Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL D3 Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
so wats the deal with the North Coqu Renegades???

same team as last year or improvements?? or wat?

Supposedly they changed their entire roster. I don't think half of those guys ever played before.;) Last year when we would scrimmage against them at practice with our usual 8 or so guys and them with a full team, we would win 10-0. It would be nice to actually be able to bring some players up to div 2 for a change.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats what third div is all about. You can have a power team or a flop. There is some third div teams as good as div two or one. Just because they are older they stay down . Means nothing. They player smarter soccer. It will be tough season to see who gets to the top. Best of luck to all.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who is the squad to beat in this Division then? New to div.3???

We (poco pacific) decided to stay in Division 3, we were 14 wins 3 ties and 1 loss less year. I'm sure that anything less than a record like that will be a dissapointment. Although we are getting a little older I'm looking forward to the season. I actually think we are a better team from last year, ( we've coaxed a few more older guys out of retirement ). Lets get the tri-cities derby on in 3A!

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (poco pacific) decided to stay in Division 3, we were 14 wins 3 ties and 1 loss less year. I'm sure that anything less than a record like that will be a dissapointment. Although we are getting a little older I'm looking forward to the season. I actually think we are a better team from last year, ( we've coaxed a few more older guys out of retirement ). Lets get the tri-cities derby on in 3A!
You should go and play in division 2 and give the rest of us in div 3 a chance.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thats very Surrey Rangerish of you:D

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm curious why did you guys decide to stay in Div.3, looks like you guys could have competed in Div.2. Even if you were regulated you still would be back in Div.3. ????

Also what's the deal with the LUFC Clones coming back to Div.3 when they finished midtable (5th place) in Div.2 ??????

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Titans - a bunch of old guys, some who can still play a bit. Picked up 4 or 5 younger players this season to do the running for us.
Sounds good! Looking forward to a good first match of the season, U guys play out of Westview Turf in Maple Ridge? Because there is 3 freakin Westveiw parks hahah

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good! Looking forward to a good first match of the season, U guys play out of Westview Turf in Maple Ridge? Because there is 3 freakin Westveiw parks hahah
Turf field is at Westview Secondary school, 20905 Wicklund Ave Maple Ridge.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also what's the deal with the LUFC Clones coming back to Div.3 when they finished midtable (5th place) in Div.2 ??????

We had 4 original guys that started the clones leave us for the over 40's, 2 guys quit cause of injuries including our goalie who kept us in a lot of games last year. And then we lost 3 guys who just didn't have any heart. So we lost 6 core guys who you could always count on coming to every game including the 7pm's on sundays. We just felt with what we had and that the rest of the team is another year older we just couldn't compete in div 2. We knew at the end of last year that 4 guys were leaving for the over 40's but the 5 other guys decided to quit at the beginning of august. I think div 3 will be fun this year and the beer will still taste really good no matter how we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0