Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a cop (One of the bad ones that give Police a bad name so they are called pigs and such) on a jihad last week performing his duties as if he was a member of the '40 Nazi gestapo.

It's one thing to politely tell people that aren't breaking any laws to move along, it is a completely different thing to shake them down, threaten to perform illegal searches and or arrest people.
Did he take out the rubber glove???

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone notice how the preseason master schedules are no longer there.......looks like lot of people were calling in about conflicting schedules....

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC does not condone, nor encourage, the consumption of adult beverages in and/or around the area of Willoughby Athletic Park or the Langley Events Centre.

Try a Pub close by.

You don't want the hassle. Serious.

The problem is a few retards ruin it for all of us, all it takes is a few incidents of a team leaving empties in the Parking lot of the school and they complain then we get cops doing laps to ensure it doesn't happen again...

Arthur, where are you bud? Do we still have a bet for this weekend?

yep, I never forgot our pre-season bet. In fact, I almost had to miss this game , but our bet was one of the main reasons I rescheduled. As visiting team, I leave it up to you to decide the type of beer. In the event of a tie, each of our team's best fighter scrap to settle the tiebreaker, cool?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
But I heard you were his banker, so you've probably already felt the scorn of one of his backhanders

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which for us would be johnny k

My pick would be Sam. If you have the unfortunate event of having to go into a tackle with him, you'll see why :D I'm a Moosehead drinker so I'll be bringing them nice and cold. When we win I might even give you one back ;)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moosehead? Isn't that the cheapest beer in the liquor store? Don't they only sell that beer from the returns window? Isn't there a warning label on every can that says, "Caution, this beer tastes like diluted beaver urine"? If I bring a case of that Johnny K will backhand me and my coach won't bring me off the bench!

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about you buy a case of Sleeman Honey Brown, and I will take your beer consumption to the next level by bringing a case of Wildcat? If we win, on the way home after the cooler is empty, I'll give the wildcat to that guy who always stands at the intersection of Boundary road and Grandview highway, but he might not want it. And, if you win, then you'll have a new favorite beer!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moosehead? Isn't that the cheapest beer in the liquor store? Don't they only sell that beer from the returns window? Isn't there a warning label on every can that says, "Caution, this beer tastes like diluted beaver urine"? If I bring a case of that Johnny K will backhand me and my coach won't bring me off the bench!

Let me educate you son, Moosehead is far from the cheapest beer in the liqour store, in fact, I believe it to be on par (or more expensive) than that Sleeman crap you ask for. Ask a brewer who has seen Sleeman's vats and you'll find a brewer that won't touch the stuff. Mooshead is a magically delicious brew from Canada's oldest, still Canadian-owned, brewery. Try some, cause if you drink Sleeman's "we don't clean our vats" Honey Brown, you'll like Mooshead. So bring it :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I'll bring Sleeman in the even the ref screws us and you win. I'll be keeping the receipt though so I can return it after the game ;)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said. I can appreciate a beer company with tradition, and one that is still Canadian owned, unlike Molson Canadian. However, I was sure it was a cheap beer.Anyway, I will have to try it then, and let the rest of my teammates try it to see if they agree. So bring Moosehead, and I will as well. As far as being your son, you might want to ask mommy who she was sleeping with while you were at work because, from what I remember, I am about twice your height.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said. I can appreciate a beer company with tradition, and one that is still Canadian owned, unlike Molson Canadian. However, I was sure it was a cheap beer.Anyway, I will have to try it then, and let the rest of my teammates try it to see if they agree. So bring Moosehead, and I will as well. As far as being your son, you might want to ask mommy who she was sleeping with while you were at work because, from what I remember, I am about twice your height.

Are you over 11 feet tall? That is going to cause some problems for our backline :) I actually have no idea who you are on the Dynamo (other than your clever username) so I have no idea how much older/younger, taller/shorter, faster/slower you are than me. I will asume you're faster though :D

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Faster, I doubt that to be an accurate assumption. And yes, I do not deny the cleverness of my user name, especially since it serves well to indicate who I am on the pitch, as I am sure none of ur teammates, when calling for the ball say, hey Italian stallion pass.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What position u play? I'll be sure to get well aquainted as soon as I come on the field. I remember you though, u joined us for beers once in cloverdale a couple years ago after we lost to a surrey team that won only two games that year

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Faster, I doubt that to be an accurate assumption. And yes, I do not deny the cleverness of my user name, especially since it serves well to indicate who I am on the pitch, as I am sure none of ur teammates, when calling for the ball say, hey Italian stallion pass.

Arthur, trivia question for you: what's my real name?

Just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0