Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results & Banter March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well i guess this website is quiet this time of year , lets try and start something up here , hmm , we could discuss ref improvment serggestions or any league improvments you guys would like to see , even the world cup , ill start by saying maybe a fitness test and an eye examination for all refs , id pay a little extra for that . As far as the league goas , id like to see teams that finish 1st have no choice but to move up but i think you all know how i feel about that . As for the world cup , hmm spain , and the foxs reach say that they will open up early for games , ill be going back to AA after the world cup . Also if anyone , and i mean anyone (including KH you fat fcuk) wants a kick around this spring/summer then message me right away , there is lots going on this side of the bridge , or if your team wants an exerbition game and a few beers after just let me know .
one other thing , if you think that this website is usefull or entertaining for you then for the sake of , what $30 and change , just subscribe , its worth supporting .
If my spelling is off then i appologies , I went out on the beer last night for the 1st time in 6 months and had no choice to get the hair of the dog at 930 this morning , probly thats why im rammbling on about bullsiht , dam wife hid my emergency scotch so had to resort to a citris vodka , its not bad with a little ginger ale , lets just say there is no more hang over until tomorrow .. I expect someone to reply so ill be back on after another drinky

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miner show up for our last game with ten guys awesome rockets are killing us three zip or should I say the shite ref

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pylons v sundowners tommorrow in a battle of who will show up with less players. 4 weeks in a row we have had 5 guys at practice. at least the beer is cold.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This time of year sucks when you have nothign to play for and guys just don't care about showing up. fcuking brutal. oh well on to Baseball season.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pylons 0-2 Sundowners. yeah we won a game. we had 2 subs, they had non. i've never heard a team whine so much about nothing calls. get over it pylons. mean nothing game, both teams played like it. both teams pretty much used the 1st half for warm up.
on to summer.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
well looks like another year in div 3 for the magpies ... shitty deal, we were looking forward to moving up.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well looks like another year in div 3 for the magpies ... shitty deal, we were looking forward to moving up.
dude , email the league , pacific have no intention of going up , they never did , they should have gone last yr but they didnt , if they did go last yr then you would have got 2nd , thats been my gripe all season , you guys deserve it so take there spot .

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
So some things are still to be decided for final placement,which teams are the best of div.3 and which teams should go up that didn't finish in a promotion spot.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners wll be playing div 4 this year. naturally of course. we are also in the new co-ed league this year. should be fun.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector,

2 Things. I havent been on take the piss for a while and just read your comments from february. Im the Renegades player u were talking to in the middle in our 2-2 game. We like to play your team as well...good fun football. As for that idiot from poco, he better watch it next year. The other thing, i hear a rumour your might retire? any truth behind that? id strongly encourage u to play again..its fun playing against u and u still got it

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector,

2 Things. I havent been on take the piss for a while and just read your comments from february. Im the Renegades player u were talking to in the middle in our 2-2 game. We like to play your team as well...good fun football. As for that idiot from poco, he better watch it next year. The other thing, i hear a rumour your might retire? any truth behind that? id strongly encourage u to play again..its fun playing against u and u still got it

We have a few idiots, you have to be more specific. We are going up next year so we'll see you in fall 2011. Div 3 was fun, we had some tough games and I had the most fun playing than I have had for a few years. Good luck to everyone next year.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have a few idiots, you have to be more specific. We are going up next year so we'll see you in fall 2011. Div 3 was fun, we had some tough games and I had the most fun playing than I have had for a few years. Good luck to everyone next year.

Canuckboy as shocking as this is we're not talking about you or Pacific. Some clown on the Poco Express has been picking fights with almost every team and and tackling guys dirty. I wish Pacific all the best in div2 you guys will be fine CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0