Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont know about the best goal scorer, we have one guy who's damn good up front, in our last 3 games he's got 8 goals....well over 20 not sure on the exact number...

I know who you are talking about and he is good and a classy guy. I think he got 3 on me last weekend alone. Great pickup and will definatey be an asset for div 1 next year. Until last weekend I thought Mission was the best in 2c you guys definately were he best we encountered this year. (of course thats because we didn't get a chance to play westcoast ;))

B

bearcat

how does dewdney celtic beat PCNC? that team is awful... anyone have a game report?

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney picked up at least one new player, and the one guy I know they picked up may have made a difference. I played with him years ago at the metro level. Maybe a game breaker. And PCNC aren't that good. Nowhere near as good as Surrey Coyotes or *gags* Mission. Actually, you guys, bearcat, are better than PCNC as far as I'm concerned.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
how does dewdney celtic beat PCNC? that team is awful... anyone have a game report?

awful? this team is not what it used to, since many players left to play div 1. we had problems with numbers all year. and some guys were signed with div 2 but commited to div 1. so if the schedule was conflictive celtic would be even more shorthanded.

we played the last 2 games quite well. moved the ball around. with 10 guys all game we made bearcats look like fools on sunday. and with 3 subs we made PCNC look average. they had chances, and one of their guys got red carded but we won.
consistency on numbers and player were a factor, but we managed. hope to finish the season on a good note and build from it and maybe even attract some players for next season.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know who you are talking about and he is good and a classy guy. I think he got 3 on me last weekend alone. Great pickup and will definatey be an asset for div 1 next year. Until last weekend I thought Mission was the best in 2c you guys definately were he best we encountered this year. (of course thats because we didn't get a chance to play westcoast ;))
rob the sad thing is, that guy's bein playing sweeper from u-10 till like u-18. last year in div 3 he had 36 goals as his first time playing up front so we just left him there. he's good but if we do get promoted he will need a another good striker up there with him.

B

bearcat

awful? this team is not what it used to, since many players left to play div 1. we had problems with numbers all year. and some guys were signed with div 2 but commited to div 1. so if the schedule was conflictive celtic would be even more shorthanded.

we played the last 2 games quite well. moved the ball around. with 10 guys all game we made bearcats look like fools on sunday. and with 3 subs we made PCNC look average. they had chances, and one of their guys got red carded but we won.
consistency on numbers and player were a factor, but we managed. hope to finish the season on a good note and build from it and maybe even attract some players for next season.

i didn't think that you were that good. i'm not going to make excuses for our team (bearcats) but when we played you we were missing 7 starters and had our third string goalie in. you guys were better than the team that we put out there for sure but i still thought pcnc was better than you guys. (maybe that's cause they spanked us so bad earlier in the season?)

however, i give you guys props for two well played games in a row and two wins. better than we've done since i hurt myself. cheers!

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Krazy mexy.... hmmm... Why dont you come play for us next year..;)

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i didn't think that you were that good. i'm not going to make excuses for our team (bearcats) but when we played you we were missing 7 starters and had our third string goalie in. you guys were better than the team that we put out there for sure but i still thought pcnc was better than you guys.QUOTE]

I dont think you are making excuses. like i said we have had a hard time with numbers, some of the guys have been there half the games played, sometimes we have guys who come from other games (div1) or play at the same time. everyone has their problems. thats why you see teams beating a good team one day and next week they loose a game they think they should have.

celtic is a young team... and then there is 3 of us who bring the age average from 22 to 32 :D and i am not incluiding guru:eek: who had the best 12 minutes of his live against PCNC :p

anyhow, we have split most of the games against each team this year, i dont think we have lost both games to the same team ( not too sure about that though) and we are playing pumas this weekend with a very short bench, and for some of us will be our 3rd game on 4 days.

Superstriker thanks for the invitation. I am really enjoying playing with celtic, they do the running for me and when they listen they do well. it is a good mix!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would think your club would sign the best players to one team as your club is struggling in every division.

BTW Nice couple of hacks you had last week we when came on verus ACBC if you are you I think you are :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your team is in trouble tommorow its Johnny's 30th and 8 guys will to pissed to the gills....bring a puke bucket!!!

Some of our players strongest games this year have been after huge piss-ups, some might say it's an advantage for guys to go out and get tanked. I'd say they'll be fine. Westcoast is still in cup aren't they?

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would think your club would sign the best players to one team as your club is struggling in every division.

BTW Nice couple of hacks you had last week we when came on verus ACBC if you are you I think you are :)

I wanted to sign div 2 to get more games in. so did the other players. I thoght that by playing 2 games a week i would keep in shape, but that was not the case, since i dont practice i am in horrible shape, there for i seem to get injured more often than ever before. and i am sure it was me the one you think hacked the ACBC player(s). I just didnt see it that way. i went through and took a piece of him (maybe the the whole thing). they were very quick so afew times misjudged my speed or lack there of and made it there a step behind or two steps, but hey, who is counting? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0