Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bit upsetting as we had that game but it showed we can compete with the best.

Yeah you guys played very well especially from a defending aspect, our first was a lucky rebound that most keepers woulda caught. Same really for my goal, when I looked up I couldn't believe he was on the edge of the 18, then the pk was a handball but at that point you had already died and wanted the game to be over. Hope we don't play you in cup tbh

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
a very frustrating 2nd half where we dominated but they got every lucky bounce......and their keeper made at least 4-5 unbeleivable saves he had no business making...except for the PK he stopped ( although the ref missed the other 4 easy PK's no joke) that was a brilliant save...just a little bump in the road for the "hype"...we will still win the league..i dont doubt it one bit!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Basically we were looking to next week as this was a formality, and we played liked it. We had the chances to win, but their keeps was unreal. Hard to believe they are that bad a team with him in net. House with a monster save off a free kick to keep us in it. Focus is for cup weekend, we'll keep on rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
no excuses coming from me...i was just posting my frustration...but like i said we will still move on to win the league...now if you will excuse me im going back to drinking myself to sleep or to forget...or wait what was i talking about....anyways big cup match next week and I hope we face the Knights next round

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looked at 2b. 2 weeks from now is a huge game, almost a cup final. Whoever wins will probably win the league, a tie and the knights take 2b.
My prediction - I'm gonna say you guys tie 2-2 and the knights win the league.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3Peace Arch Nomads13 10 1 2 47 16 31

8Whalley Utd15 3 0 12 23 53 9

I couldnt care if van der sar was in there net , no excuse nomads , this guy has left in 53 goals , if you wanna win league you have to find a way , what a time to start shitting the bed . Q the knights ;)

There's no way that guy is their regular keeper. That being said, we couldn't finish and it was very frustrating. Still happy we have the league in our hands, and only have to rely on our own results.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
exactly MB10...

That game was the most frustrating game I've ever been involved with from playing/watching/coaching perspectives. ever.

First kick of the game is our forwards pass to the CMF who plays a simple ball to our left back who tries to take fancy touch and hoofs it out to touch.. He then gets lost between 3 of their guys and the backline freezes while trying to get sorted while their guy puts a hoper in our net. 1-0 20 seconds in... We claw back through a frustrating first half and score at the end of the half off a corner of all things. (They conceded like 6 or 7 corners in the first half, somewhere around 20 on the game!)

The second half was diabolical... they score to go up 2-1 off of a foul that never should have been given, ever... House had a touch but it was too well taken a shot. The ref then promptly decides that PK's don't get given unless you physically break someone or kill someone. 3 stonewall penos in a row not called, including peacewhat getting two hand shoved in the back as the ball is sailing over his head from a cross, ref says after I can't give a PK, even if it is a foul if in my opinion he couldn't get to the ball (WTMF!?) at minimum it should have been an indirect fk a yard off the goalline for obstruction, and a yellow card for shoving and burying a guy making a play on the ball... Carniehore gets mugged three other times, twice he doesn't have the Nads to give the pK, finally it is so outrageous a foul he HAS to give it and Pauly hits a sure-goal and their keeper make a circus save (to go along with his 3 or 4 other saves he had no business making)

Anyways, as bad (and I mean REALLY EFFING BAD) this ref was, we still should have been able to overcome... three sitters hit wide or high, a missed pk and a few sure goals getting blocked by our own guys as we physically were all over to them to the point that we had 7 of our attackers in their 18 yard box for a while and our shots were hitting our own guys and not going in... :(

Hopefully this game will show our guys just how important sticking to good training sessions and warmups with intensity are to being successful.

FFS. This one felt like a loss, well done to the Whalley Keeper, he was certainly man of the match.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really, mathematically the ACBC Div 1 spot isn't relegated yet... but looks to be headed that way.

it matters to them I'm sure

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3Peace Arch Nomads13 10 1 2 47 16 31

8Whalley Utd15 3 0 12 23 53 9

I couldnt care if van der sar was in there net , no excuse nomads , this guy has left in 53 goals , if you wanna win league you have to find a way , what a time to start shitting the bed . Q the knights ;)

We beat Whalley 17-1 aggregate this season. What do they do to show their thanks? They tie one of the top teams and give us hope to win the league again.

In all seriousness it looks like 3 teams could win the league again, BC right back in the mix. I wish we weren't playing at the same time as BC vs Nomads next next saturday or I else I would come watch. Whole season comes down to that game. A tie we win, a win by either wins them the league.

ohhhhhhhhhhh the action in Div 2 b.

People will be telling their kids kids about the legendary season that took place in 2010-2011 in Division 2b in the fraser valley soccer league

One for the ages

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol, we still have make ups to play vs the Bullets (twice) and SFC Caps.

On a side note, Whalley were a bunch of classless losers, time wasting all game and whining at their buddy ref all game. shocking display by them, but they earned a point I guess...

What's the fine total for:
1. No matching kits (Shirts socks AND shorts)
2. The ref making us play the game with our balls as our worst shittiest training ball was far superior to anything they had in their ball bag
3. No corner flags...

shoc-king.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had up until this weekend never seen time wasting starting in the 3rd minute. Either that or they like to take a really, really long time to take throw ins.

Which I guess leads to the one good thing the ref did, he started stopping the clock for every one of their outages because they were taking so long.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually BC United winning against Nomads doesn't give them first unless we tie or lose. BC with 21 goals for and 0 against in their past 2 games bring in a whole shite load of confidence and momentum into a crying complaining whalley tying depleted nomads team. So you heard right..... cheering for BC United to win not tie.

Ohhhh shite I forgot about the sleeping giant we awoke. A man with a vengeance!!!!!!!!

Might be a close game after all

But this is all on next weeks episode of FV Div 2b

Cup play interrupts this race

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually BC United winning against Nomads doesn't give them first unless we tie or lose. BC with 21 goals for and 0 against in their past 2 games bring in a whole shite load of confidence and momentum into a crying complaining whalley tying depleted nomads team. So you heard right..... cheering for BC United to win not tie.

Ohhhh shite I forgot about the sleeping giant we awoke. A man with a vengeance!!!!!!!!

Might be a close game after all

But this is all on next weeks episode of FV Div 2b

Cup play interrupts this race

I predict BC United will be using their back up goalie after S.R. hunts down the regular keeper:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you awoke a sleeping giant, but unfortunately Canny hasn't really been able to play (2 games?), but I can (or he can) assure you that he is one guy you do not want to be on the opposing teams D for. In fact, we have plenty of those guys too, seeing as we did fine beating you 7-1 without him.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you awoke a sleeping giant, but unfortunately Canny hasn't really been able to play (2 games?), but I can (or he can) assure you that he is one guy you do not want to be on the opposing teams D for. In fact, we have plenty of those guys too, seeing as we did fine beating you 7-1 without him.

ya ya we can talk about us not having a full lineup when we played, or how your hack forward took out the best d man in the league all day long but we are done, we have played our two games. Fact is, BC shite kicked you guys first time around and now look better than ever.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how bout this Delta div 2c team?

The other ND team is young and quick, but nothing to worry about. 24 up front is pretty good (tall skinny forward) as is their left back (22 yellow boots). Weak in goal and can easily be pushed off the ball.

Lots of their players from last years team and cup run have been recalled to our Div 1 team or are not all that committed.

If you play physical and take lots of shots you will be just fine. They are lucky have gotten to round 3.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya ya we can talk about us not having a full lineup when we played, or how your hack forward took out the best d man in the league all day long but we are done, we have played our two games. Fact is, BC shite kicked you guys first time around and now look better than ever.

If 2-0 is a shite kicking then true. I should have been better in my first ever game in net, but what can you do? BC United do look good right now, I hope we meet them in cup too :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0