Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1-1 Delta Tielanders

What can I say? They maximize what skill they have and are very responsible defensively. The Tielanders get one point once again!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
steppy is a homo!

Its a heavy responsibility to burden such a title.:rolleyes:

Don't get it, Highlanders tie it up and go into time wasting like they have the lead??? I thought they had a decent team, better than time wasting with 30 min left. Goalie taking forever to get ball in, subs everytime we had a throw in, etc.
They got a point, I guess that is better than none.....confused I guess on why they would do this.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Junction,

We weren't time wasting vs. Moody ... we were checking out all of the hot Port Moody soccer moms on the sidelines! Some of them graduated high school the same years as us!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletics had no business getting a point tonight.. Strikers were the better team on the whole.

Too many guys living off last Saturday night.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, what a bizarre year in div 1. I have to say, what a great way for the last undefeated team in div 1 to pick up their first lost via the former last place team. Bad weekend for Port Mooty: smoked in prem and lose to Stolo in div 1. Great!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, what a bizarre year in div 1. I have to say, what a great way for the last undefeated team in div 1 to pick up their first lost via the former last place team. Bad weekend for Port Mooty: smoked in prem and lose to Stolo in div 1. Great!

but won div 2 musta had their div1 players playing against us. :rolleyes:

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletics had no business getting a point tonight.. Strikers were the better team on the whole.

Too many guys living off last Saturday night.

Shocking performance by the athletics, alot of poor performances, defending, finishing, plus injuries. It would have been a crime if they had taken all the points but that being said there were quite a few missed opportunities.

Thanks to a game saving tackle just prior that kept the score the same, the Athletics came back to score inside the last 10 mins. I'm sure SFC will have something to say about the tackle though as he was last man back.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a heavy responsibility to burden such a title.:rolleyes:

Don't get it, Highlanders tie it up and go into time wasting like they have the lead??? I thought they had a decent team, better than time wasting with 30 min left. Goalie taking forever to get ball in, subs everytime we had a throw in, etc.
They got a point, I guess that is better than none.....confused I guess on why they would do this.
Delta is front runner for "classless" award

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supersub...sorry to say, but the crime was us stealling 2. Injuries were not a big enough factor w/ the depth of the bench. Simple matter of 2-3 guys that didn't play with as high a sense of urgency as the rest, and it brings down the squad.

Coulda been worse, shoulda been better.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps 7 Dynamo 2...ouch.

We only had 7 guys and 1 sub. We had no water. Lights didn't come on in time. Ref didn't like us. It didn't rain but it looked like it might. Half-time score was 2-1 caps. Second half caps went up 4-1 then we made it 4-2, they scored their fifth with about 10 minutes left and we mentally folded and they scored two more. With a full-team, water, no threat of rain, some favor from the ref, and if we could see: who knows? Just throwing that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0