Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

2-0 is not getting hammered. Especially with IS21 in net.

What are you trying to say? I'm pretty sure I solidified my spot as third string goalie with that performance. Ask Mikey about that fantastic diving save that robbed him of a goal.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha!!! no doubt buddy, you got the 3rd string position on lock!! and yes that was a good diving save you made. But 2-0 is not getting hammered by any means. Dont worry, next time we play them, ill be between the pipes. 8 days till Im back baby!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not so fast. The RCMP are investigating this game now. Turns out security cameras picked up a bCUNiTedgirlS player or spectator ( doesn't matter ) sipping on an alcoholic beer on the sideline close to the players bench. Jury selection has begun. This will probably be in the courts for awhile, which isn't surprising as a severe case this disturbing needs to handled properly. That type of behavior sickens me and I wouldn't be surprised if points were taken away or if the player/spectator was banned for life.

On a more serious note, how fukcing dare bcunited girls TAKE ADVANTAGE of the poor Nomads when they had their 3rd string goalie in net and score 2. The whole situation has left the entire fvsl at a loss for words.

Im sure by now you have heard- All fvsl games will be cancelled this weekend as witnesses are coming forward from all over claiming that there has been swearing and beers at fvsl mens games all season.

TBL, Your an idiot and probably a raging alchoholic too.

Is this really a beer league because some of our player don't drink.
Its like going to Maple Ridge and the players on the sideline smoking Meth, which is probably ok if this a Meth. league too. Our players are in good health and don't drink during games. If thats what you and your team does then you should be kicked out of the league.

Save the drinking untill after the game .

JBN, this post is about soccer and you should not be a moderator.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Knights smoke crack on the sidelines too? No wonder there's an investigation by local RCMP on them.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

FFS!

Can u guys please get your Fcuking facts straight!

Crack = Whalley.

Crystal Meth = Maple Ditch.

Thank you

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

TBL, Your an idiot and probably a raging alchoholic too.

Is this really a beer league because some of our player don't drink.
Its like going to Maple Ridge and the players on the sideline smoking crack, which is probably ok if this a crack league too. Our players are in good health and don't drink during games. If thats what you and your team does then you should be kicked out of the league.

Save the drinking untill after the game .

JBN, this post is about soccer and you should not be a moderator.

Elbowroom, You are a female and probably a raging skank. A beer league is really slang for an amateur sport division. I think the other whores on bCUNiTegirlS have been ignorant enough on here but you felt you needed to pipe up and denigrate the masculinity of your entire team even further then the other bitches have already. If we drank during games and are in first then you sluts should be kicked out of mens soccer or at least have points taken away.

I would like to carry on here with you as this have been a great time but I have to go now, we have a team physical to see what kind of health we are in before tonights game .

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

First game back after the break ladies. Looking Forward to it. Our center mid gets out of prison late december.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

First game back after the break ladies. Looking Forward to it. Our center mid gets out of prison late december.

i imagine he will be hungry and horny. Hopefully the jamming balls up the ass comments are long forgotten by this time.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

What are you trying to say? I'm pretty sure I solidified my spot as third string goalie with that performance. Ask Mikey about that fantastic diving save that robbed him of a goal.

Fantastic save IS21!! Well done mate. You could be our 2nd string keeper if you like? ;)

I could have sworn I chipped it right into your arms though? - or was that ANOTHER chance I screwed up?? lol

On a side note: OMG can we stop with all this drinking BS now, f*ck I have been told I'm persistent and annoying but this is lame now. Both of you are now making yourselves look like cnuts. Give it a rest.

You should research taking the piss - the reason people take the piss is to get a reaction / bite, which you both do, time and time again :D

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

:wa:Hector if you read this thread try the Crystal. I hear U can lose your appetite for Burger King Quad Stacker Baconator Big Macs and weight at the same time.:wa:

PLEASEDONTTAKEMESERIOUSLY

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fantastic save IS21!! Well done mate. You could be our 2nd string keeper if you like? ;)

I could have sworn I chipped it right into your arms though? - or was that ANOTHER chance I screwed up?? lol

On a side note: OMG can we stop with all this drinking BS now, f*ck I have been told I'm persistent and annoying but this is lame now. Both of you are now making yourselves look like cnuts. Give it a rest.

You should research taking the piss - the reason people take the piss is to get a reaction / bite, which you both do, time and time again :D

That was another chance you fckued up, well, it was probably you getting scared when I charged out at you ;)

TBL, you're only in first because you've played more games than us :D

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was another chance you fckued up, well, it was probably you getting scared when I charged out at you ;)

TBL, you're only in first because you've played more games than us :D

That, and we only had 9 guys :D

You scared the sh*t out of me IS21, I have a phobia of Carnie's!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hear Missions home pitch is shutdown already....any truth GT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0