Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any late night result from the Friday night game?
Poco 2 Surrey FC Zilch, Giggity. I had a bit of a man crush on your number 5....the one that had quite the 'PRANCE' about him. He had his hair pulled back like Torres. And bounced off of even our smaller players. As well as your goalie...."Next time, put him in the hospital....." and "have fun digging up hookers poco" True assclown he was too.

I do absolutely try to keep my comments positive towards the other team, but shite...Surrey tonight lacked any class, and was talking the shite, and acting like a bunch of idiots most of the game. I'm not critical of every player for this, but a few certainly brought their manjinas along for the ride. A ride where we dictated the whole match, but lacked finishing.....but who needed it when your center back was booting it into his own net from 20 yards out!! my my

And both teams will agree, Hung Chow Ming the ninja referee was dreadful....
Clear contact to send it out of bounds...and he calls it as if it was never touched for goal kicks/corners etc. Like....Offsides, benefit of the doubt happens...but simple shite like that?! Weak.

Top 6 coming up? Highlanders on deck next weekend....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good result for poco. stal what happened? u guys missing lot of players ?

From what I hear :D I've been out with that seasonal flu going around, but what I heard was we had 12 of 30 guys out. Not to many happy campers from what I hear, brutal own goal as fowler stated, plus I heard the other goal was a bad call from the ref as it crossed the touchline or something for a corner, but I wasn't there so have really have no idea. I guess we'll just have to kick your guys ass next week ;) We should have most guys out, rookie7 is in England so that'll hurt but we'll be alright.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
we played terrible . . nobody was into the game and it was really hard to pay attention to the game when the ref was such a retard . . all you could do was laugh at the ref really . . he couldn't read the team list to begin with . .
neither team really dictated anything they scored on a corner that was out swung back in on the back post then bounced around and ended up in the net . . and their second was an own goal . .
they have terrible finish tho i've never seen one guy blow 3 breakaways . .
that was the worst game we've played all season but thats not saying much because we've only really had 2 good games

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah, and you told me the ref left w/out getting his money right? PoCo, did he collect from you? Maybe he knew he was bad....

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I hear :D I've been out with that seasonal flu going around, but what I heard was we had 12 of 30 guys out. Not to many happy campers from what I hear, brutal own goal as fowler stated, plus I heard the other goal was a bad call from the ref as it crossed the touchline or something for a corner, but I wasn't there so have really have no idea. I guess we'll just have to kick your guys ass next week ;) We should have most guys out, rookie7 is in England so that'll hurt but we'll be alright.

12 guys and 1 was a call-up. Reffing was awful, we played awful, probably the worst game i have ever played. Poco was a physical team, i think "gramps" out wide fouled every time he went in for a challenge but it did take our player right off his game. First goal shouldnt have counted but we shouldn't have stopped playing when the ball went out. 2 guys in the middle for poco were pretty good but overall it was a pathetic effort by us...guess we'll have to take it out on the coyotes next week;)

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, thanks for that guys! I was just about to come on here to let everyone know to watch out for your team next year when you move to div.1. But I guess if you want to be that way then fcuk off! I sent Jagg an e-mail explaining ourselves for last night but if you probably didn't know that. Our team isn't what it was last year that's why we're frustrated.
Thanks for sending the email. Theres no point in lumping everyone of your players into one category. I know a couple Arsenal guys and they are legit. You guys were understandably frustrated with not only losing, but that you were playing so terribly. I have no doubt in my mind that Arsenal are capable of playing better soccer than what I saw on Thursday. Seemed like it was one of those games where nothing went right.
HOWEVER, this is certainly not an isolated incident. Yes, our striker shouldnt have retaliated. But do you blame him? He had been getting hacked from behind the entire game. The two of them pushed each other and it seemingly was over. THEN your GOALIE and CAPTAIN OF YOUR TEAM runs 30 yards out of his net and blindsides our striker from behind. This is the 3rd time since summer league that I have seen Happer try to fight the other team. How bad does it make your ENTIRE TEAM look when your CAPTAIN cannot control himself like that? It's a sad thing because Haps is an unbelievable goalie. Ive seen him single handedly steal games for his team. It sucks for that cant control himself and acts so bush sometimes. Fighting is for the saturday league.
Thanks Arsenal for coming out to play, especially in that weather. Its stupid that the game had to end like. It's evident that someone needs to take control of this team and install some discipline and get the players under control. I think you guys will be successful then. Good luck in the rest of the year.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yes....people were saying that it crossed the touchline but he (the ref) was at the top of the box...so impossible to call. And just after about three missed chances to clear, it appeared as if that one was an own goal as well, but it came off of our foot from what the boys said. I'm still mending from a knee injury three weeks ago so just watched from a distance. I have no idea if the ref was paid, and couldn't care less.

As for Joe's Breakaways, both times he was at full tilt, and had a goalie charging him and a guy on his back....his options were limited..once hitting it into the keeper, and another took it around him but couldn't hit the net off balance. If he had more time he would easily have done better.

As for our terribly finishing? Who needed it? You guys were doing it for us....
We were missing our beaut Kirby who has the flu up front, he was the one that sorted peace arch out, and had the two awesome free kicks vs Rangers, so Strikers....thanks for filling in for him. And good luck next week.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU 1 - DYNAMO 1

DMU owned the 1st half... we were tragic

We came out with some fire the 2nd and DMU could not quite hold on, scored a late goal with about 10 left and then almost went ahead when we missed a sitter.

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys fought back well in the 2nd half, we shouldve put you away 2-0 in the first half as we dominated, but you guys scored well on your first real chance, we had about 4-5 sitters we shouldve put you away on, apparently we are holding true to our tielanders name, and it sucks big time.

snaps

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for sending the email. Theres no point in lumping everyone of your players into one category. I know a couple Arsenal guys and they are legit. You guys were understandably frustrated with not only losing, but that you were playing so terribly. I have no doubt in my mind that Arsenal are capable of playing better soccer than what I saw on Thursday. Seemed like it was one of those games where nothing went right.
HOWEVER, this is certainly not an isolated incident. Yes, our striker shouldnt have retaliated. But do you blame him? He had been getting hacked from behind the entire game. The two of them pushed each other and it seemingly was over. THEN your GOALIE and CAPTAIN OF YOUR TEAM runs 30 yards out of his net and blindsides our striker from behind. This is the 3rd time since summer league that I have seen Happer try to fight the other team. How bad does it make your ENTIRE TEAM look when your CAPTAIN cannot control himself like that? It's a sad thing because Haps is an unbelievable goalie. Ive seen him single handedly steal games for his team. It sucks for that cant control himself and acts so bush sometimes. Fighting is for the saturday league.
Thanks Arsenal for coming out to play, especially in that weather. Its stupid that the game had to end like. It's evident that someone needs to take control of this team and install some discipline and get the players under control. I think you guys will be successful then. Good luck in the rest of the year.

We did have a terrible night and have been having a rough season. In regards to the incident at the end of the game. Your player in question I had already seen taken many liberties throughout the game which you may not have seen or chose to ignore. Yes he was fouled during the game but what he did in retaliation completely topped all else. From behind with absolutely no obvious attempt on the ball was brutal. I did no such BLINDSIDING to anybody. Yeah I came out and obviously frustrated and basically grabbed the guy by his shirt while he was looking right at me. No punches were thrown and I also grabbed one of your defenders who came right at me as I did with your striker. Your guy still talking smack while backing away. I stick up for my teammates as you guys did for yours.

You cannot sit there and justify what your teammate did which could have very well broken a leg and turn the other cheek and say I am bush for my retaliation of some shoving. I'm not saying I acted the right way at all but to defend his actions and condemn mine makes no sense.

Also if you have known me long enough, you know that I come out to play some good soccer and not for any sideshow shenanigans.

Dont know who you play for in summer and dont know about the other stuff you are referring to so cant really comment.

You guys handed it to us and have a good team and we appreciate the exhibition, but calling me out like that ?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sentinel, how's your guy doing? We're all curious and hope he's ok.

When I talked to klewis last night it was a broken jaw, but that's the last I heard. I believe they're on their way to Mexico now so I don't know if we'll get another update.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I talked to klewis last night it was a broken jaw, but that's the last I heard. I believe they're on their way to Mexico now so I don't know if we'll get another update.
Wow that sucks man! we kinda figured it was something like that. very unfortunate because the game was actually going well for both teams. the game was called 20 mins early with Sentinel up 2-0 on two very nice goals. we actually controlled the ball for once and had some chances to score but with our luck it didn't happen.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that sucks man! we kinda figured it was something like that. very unfortunate because the game was actually going well for both teams. the game was called 20 mins early with Sentinel up 2-0 on two very nice goals. we actually controlled the ball for once and had some chances to score but with our luck it didn't happen.

How did the player breaks his jaw???

scratch_hdcp

Feb 23, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk about seeing a game through rose-coloured glasses. Our finishing was tragic, it could easily have been a 4-0 game 10 minutes into the second half...

As for missing the "sitter", if that's your definition of a sitter, you should probably just take up another sport...

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did the player breaks his jaw???
not really sure exactly what happened but i know it wasn't intentional. it looked like a couple players digging for the ball and i guess our players arm came up as he turned a bit off balance and caught the other guy in the mouth with his arm. he feels terrible and will be calling Sentinels team manager to find out his status. we made a team decision last night to cut all the bullshit and just have fun out there because we know were not going to win many games and then this happens.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0