Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

do you ever notice that you come on here and randomly talk about your titans and no one responds to you? its because no one cares. Take a hint. This will be my last reply to your posts.

you replied you always do all you are is a mouth i know you care ****in fag

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

you replied you always do all you are is a mouth i know you care ****in fag

ok, one more reply because I do care about your team. What was the score in your game against Cloverdale this weekend????? :) ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Haha ya that was me. Watching my gf play. I pretty much live on ssap turf #9 on the weekends. Fri, sat and sun

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Haha ya that was me. Watching my gf play. I pretty much live on ssap turf #9 on the weekends. Fri, sat and sun

Yeah thought that was you. Guess we were watching the same game. My gf was on the other team. It's just tough luck for the other teams in their division, my gf's team is undefeated in like 27 games. Basic case of a new team starting in the lowest div. and moving up too slow.

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why would this Irish exchange student waste his time in Div.2 if he scored 9 goals? He should be playing premier by the sounds of it. Bring a ringer halfway through the season when he should be playing premier, you guys must be so proud.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why would this Irish exchange student waste his time in Div.2 if he scored 9 goals? He should be playing premier by the sounds of it. Bring a ringer halfway through the season when he should be playing premier, you guys must be so proud.

He played up with the premier team on friday. He scored 4 up there

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't take things so seriously he is obviously kidding lol

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Celtic 5 Pacific 2 or 3

I blame cascadesoccer for the late goals :)

haha :eek:. Pacfic aren't that bad of a team, they have some good skill but just don't know when to give the ball up. and their keeper is a mental case. We score a goal and the keeper rips the ball out of the back of his net and whips it at our players head who's walking away. Only a yellow, ref said he should have tossed him after the game. The game got a little chippy and one of the mini tanks on the pacific side lines tried to start a fight with our bench. We finished the game off with 10 as injuries started to pile up, but we held off for a well earned win. Onto Mission next week, hopefully the knocks are all healed up and we can get a good result. GT5, hows the field doing? Could weather be a factor?

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Grove 4 TWU 2

Probably the best game our team has played all year, the young is starting to mesh with the old. Score probably should have been a bit more for us - but missed chances and crossbars kept TWU in the game... On to a huge matchup next week with the nomads.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Great result there Aldergrove, keeps things interesting. Our next 3 games are the 3 directly above us so things should start to heat up in Div 2B ready for xmas...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm enjoying the back and forth in Div 2B this year on and off the field.

This last half of the season will be fun, and with Us and Cantuzzi's boys having two games in hand, it will be close right to the end.

Congrats Cantuzzi, big win!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, it really is any given Sunday (or Friday or Saturday) in this group. Can someone else pump the Knights 4-0 too (hell, I'll take 1-0), everyone's been taking it too easy on them. Quit feeling bad that they have to live in Maple Ridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0