Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also wanted to touch on the ref in our game. Never seen him before, asked me all types of questions before the game which led me to believe he's new to the FVSL (or Canada, very strong Euro accent). Hands down best ref we've had all year. Let us play, didn't buy in to any diving, and wouldn't take shite from anyone. Was in position the entire game, even to call offsides. If someone bitched he would just reply, your left back, number 16 is keeping him on. Haven't ever seen a ref pay that much attention to the game before. Would love to have him for every game.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also wanted to touch on the ref in our game. Never seen him before, asked me all types of questions before the game which led me to believe he's new to the FVSL (or Canada, very strong Euro accent). Hands down best ref we've had all year. Let us play, didn't buy in to any diving, and wouldn't take shite from anyone. Was in position the entire game, even to call offsides. If someone bitched he would just reply, your left back, number 16 is keeping him on. Haven't ever seen a ref pay that much attention to the game before. Would love to have him for every game.

We had a ref from middlesboro, strong accent, against the whitecap prospects never seen him before but easily the best ref we have had the entire season, perhaps the same guy.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i talked to him for a bit at half time, he's from germany, don't think he's german, he told me he used to play pro there and then hurt his knee pretty bad and had to retire, went into refereeing, he was a fifa ref for a number of years before moving here. i thought he was pretty good as well. total control of the game the whole time. i dont mind paying this guy $40 an hour to officiate as he does a good job.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure it was the same ref as the Guildford-ACBC game. He likes to make it professional with subs coming from center and he was pretty good.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure it was the same ref as the Guildford-ACBC game. He likes to make it professional with subs coming from center and he was pretty good.
ya i subbed a couple of our guys and the subs started running on the field right away. he sent them back to the line and said this isn't hockey. wait until the player comes off. too bad not more refs like this in our league.

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quietly digesting Westcoasts 4 posts in response to Marcus. We trained last night in the wind and rain and you'll be happy to know we shared a few beers discussing what goes through the head of a mental case like Westcoast in his need to post 4 times consecutively. Just funny that's all. TTP goes everywhere and so it should. Can't wait to play this weekend, why do we have to wait a full week to play a game? I miss the SX Cup, did I just say that, ok maybe not.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quietly digesting Westcoasts 4 posts in response to Marcus. We trained last night in the wind and rain and you'll be happy to know we shared a few beers discussing what goes through the head of a mental case like Westcoast in his need to post 4 times consecutively. Just funny that's all. TTP goes everywhere and so it should. Can't wait to play this weekend, why do we have to wait a full week to play a game? I miss the SX Cup, did I just say that, ok maybe not.
That's all you lot talked about over beers?
I'd compare the conversations I have with my teammates over beer as about a million times more interesting and about a bajillion times less obsessive over something so stupid.
I thought you guys would talk about how you'd follow through with your alleged challenge for a premier spot rather than the posts of some who's obviously opposed to people who write complete nonsense on TTP.com
Who's kicking your asses this weekend?

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We thought bringing the TTP to the cooler was odd as well but when someone singles themselves out as he did it gets a mention after 5+.

Stolo gets the nod tomorrow night. We play on the ground, take the wind and mis-judged balls out of the game and they shouldn't get a sniff but we're not taking them lightly.

Premier is not on our radar really and were too far back at the moment. We've aligned 2 clubs into 1 this year and the cohesion is beginning to happen. Its been an exciting year thus far with a good group of fellas.

I'm waiting for those imfamous predictions?

Great Avtar! Only second to one I've seen before that has the same but they move. Who's is that anyways? I'm calling you out post so we can all enjoy.

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think there is anything else to say, Im not going to post on here everyday like you (fowler/westcoast), who think the last to have a comment on the subject somehow is dubbed "victor" of the banter. Not everyone jumps on ttp every spare minute to bicker with you. gl this weekend.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We thought bringing the TTP to the cooler was odd as well but when someone singles themselves out as he did it gets a mention after 5+.

Stolo gets the nod tomorrow night. We play on the ground, take the wind and mis-judged balls out of the game and they shouldn't get a sniff but we're not taking them lightly.

Premier is not on our radar really and were too far back at the moment. We've aligned 2 clubs into 1 this year and the cohesion is beginning to happen. Its been an exciting year thus far with a good group of fellas.

I'm waiting for those imfamous predictions?

Great Avtar! Only second to one I've seen before that has the same but they move. Who's is that anyways? I'm calling you out post so we can all enjoy.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qvOGVlUYqg"]YouTube- melyssa buhl photoshoot[/ame]

She's a friend from Mission.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you must really like u - best of luck there Tyson

Jimmy likes Jimmy.

:D

No, Colton is our 6'1", 135 lb keeper. He's even skinnier than your bro, but he's honest about his golf game.

Signing Tyson for the rest of the season is a massive coup. I didn't think he'd be playing, so...I'm quite looking forward to Saturday night's action now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0