easy on our defenders and give them a treat, here is their wish list.

Hoff = 2 Cheese Burgers
Johnny K = A Cane, Icepack, 6 more Langley Teams to play for
Ian = Seduko
Blair = Squirrels to chase

Looking forward to the game, usually clean and fun.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably our best tie of the year tonight. Before everyone trashes on the Highlanders. It was Trinity that played for the tie when Delta United was down to only 9 ! Our keeper got tossed early for tripping a guy that was going to poke the ball home. Warranted for sure. They scored on the pk. And we came back to tie it with a blue collar goal. Funny though it seemed that they did not want to risk the loss so they dropped everyone back. Then we lost a striker as 3 mitten clad kids swung their chicken legs at the big guy when he was down. He retaliated, swung back to defend himself and clipped the keeper. Frodo flashed the red like a pissed off TWU player that had his cafeteria money stolen. Down to 9 we pressed hard and almost scored a couple. Unlucky to not leave the turf with 3 but we will take the single after the hard efforts from the boys. Trinity folds when you touch them up. They were scared to get hit and we ran over them all night. They were lucky to leave with a point.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 0 Athletics 3
Was a close first half, although the pressure was one sided for the most part, but the second half was even more so one sided.

Best story of the night, was the refs hair

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 Strikers 1. Both teams missed several sitters and none more obvious than mine. I think I was almost in the net, when my teammate rifled a pass along the goal line which I shanked off the crossbar and out of play. Ouch, fcuking painful, I think I am going to have nightmares for weeks about missing the potenial gamewinning goal.
Stal your a good player and the moosehead is not bad, but I still prefer Heiniken or Stella. Cheers and good luck the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0