Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Shake up in nomad camp required. Time to step aside

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

shake up is coming next week. I am back in net and our goalie Lyle (who did an awesome job for us while I was rehabing) is now going up front to put the dam ball in the net!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Suprised franchise hasn't posted his teams big win on here yet as in getting play by play texts. Don't worry I won't ruin tour glory clinty boy ;)
Names ON TTP !? Bad form MB10 ! ali-asses only !

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I just hope we have a open net tap-in practice on Wednesday :D That will solve our problem.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Grove 3 Clones 0

Did not have the best Ref to say the least but I think he was bad for both teams... love guys who don't give yellows cause they dont want to do paper work after.

I think we were the better team yesterday and probably deserved a couple more goals, clones are a tough team that are not afraid to get in strong... 10am starts are BRUTAL!

Good News for Grove - young guys are starting to get the hang of the system... looks promising!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div 2a heating up....

If we win our next 2 league games i'm pretty sure were not getting caught. win this week puts us 7 points with a game in hand above pomo and then a win against mission puts us 6 points ahead of them with a game in hand. That of course is assuming mission win this weekend vs the royals, if not and we win then it might be over.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

If we win our next 2 league games i'm pretty sure were not getting caught. win this week puts us 7 points with a game in hand above pomo and then a win against mission puts us 6 points ahead of them with a game in hand. That of course is assuming mission win this weekend vs the royals, if not and we win then it might be over.

I wasnt really including Inter....anyone could get second though.

FYI Inter has never beat the Gunners in FVSL Fall/Winter soccer.....just to put some pressure on!

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Until last week... No one had beaten the Gunners in FVSL div 2 regular season. I think they'll come out fired up.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Until last week... No one had beaten the Gunners in FVSL div 2 regular season. I think they'll come out fired up.

They played alright in the second half but we were all over them in the first....I think they will come out firing to this week

Someone get that keeper a tan....lol

Remember_The_Titans

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well SAH didn't really jinx it, as he said we were brutal and couldn't do anything all night. Not how the game went. TWU is a two player team, the hump the ball up to their 2 strikers and pray. It works, as they 2 strikers are good. Consequently, they are awful in the back, but you can be awful in the back if we're going to miss every chance we get. Our lousy finish has returned and cost us more points. Hope we can get that fixed by the weekend.

There's the excuse i was waiting for =)
Looks like praying works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0