Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
'gers v razorbacks was abandoned when they walked off the field.

we were up 3-2 with 20 minutes left to play...a lot of red cards dished out against them

Was out to watch this one, too bad it got abandoned. The tsn turning point was when one of the rangers blatently handballed it in the box. It should have been a pk for the tie, instead two razorbacks were tossed for arguing the non call. Seen this guy ref before and he is usually pretty good, hard to believe seven cards given to only one team? Looks like there will be some serious call ups next week, maybe I'll get my chance to play with the big kids ;).

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sentinal 1 coyotes 1

i'll let jimmy or klewis give a game report
coyotes 1 - sentinel 1.....score justifies the game perfectly. horrible soccer tonight, both teams should be happy with the split points as no one deserved to win this one. the wind was bad. the rain was worse. they missed chances we missed chances simple as that. they were missing a couple of guys n so were we. pretty even i thought. they had bit more possession in the first n i think we had a bit more in the second. both keepers made huge saves. they scored early on a defensive mistake and we scored on a nice shot by doucheface from about ~25yds. both teams missed some sitters and that was the game. good game sents. feel really sorry for the little kids that were playing after us.....

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
caps vs. tics game report? congradulations, but what is up with the whitecaps, some teams you kinda of have an idea of what to expect but whitecaps, who the fuk knows I guess. I heard from some teams that they are very beatable in some ways. I mean go Langley all the way, but if it wasn't for Dude............anyway I am just baffled by the junior caps, are they fukin good, beatable , were they missing half their starters because it was raining and almost december, or what...........? Nothing against Tics, Sentfunnel, or Peach Ark.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
he never made anyone look silly....
sorry. And mauling? we had one player shadow him and shut him down. simple

Do you define shutting a guy down by only allowing him to score twice. Good job I guess????
Who cares we beat you end of story good luck the rest of the way. A rematch would be great but I guess it aint hapening. C'mon league less teams more home and aways!

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you define shutting a guy down by only allowing him to score twice. Good job I guess????
Who cares we beat you end of story good luck the rest of the way. A rematch would be great but I guess it aint hapening. C'mon league less teams more home and aways!
those pair o goals were handed to him on our mishaps...and were not some brilliant "take over the world" goals by a mediocre player. I'm a keeper, and I've had a pair vs teams who didn't come out strong before (playing up front obviously)

so glorifying his performance...is futile...and to delta's opposition...if you can handle Delta's whining on TTP and....number 22's whining on the pitch...go hard on the guy! he, and his wing-girls on TTP will whine but it's alllllllll good. They beat us (poco) but despite my respect for their win...they're not top 5.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
caps vs. tics game report? congradulations, but what is up with the whitecaps, some teams you kinda of have an idea of what to expect but whitecaps, who the fuk knows I guess. I heard from some teams that they are very beatable in some ways. I mean go Langley all the way, but if it wasn't for Dude............anyway I am just baffled by the junior caps, are they fukin good, beatable , were they missing half their starters because it was raining and almost december, or what...........? Nothing against Tics, Sentfunnel, or Peach Ark.

Interesting. Don’t know weather to be complimented or insulted…I’ll take option #3 (meh).

That game was easily the fastest paced game I’ve watched in several years. Certainly faster than any Premier game I’ve ever played in…I think I may have played in some college games back in about 1995/96 that were that pace, but wow.

I will say this: 1st half, Cap’s attacked in waves. We did marginally OK at bending / not breaking.

Rob made a couple of key subs at the half, and changed the formation up a bit. After a rest, the guys used their energy well…got into a few early tackles, and gained momentum. Athletic pot two (Tyson Keam, and Ryan Peebles), while the Cap’s countered late.

They are very fast, and very talented. Not many weaknesses on the park. Our guys plain and simply hung in there and played a great match. Athletics deserved this one.

Now, gotta say Z…your ascertation that the Rangers would “smash” these kids w/ a full line-up? No chance in hell would there be any smashing. I’d give you a tie, and maybe a 1-0 win on a good day, but get effing real.

Puma warning: one of their moms is a complete nut job. Total angry Milf / West Van Divorcee syndrome going on. She stood at one of our corners the entire 1st half and verbally berated our keeper…the whole half. You’ll know her…about 40-45, blond, fairly hot (I’d hit it), and has a wild look of brandy mixed w/ Vicodine in her eyes. I tried to engager her in conversation in my walk towards the Masters dressing room, but she wasn’t impressed when I asked for her phone number. Maybe I should have offered to let her whip me first.

Next time.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
11 cards handed out in the DFC - Rangers game. All to DFC. Wow. I've never seen a game reffed like that. It was a great game with both teams giving and taking it. Lots of fouls from both sides, but it seemed like DFC was the only team getting cards.

I got thrown out for telling the ref he missed an offside. I was running the line and not even playing. I never swore at him or nothing. I put my flag up and said offside. He told me that enough out of me. Then I say I'm just calling the offside as the guy was 2 yards off when the ball was played and ran back onside to receive it. They got a scoring chance off that play. He then does the whole baseball arm flying in the air thing and yells "your outta here". Wow is all I can say. We were up 2 nil when we got our first weak red card. It was actually a second yellow, and there was way worse stuff happening out there that was going uncalled. Then the Rangers got a weak one on a free kick. Our keeper ended up tearing a bunch of muscles on his ribs by reaching up for it. He left at half. Then in the second half, #22 runs into the box all alone, a Ranger dives on the ball hands first. No call. I was standing on the other side of the fence, as the ref asked me to, and it happened right in front of me. Definitely a PK. Even some of Rangers thought it was. What is it with missed hand balls this week?? We got some cards for arguing. Our fault, but that was a bad missed call that would have changed the game. Could have been 3-3, and we might have had a bit of life. Instead we are down 2 more from arguing. One of the guys just walked up to the ref and asked how he missed it? Red card! Then we get another about 10 minutes later. We can't play with 7 guys, so we walked off. Was it the right decision, probably not, but it happened. Our guys were frustrated with the ref. The ref had a bad game, and it cost us. It's too bad, becasue it was a good game before the ref decided he needed to be the center of attention.

We've played against the Rangers for a lot of years, and they are always battles with lots of hard tackles. It's expected. We're not out to hurt each other, but it's how we both play. This game was no different. The only defference was the ref giving us all the cards.

I think we'll be losing some players for a long period of time now. One guy will probably be gone for the year, I'm thinking. I never got shown a red card, but got thrown out. Who knows if I'll get suspended or not. I guess I'll just wait and see. If our young keeper is hurt, I might be throwing the mitts on next week.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some inaccurate reporting trapper.
It was 2-1 at your first red. and although you guys deserved your 2-0 lead...we dominated from that point on.
The cards were not all given to you guys....all the reds were. Quite frankly, they were deserved. you cannot talk to the ref in the way your guys did, regardless of your opinion of the missed/wrong calls. Period. I didnt hear what you said, but the throwing out was classic. The only thing missing was you kicking dirt on his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0