Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

WHAT ????? Im a nice guy u shouldnt have a phobia of me unless ur a goalie !! lol

i was never scared of you my friend. Your just an old skinny guy who thinks he can score at will! haha! the only thing you got going for ya is you have a great first name ;)

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I need a favour from teams in Div 2b & 3B. If you have a team emblem or logo, any chance you could email me it?

cheers

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

definitely going to use the hype pic for nomads :p

got some others from google

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fantastic save IS21!! Well done mate. You could be our 2nd string keeper if you like? ;)

I could have sworn I chipped it right into your arms though? - or was that ANOTHER chance I screwed up?? lol

On a side note: OMG can we stop with all this drinking BS now, f*ck I have been told I'm persistent and annoying but this is lame now. Both of you are now making yourselves look like cnuts. Give it a rest.

You should research taking the piss - the reason people take the piss is to get a reaction / bite, which you both do, time and time again :D

Who the fukc are you calling a cnut? It was rested. You, like all the other bitches on your team keep bringing it back up.

Inmate return game shite list..... Number 9,10,5 on bcunited females.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let the excuses begin.
Watched mission beat ncu last night 4-1, bizarre first goal from 80 yards for mission. I'll let bannanaman or slug give the details.

Wasn't there, but i heard our goalie and backup weren't there either. I want to hear what happened, better yet who let that in???:confused:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wasn't there, but i heard our goalie and backup weren't there either. I want to hear what happened, better yet who let that in???:confused:

you guys still had at least 4 subs at the game. Plus your cm apparently played pro as a keeper in Scotland, why doesn't he go in goal for you guys? As for the game it was pretty much all mission carrying the play, the service to bm up front was horrible and you could see his frustration.i felt bad for him tbh as all you guys tried doing last night was the long ball, and that's not at all what you did against us guys. oh and the goal from 80 yards was a punt from the keeper that bounced over your keeper and in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0