Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A great peek into what Mission has to offer. Fowler I commend you if she truly is your friend. I might have to bag one or preferably 2 tonight with that photo shoot in mind.

Who tells the TTP world their a 1st team allstar blah blah blah, buddy bring it to the pitch every game I'd like to see it. Cents to dollars you're the type of player who shows up for one game and shats the bed the next.

The rains have ceased for the time being, rain ok, wind not ok. Delta's going to come out hard and often tonight! I smell soggy goals.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A great peek into what Mission has to offer. Fowler I commend you if she truly is your friend. I might have to bag one or preferably 2 tonight with that photo shoot in mind.

Who tells the TTP world their a 1st team allstar blah blah blah, buddy bring it to the pitch every game I'd like to see it. Cents to dollars you're the type of player who shows up for one game and shats the bed the next.

The rains have ceased for the time being, rain ok, wind not ok. Delta's going to come out hard and often tonight! I smell soggy goals.

OK, I will explain it. I hope you can follow:

Ckeam01 is Tyson's brother. He was announcing a signing.

There...wasn't too hard now, was it?

Personally, I support the idea of keeping information like that in the back pocket, but whatever, it would get out eventually. Not sure there are many more strikers in the Greater Vancouver area- unsigned- better than Tyson. Again, I am shocked, but w/ Rob Keam running the show at the Athletic camp, I guess that gives us a little advantage in the signing.

We made a play for one Brett Romano, but we already have a fire-hydrant signed at camp, so Tyson it was.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colton...you're, what, 18? He looks like he's only 14.

Tyson has to be 19 or 20 now.

I'm sure Dezza will correct me and tell me he's 21-3/4.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Dude, if I wanted to be really cool I'd tell you how Vancouver Thunderbirds of the Pacific Coast League have already stated their intention of transferring 24 players from their PCSL team (including him) back to their roster before the January 15 transfer deadline in order to play Provincial Cup.

Have fun explaining to the kid who just lost his starting spot how it's fair to temporarily bring in a player to replace him for 6 weeks of the season.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an avatar for clapping hands here? I'd find it, but too busy basking in Dezza's coolness.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have fun explaining to the kid who just lost his starting spot how it's fair to temporarily bring in a player to replace him for 6 weeks of the season.

You tell the kid if you want your spot back earn it. Why should the kid automatically get a starting spot just because he was there first? Heaven forbid having to work for playing time.

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night result was ugly. 10-2 thumping of Stolo but they were short subs and really did give it their all in this one. A couple guys had some talent but really we dominated from start to finish. Lots of fun and nice to get some secondary scoring to boost some confidence with certain individuals. I bagged another 2 one ugly one not so ugly but really hard to celebrate any goal in this game. The rain was minimal and the winds were quiet which made for a relaxed game and beers afterwards were great! Sorry TTP has been laid to rest around the cooler. Rangers next week and can't believe I miss the rivalry game while I'm in Calgary for Grey Cup...so shitty. Go Lions!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I miss the rivalry game while I'm in Calgary for Grey Cup...so shitty. Go Lions!

not that it isn't an important game, but our so called rivalry has diminished when the old boys all went to masters.......sorry, but we still want the win if that helps;)

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry bout my reply collage.

pomo 3 Poco 3

KGB Ref was out for us...I have a better way to sum up our performance.....and his later.

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was there when the rivalry was big. It still resinates with me as a rivalry but I see your point...I guess. You just proved to be older than me so that actually made me feel better.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'gers v razorbacks was abandoned when they walked off the field.

we were up 3-2 with 20 minutes left to play...a lot of red cards dished out against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0