Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey the Knights have been alot better in the second half, BC United might look past them. You can always check it out and if it's no good just turn your head around and watch the Bullets and Clones fumble and stumble their way to the end of the season. Both at Hjorth.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldnt want to draw the Knights right now.....full team, tough to play against, scoring at will....there peaking at the right time

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the Nomads only thought the Nomads are awesome. Can it be that they believe something else is awesome too?
I can say that because we don't play you again this year and you can't hurt us anymore.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

I'm going 2 apologize ahead of time. I'm am just one player and I don't mean much but that piece of shay just awoke a sleeping giant. I played div 2 because I wanted 2 have fun but no more fun. All div 2 teams beware I'm gunning 4 all of u. I care zero if u think I'm a Jack ass. Thanks Cantona for clipping me. I never had that in my life. Thanks 4 the boost u piece of shite.
This is a promise 2 all reams out there that r going 2 play us. I'm done with u fukcs !! U will all HAVE MY BEST FROM NOW ON !! No more respect !! Nomads have my all now!! I'm just one man yes but a man with a vengence !! Fcuk all of u !! Ur done. !!

remember this...

hahahahahaahaha

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter down 1-0 nothing to a franchise goal with 8 left, we dig deep and pull out an equalizer, 2 or so mins later grab a 2nd, then add a 3rd a few later from a pk. Feel bad for Celtic as they were the best team for 80+ of the game.

What a goal our 2nd was eh franny? ;)

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter down 1-0 nothing to a franchise goal with 8 left, we dig deep and pull out an equalizer, 2 or so mins later grab a 2nd, then add a 3rd a few later from a pk. Feel bad for Celtic as they were the best team for 80+ of the game.

We need a ****ing goalie. Classy move by inter screaming in our players face when they scored. Hopefully we get a chance at redemption in cup

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

fcuk sakes franchise , if you guys would have held on for 10 minutes it would have felt good huh? thats football

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads tie Whalley 2-2.

I will let others describe the game, cause i don't have words to at this point. Makes things even more interesting now......

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads tie Whalley 2-2.

I will let others describe the game, cause i don't have words to at this point. Makes things even more interesting now......

Makes 2 weeks from now against bc utd much more exciting. Was it just a bad game for you guys or what? I don't even know if you're lying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0