Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

1. Its div 2, it sounds like you're a bit overprepared for each game TBL, maybe lay off the energy drinks? ;)

2.Rats do suck. Why do you need to follow up with the league? League asks your opinion, you say you don't know. Thats why there is TTP, to bitch about these sort of things and move on, some teams are much less professional/respectful then others (espiecally when fans are involved) but a fine isn't going to solve that.

3.If you cant stand heckling from fans, dont play the game, its just how it is. I don't think there should be drinks on the bench when the game is on, nor should fans that are drinking associate with the team while the games on, but post game bevvys, and having a crowd drinkning responsibly makes a much better atmosphere for a home game.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

1. Its div 2, it sounds like you're a bit overprepared for each game TBL, maybe lay off the energy drinks? ;)

2.Rats do suck. Why do you need to follow up with the league? League asks your opinion, you say you don't know. Thats why there is TTP, to bitch about these sort of things and move on, some teams are much less professional/respectful then others (espiecally when fans are involved) but a fine isn't going to solve that.

3.If you cant stand heckling from fans, dont play the game, its just how it is. I don't think there should be drinks on the bench when the game is on, nor should fans that are drinking associate with the team while the games on, but post game bevvys, and having a crowd drinkning responsibly makes a much better atmosphere for a home game.

We have to win our division just to stay in it. It's starting to look like all the other teams in our div are well under prepared for this.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We have to win our division just to stay in it. It's starting to look like all the other teams in our div are well under prepared for this.

Don't be so sure about that Mr. Fancy pants, us Nomads are very much the same as you guys re: Subs and preparedness.... And we are the only team to have beat you, in fact gave you a good ol fashioned throttling.

I totally get where your anger is coming from though... Sad that a team has reported this on another team, it's one thing for a ref to report and the league to call the other team to confirm, had we been called our answer 99.9% would have been: "I don't know"

~Snitches get Stitches :)

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't be so sure about that Mr. Fancy pants, us Nomads are very much the same as you guys re: Subs and preparedness.... And we are the only team to have beat you, in fact gave you a good ol fashioned throttling.

I totally get where your anger is coming from though... Sad that a team has reported this on another team, it's one thing for a ref to report and the league to call the other team to confirm, had we been called our answer 99.9% would have been: "I don't know"

~Snitches get Stitches :)

Oh for sure. I could almost guarantee that the winner of our return game takes the league. I think we both are taking it this serious in div2 because we have players who will have nothing to do with div 3 next year.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh for sure. I could almost guarantee that the winner of our return game takes the league. I think we both are taking it this serious in div2 because we have players who will have nothing to do with div 3 next year.

Your right... we dont care about winning at all...:rolleyes:

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

As a casual observer, I think BC United went a little overboard with reporting this to the league. If you really did have people complain, why not walk over and advise the other sideline that someone is upset with the drinking and ask if they could keep it discreet. Drinking takes place at every park that host an adult league, whether it be soccer, baseball, lacrosse. I dont know what the big deal is as long as its discreet and not flaunted out in the open. The City of Surrey parks department will not take parks because of a complaint, they may hand down a fine but even that is only if witnessed by a bylaw or a peace officer. Other than that they will give you a stern warning and probably notify the RCMP about drinking in public and you may see an increased patrol in the area.

This sounds like a case of sour grapes...

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cantuzzi oh how could I forget about you, are you a sub with TWU or Aldergrove?

How could you forget... maybe you are old and senile I am not sure.

Aldergrove.

A Sub... good stuff... comedic gold - I guess you thought you were on a role with BCU Girls and Rats and such...

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

How could you forget... maybe you are old and senile I am not sure.

Aldergrove.

A Sub... good stuff... comedic gold - I guess you thought you were on a role with BCU Girls and Rats and such...

nothing funny about being a rat

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

There was a team that was also unbeaten in Div 2 soccer which only allowed 3 goals until they played Celtic and Inter :)

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

rat sluts was pretty funny.

div 2c never existed, and div 2a closed up shop after GEU Inter beat PM Gunners for the first time in history. Was it Franchise that was holding them back all those years? ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

rat sluts was pretty funny.

div 2c never existed, and div 2a closed up shop after GEU Inter beat PM Gunners for the first time in history. Was it Franchise that was holding them back all those years? ;)

It was Franchise who was in on all the goals when we beat the Gunners ;)

You missed the opening beauty ;)

Cheers Dutchy....Does Junction play with the Div 2 squad at all?

And what happened to the mullet dude who worked at Lordco?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Everyone should come play in 2a we drink over here and knowone tells :)

In Mission you wouldnt even be able to see the guys on the sidelines under there lights....you could have keg tapped

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Everyone should come play in 2a we drink over here and knowone tells :)

In Mission you wouldnt even be able to see the guys on the sidelines under there lights....you could have keg tapped

Thats not true. I just drove by the old Mission Athletic Park and it looks like a mining site. There's about 20 excavators and bulldozers tearing the field up. Turns out a bc ratslut was watching the game. Next thing you know mission is having their field taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0