Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like league will have to let at least one, maybe 2 games in each div go - 3 teams vying for #1 in 2A (PAU, westcoast, WRU) and 2B (strikers, rams, wolves), and 2 in 2C (tho PCNC have it tough - need coyotes to lose all games)...could be interesting finish, let's see who falters and who does what it takes....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
every game will be played.

Div. 2A just hasn't been able to play any make up games because most of our division is or was still in cup. Once a couple of teams get knocked out there will be make up games the rest of the year. We have one, PAU and WRU have two each. There shouldn't be a problem gettin them in.

WestCoast...What??? we don't want first PAU and WRU can fight for it all they want.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like league will have to let at least one, maybe 2 games in each div go - 3 teams vying for #1 in 2A (PAU, westcoast, WRU) and 2B (strikers, rams, wolves), and 2 in 2C (tho PCNC have it tough - need coyotes to lose all games)...could be interesting finish, let's see who falters and who does what it takes....
pcnc doesn't really concern us right now, we're looking out for mission at the moment. but we have two games remaining and mission has 5 or 6...and we also play each other once. since we won the first time if for whatever reason mission and us win all of our remaining games and we tie against each other we still go through. but pcnc and mission still have to play which will be an awesome game hopefully they draw. but the pressure really is all on mission because they have to win 5/6 in a row. not impossible but not easy either....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duh. Westcoast. I think the only want to make it to the quarterfinals too. That way they don't have to go to provincials.
Hahahha..."WestCoast...The team that loves to settle for 2nd BEST!"

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU and PAU are not Div. 1 teams. If they think they are, they should call the doctor to remove their heads from their asses. Div. 2 is alot more are style. There are 10 teams per division, theres more teams in Knights Cup, and the teams are around our competetion level. I never said anything about cup, we want to go all the way.league is just not a concern.

I don't want to be promoted and not be able to compete. In cup div. 1 teams have to play premier teams and I don't like losing 5-0.

Sorry I forgot thats what teams want, just to say they play in Div.1. If teams on here think Div.1 is better thats their opinion. Div.2 is better.

WestCoast....What???? yep looking for second best.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duh. Westcoast. I think the only want to make it to the quarterfinals too. That way they don't have to go to provincials.
Hahahha..."WestCoast...The team that loves to settle for 2nd BEST!"

Where have you been all year???? Not in first or second. Sometimes second best is a whole lot better. You guys couldn't do shite in Div.1, maybe you'd win a couple of games but you'd lose alot more then you win. Is that fun to you??? not me, or my team. We live in reality, we know the type of team we are and what we can do.

WestCoast.....What????

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where have you been all year???? Not in first or second. Sometimes second best is a whole lot better. You guys couldn't do shite in Div.1, maybe you'd win a couple of games but you'd lose alot more then you win. Is that fun to you??? not me, or my team. We live in reality, we know the type of team we are and what we can do.

WestCoast.....What????
so if you win your div somehow you wouldn't want to go up? you'd be one of those teams that wins and stays back to defend their title because they're too scared to go up and play a higher div becasue they might lose a few games? i know it's not going to be as easy as winning div 2, look at the arsenal this year and last year. but then again if you're a good team you can do well, just look at the coachmen. that's soccer, good teams will win more games then others and not so good teams will win not as much....you talk about having fun, which is a big part of it all. but fun should be regardless the outcome of the game you still hang around afterwards for a team session or a few beers. the truth why it's not fun to you or your team is simply the fact that you wouldn't be able to handle div 1 play. not saying it would be a stroll in the park for any team going from d2 to d1 but it's common sense it's gonna get harder. what's the point in competing if you don't want a challenge. if its " only for having fun" then you guys should just keep playing d3 every year, you'll win a lot more and that way you'll have "fun"..i think everyone would agree

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
then you guys should just keep playing d3 every year, you'll win a lot more and that way you'll have "fun"..i think everyone would agree
I definately agree with u Jimmy....if they dont wanna move to div.1..thats bull...if ur team is good enough, u shud...its called a challenge...and so what if you get ur ass kicked...thats the only way you get better...where is the fun in playing team u know you can beat all the time...thats honestly the talk of a Loser with no respect for sportsmanship and a challenge in life...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so if you win your div somehow you wouldn't want to go up? you'd be one of those teams that wins and stays back to defend their title because they're too scared to go up and play a higher div becasue they might lose a few games? i know it's not going to be as easy as winning div 2, look at the arsenal this year and last year. but then again if you're a good team you can do well, just look at the coachmen. that's soccer, good teams will win more games then others and not so good teams will win not as much....you talk about having fun, which is a big part of it all. but fun should be regardless the outcome of the game you still hang around afterwards for a team session or a few beers. the truth why it's not fun to you or your team is simply the fact that you wouldn't be able to handle div 1 play. not saying it would be a stroll in the park for any team going from d2 to d1 but it's common sense it's gonna get harder. what's the point in competing if you don't want a challenge. if its " only for having fun" then you guys should just keep playing d3 every year, you'll win a lot more and that way you'll have "fun"..i think everyone would agree

You're an idiot. No my team would not be able to handle Div. 1. We have commitment problems. not enough guys at games or practice. We are perfectly competitive in Div. 2. If we won the league we would have no choice but to move up. We played in Div.3 last year and won and are in a league where we enjoy it.

So piss off.geek

WestCoast...What???

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
then you guys should just keep playing d3 every year, you'll win a lot more and that way you'll have "fun"..i think everyone would agree
I definately agree with u Jimmy....if they dont wanna move to div.1..thats bull...if ur team is good enough, u shud...its called a challenge...and so what if you get ur ass kicked...thats the only way you get better...where is the fun in playing team u know you can beat all the time...thats honestly the talk of a Loser with no respect for sportsmanship and a challenge in life...

Suck my ass. Well enjoy it too bad you'll be in Div. 2 next year with us. Why don't you guys get a room, homos. WRU must be such a great team, thats why one of their players is calling to play with us...ouch. We have tons of fun.

WestCoast...What???? such a great group of guys, players from other teams want to play with us.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suck my ass. Well enjoy it too bad you'll be in Div. 2 next year with us. Why don't you guys get a room, homos. WRU must be such a great team, thats why one of their players is calling to play with us...ouch. We have tons of fun.

WestCoast...What???? such a great group of guys, players from other teams want to play with us.

He's also inquiring about playing with us Westcoast.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, Aaron wanted more playing time, and wasn't getting enough, that's why he left. He's a squad player, and probably wouldn't get more time with PAU or Westcoast, unless they're missing players.

Chelsea - easy tiger, it's sometimes better to fly under the radar and let the results come instead of pissing on everyone and giving them incentive to raise their game next time we play them. The only people who should care about our record is us.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea - easy tiger, it's sometimes better to fly under the radar and let the results come instead of pissing on everyone and giving them incentive to raise their game next time we play them. The only people who should care about our record is us.
Hahhaha thnx Paul....its just easy to piss this Wescoast kid off...just having sum fun:p

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

But isn't it fun?;)

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU and PAU are not Div. 1 teams. If they think they are, they should call the doctor to remove their heads from their asses. Div. 2 is alot more are style. There are 10 teams per division, theres more teams in Knights Cup, and the teams are around our competetion level. I never said anything about cup, we want to go all the way.league is just not a concern.

I don't want to be promoted and not be able to compete. In cup div. 1 teams have to play premier teams and I don't like losing 5-0.

PakenhamRound 1
LUFC Athletic D1​
2-1​
Aldergrove Utd P​

PakenhamRd 2
Port Moody Fury P
0-2
North Delta FC D1
check all your facts first west boast

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

PakenhamRound 1
LUFC Athletic D1​
2-1​
Aldergrove Utd P​

PakenhamRd 2
Port Moody Fury P
0-2
North Delta FC D1
check all your facts first west boast

Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.