Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
absolute thrashing of poco, don't know why you were so confident of your squad, we have been unlucky with unfortunately to many ties but its a mistake to think we arent a good squad, we should have put away that penalty and it would've been 5-1, you were lucky to score on your only chance. nice one, we carried all the opportunities throughout the whole game, you had like what 2 weak shots on net, your only goal was off a bad marking by one of our guys on a corner. Did you have any other quality chances? none, next time don't beak off before you play a team , it might save you some face.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
absolute thrashing of poco, don't know why you were so confident of your squad, we have been unlucky with unfortunately to many ties but its a mistake to think we arent a good squad, we should have put away that penalty and it would've been 5-1, you were lucky to score on your only chance. nice one, we carried all the opportunities throughout the whole game, you had like what 2 weak shots on net, your only goal was off a bad marking by one of our guys on a corner. Did you have any other quality chances? none, next time don't beak off before you play a team , it might save you some face.

This site is never about saving face. It's about talking trash and get trash talked,but you're a ttp rookie so you'll learn you ugly sack of shite.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 langley over Rangers

I guess 70% possession isn't enough. Rare Miscommunication between defender and goaltender gave langley a lucky break for 1, great set piece for their second. I don't remember losing two straight in 5 years. Worst was seeing that f-ing grin on Dude where's my lid after the match. F-ing hell.

How can I not grin? Bragging rights for the next year. :D

Seriously, though, it's hard to be smug when my contribution last night amounted to pom poms and scouting reports. As a Masters permit player, I'm there to come in when things get scrambly or disorganized...or if the team needs an emotional lift. The regular subs needed to get minutes. The young Athletics didn't need an old athletic in there to bottle things. That said, I did miss getting a chance to kick Stepchild and a few old buddies, but that's life. Very happy for the boys and their 3 points.

My take on what I saw:

First 20 minutes more like 90% Rangers possession as they attacked in waves. We had a formation in anticipation of this, and dispite the constant attacks, we absorbed.

That said, after about 20, we noticed a significant drop off in the Ranger's pace, and our stayed high. The first goal was a matter of young Devon creating his own luck...he jumped on the error, and out battled Ian to slot home the goal. Some may call that lucky, but he was lucky about 10 times for us last year playing just 1/2 the season.

Second half was more of the same. I'd say about equal posession, but the Rangers had some trouble keeping pace. Our second goal was a result of constant pressure in that zone, and Jordan's free kick was money.

Ian made a killer save on what everyone on the park thought was a 3rd goal. Ian is still a great keeper. This was an unreal save.

In all, I thought a great battle...just result, but the Rangers battled to the end. Dobin easily their MOM.

Bullocks...as it turns out, for the Athletics to beat the Rangers this year, we had to move out most of the Athletics, and actually become athletic. Who knew. That said, it's a lot of fun to be involved w/ this young team and contribute where they need. Great group of kids, and Rob Keam coaching is a massive gain.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
. Great group of kids, and Rob Keam coaching is a massive gain.

Good Win Athletics, Congrats, that is an excellent result.

Fail = Kilby calling me at 11:04pm to tell me you guys had Won... Gloating has its place... but it doesn't involve waking up my kids and pissing off the wife.

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Westcoast by the looks of it my join date is year ahead of you so unless you have some other account ive actually been at ttp for more time then you. nice one dumbass. just because i dont feel the need to constantly banter over everything and rack up some ridiculous post count doesnt mean i dont check things out often or that you have any more of a right to say something. I assume you play for poco? if not, I find it retarded for you to even make any comments. If you do play for poco, I understand the thrashing we gave you might still sting. So i understand where your coming from.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Westcoast by the looks of it my join date is year ahead of you so unless you have some other account ive actually been at ttp for more time then you. nice one dumbass. just because i dont feel the need to constantly banter over everything and rack up some ridiculous post count doesnt mean i dont check things out often or that you have any more of a right to say something. I assume you play for poco? if not, I find it retarded for you to even make any comments. If you do play for poco, I understand the thrashing we gave you might still sting. So i understand where your coming from.

Oh so you're the guy hiding in the bushes touching himself. I get it from what I hear there are a lot of people who do that. Then when they win a game they come on here to talk shite and tell people to save face. The regulars are on here to talk not watch from a far. Maybe come out of the bushes more and make a prediction or a pre-game comment. Don't be a monday morning quarterback. And no I don't play for play poco I play for a shitty team.

WestCoast...What??? is with the ttp hiders???

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Win Athletics, Congrats, that is an excellent result.

Fail = Kilby calling me at 11:04pm to tell me you guys had Won... Gloating has its place... but it doesn't involve waking up my kids and pissing off the wife.

Sucks...I hope it wasn't gloating. I think for the most part, I know our old guys and the remaining Athletics from years past want the Dynamo to do well...except when we play you, of course.

I.e.: Dude turning Johnny K inside out, and picking top corner w/ a perfectly place left footed shot to beat Roman would be gloating. ;)

But, seriously...from what I see between two two teams it's pretty genuine well wishes...which is what a club should be. And, yeah, 11:00 is a bit late for that. He's old, he excites easily.

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Credit to Langley, they wanted it more. JR's free kick was insanely good. I have no idea how he thumps 10 in a row off the pitch and then steps up and curls that free kick over the wall into the top shelf. Oh well, on to next week.

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh so you're the guy hiding in the bushes touching himself. I get it from what I hear there are a lot of people who do that. Then when they win a game they come on here to talk shite and tell people to save face. The regulars are on here to talk not watch from a far. Maybe come out of the bushes more and make a prediction or a pre-game comment. Don't be a monday morning quarterback. And no I don't play for play poco I play for a shitty team.

WestCoast...What??? is with the ttp hiders???

I'm hiding in the bushes is the best you can come up with? wow. I hope you play footy better then your frail attempts to insult me. Its funny you single out my comments because if you actually read this whole thread there are many people who come on here to post results and not alot more, and I saw it fitting seeing that one of the poco players acted as if it was an insult that they would tie our team. Like you said its called take the piss, so thats what i did.

ps. talking third person about yourself, gay as shite. good job

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I.e.: Dude turning Johnny K inside out, and picking top corner w/ a perfectly place left footed shot to beat Roman would be gloating. ;)

Lol.... fair enough... Any time the 035'er gets to beat the over 40'er, he should gloat!!! Lets hope Johnny K is better for both of us tonight! lol

Gary excites easily? Apparently... not sure how I got on the speed dial..lol

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hiding in the bushes is the best you can come up with? wow. I hope you play footy better then your frail attempts to insult me. Its funny you single out my comments because if you actually read this whole thread there are many people who come on here to post results and not alot more, and I saw it fitting seeing that one of the poco players acted as if it was an insult that they would tie our team. Like you said its called take the piss, so thats what i did.

ps. talking third person about yourself, gay as shite. good job

Not talking in the third person. And shite isn't gay just the people who push it. Don't get Dude started on the gay comments. And no I don't play "footy" that well. I'm alright at soccer though. I haven't played football since high school. And you are hiding in the bushes jerking off. You are to chicken shite to come on here and predict a score you wait till the game is done. Good job Jerkoff.

Fire it UP

Feb 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rather than hiding in the bushes, I like hanging in the weeds and dishing out punishment on the pitch rather than on the internet. Doing the talking on the field is alway's more fun. Making predictions BEFORE games sounds silly to me, almost stupid if you can't back up what you yap about.

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your obsession with other guys and jerking off in bushes is pretty funny and very weird. You might want to tone that down. Predicting games is pointless , its what you do on the pitch that does the talking and sometimes you can do some of your own afterwards in good fun. So are you completely retarded? footy aka football is also the real way to discuss "soccer" numb nuts. your funny to laugh at, thanks for being a good punching bag

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I see it and I don't post all that often, the parity is there in Div. 1 this year minus a couple teams that know who they are. I love the banter after the games, the could of's, should of's and the we'll get you next time because were better after a 4-1 thumping. Sounds like the Rangers are on a slide for a couple and maybe more but usually they turn it around, could this year be different? Delta did thump Poco pretty bad on their turf and I know I hurt them with 2. Not sure what team they fielded but poor positioning and communication were noted early and we went for the throat early and often. Our best 2 way game of the year and its full steam ahead!! Stolo next week and I'm not happy I have to miss the Rangers the following week. Grey Cup, anyone else going?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Coast is like the guy on the pitch w/ one move. He always goes to the "Gay" card.

I.e.:

YOU'RE GAY!

BRAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

:rolleyes:

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the fcuk it Westcoast anyways????? Who the fcuk cares. Return to your team or the actual thread where you belong. You are junk.

No one from our side makes predictions because they dont mean shite. You prove yourself on the field and on the field only. You will never see anyone come on here from our team and say "we missed 2 sitters or we should have won" or all that bs. We go on week to week and try to improve on our play and we are getting better. Do we play for the tie? No. Do we have trouble scoring? Yes! Do we hate tieing so many games? You bet your ass we do! But....we dont as Marcus says come on here and play the should of could of would have crap? Hell no!
Poco was shite Marcus called them out. Who cares? They were shite!

Would love to say we will see you soon but we wont so carry on WC. Fcukin idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0