Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nevermind, I get it now. I think what he means is they would get humped 5-0, not all D1 teams. You're welcom Westcoast :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Especially the two he highlited...I took in the Athletic win over the Adlyhole Prem guys and it was a sight to behold. Alderhole folded like a cheap tent.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea - easy tiger, it's sometimes better to fly under the radar and let the results come instead of pissing on everyone and giving them incentive to raise their game next time we play them. The only people who should care about our record is us.
Hahhaha thnx Paul....its just easy to piss this Wescoast kid off...just having sum fun:p

Kid??? You're a little bitch. Last time I check I weight 280lbs and am 6'4".Also 28 years old. So check who you call kid or I will ask who you are the next time we play and see who the kid is. Bitch.

WestCoas....What????

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nevermind, I get it now. I think what he means is they would get humped 5-0, not all D1 teams. You're welcom Westcoast :D

Yes thats what I was gettin at. We are not able to play with Premier teams. We're good, but not at that level.

WestCoast....What??? living in reality

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a response to jimmy jones from a ways back there - Pumas managed to cave in after the first goal that was scored. The Mission player clearly swatted the ball down with his hand, took it around Mark, our call-up keep, and slotted it in. No call. *shrugs* It just went downhill from there. We didn't have one of our co-'coaches', and I wasn't able to find out why he wasn't there. Probably a little miffed that we had no chance at winning the league anymore, but oh well. I'm still out, and will be for a couple more weeks due to a concussion, but I'm hoping to be back for at least one or two more games. And hopefully not in net. I've missed nearly a month of work due to injuries that wouldn't have occurred if I hadn't been playing in net. That being said, and getting back to the game on the weekend, Mission played well and had at least one striker that I don't remember them having the last time we played them. Hope like hell you guys take the league.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a response to jimmy jones from a ways back there - Pumas managed to cave in after the first goal that was scored. The Mission player clearly swatted the ball down with his hand, took it around Mark, our call-up keep, and slotted it in. No call. *shrugs* It just went downhill from there. We didn't have one of our co-'coaches', and I wasn't able to find out why he wasn't there. Probably a little miffed that we had no chance at winning the league anymore, but oh well. I'm still out, and will be for a couple more weeks due to a concussion, but I'm hoping to be back for at least one or two more games. And hopefully not in net. I've missed nearly a month of work due to injuries that wouldn't have occurred if I hadn't been playing in net. That being said, and getting back to the game on the weekend, Mission played well and had at least one striker that I don't remember them having the last time we played them. Hope like hell you guys take the league.
we want the league really bad but we don't know when we'll play mission because they have 6 games to make up including one against us. hopefully they'll drop points in one of their other 5 games and put less pressure on our game. but ya i was just really surprised when they beat you 5-0. that new striker you were talking about for them, did he have long hair, or those flashy red boots?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey you guys check out the fvsl website? the 7 a side tourny is back:D we played in it two years ago and it is fun and very fast paced. should be a great competition this year.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we want the league really bad but we don't know when we'll play mission because they have 6 games to make up including one against us. hopefully they'll drop points in one of their other 5 games and put less pressure on our game. but ya i was just really surprised when they beat you 5-0. that new striker you were talking about for them, did he have long hair, or those flashy red boots?

I don't want to come across that I have slagging your team but honestly you guys are not ready for div 1....this isn't saying I think we are...but I don't think you will enjoy the season next year as I can't see you staying up....I wish you all the luck though! You have a good group of guys but their are alot of holes that need to be filled to stay competative!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey you guys check out the fvsl website? the 7 a side tourny is back:D we played in it two years ago and it is fun and very fast paced. should be a great competition this year.

Whalley is going to win that to:rolleyes:

I hope we are in it as I think we have the best goal scorers in Div 2

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oah...ur the big forward who made the worst slide check on me in the beginning of the year and picked up the ugliest yellow card...How long have u even been playing soccer 4 mate? Im not making fun of you...its just i think if your team is good enuf to move up you shud...and I will come say hi to you on the field...cuz its soccer, not ultimate fighting...so chill out

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oah...ur the big forward who made the worst slide check on me in the beginning of the year and picked up the ugliest yellow card...How long have u even been playing soccer 4 mate? Im not making fun of you...its just i think if your team is good enuf to move up you shud...and I will come say hi to you on the field...cuz its soccer, not ultimate fighting...so chill out

I never said anything about fighting. I would keep it to the field. Yellow card??? I have two all year so i wouldn't remember.

WestCoast...What???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0