Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] MOTW Week 10

FVSL Div 1 MOTW Week 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK here it is.
Better late than never

Standings:
1Port Moody Gunners
2SFC Rangers
3TWU Titans
4Peace Arch Utd
5Peace Arch Selects
6Mission SC
7Dewdney Utd
8Aldergrove Warriors
9Poco City Reserves
10Dewdney Razorbacks
11LUFC Athletic12North Delta FC
13LUFC Dynamo
14Surrey Sporting
15SFC Strikers
16Sikh Utd Eagles
17GEU Knights
18Aldergrove Utd

This Weeks Games:
Aldergrove Warriors vs Dewdney Razorbacks
Sth Aldergrove ParkSat 2pm

North Delta FC vs Poco City Reserves
Delsom TURFFri 9pm

GEU Knights BYE

Mission SC vs Aldergrove Utd
Mission SportsplexSun 6:30pm

LUFC Dynamo vs SFC Strikers
Willoughby TURFSat 5pm

Peace Arch Selects vs LUFC Athletic
Sth Surrey Ath TURF #10Sat 6:30pm

Sikh Utd Eagles vs Port Moody Gunners
Newton TURF #1Sat 6pm

TWU Titansvs Surrey Sporting
Willoughby TURF EASTSat 11:15am

Peace Arch Utd BYE

Dewdney Utd vs SFC Rangers
Pitt Athletic #1Sat 2:15pm

M's OTW:
Dewdney Utd vs SFC Rangers
Peace Arch Selects vs LUFC Athletic
Aldergrove Warriors vs Dewdney Razorbacks
(here's a case where i don't think that Port Moody Deserves MOTW.The win is a given, no way they'd lose to Sihk, impossible, no doubt here. Jinx, Jinx. :) )

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta go Rangers / Dewds. Match has top of the table implications for the Rangers, while Dewds are in our boat, playing for pride and a Pak Cup run.
Thinking a low scorring game here w/ Rangers on top.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney to win, the team is closer to healthy and need to get a win while Rangers are likely just hoping for a 0-0 tie.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers are seeing an end to the tough run of games. When you look at key game on the sched- and you see yourselves being top of the table- you circle a few. I know they rated us as a key game, and clearly the Gunners. 4 points out of those 2 games is pretty good. They get past you and I think they are on cruise control.

Anyhow, their still being in the hunt will have them very motivated for a win, and their back-line and keeper give them a difficult defence to bend.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think rangers will beat dewdney too... of course, haven't seen rangers play, but we beat dewdney:D rangers appear to be a good, experienced team, as written about here so i'm thinking they have the advantage... however, a tie would be nice for our standings...

big game for us, as we seem to come up a little bit short against the weaker teams - all our points loss were to the bottom 3 teams :mad: we need to keep it simple and play the way we do against better teams...

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're getting 3 key players back this week after 3 tough matches without them. Unless they have improved their defense from last year, I don't see us having any trouble scoring goals. Dewds 3-1 just like last year.

JTL

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're getting 3 key players back this week after 3 tough matches without them. Unless they have improved their defense from last year, I don't see us having any trouble scoring goals. Dewds 3-1 just like last year.

JTL

That would be 3-2 then.

The wind played a huge role last year.
15 mins in it was 3-0.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL

No trouble scoring goals? You are aware they only have 6 against right? Rangers 2-0.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The team you lost to is not in the bottom 3. They're only 2 points behind you.

my bad... mixed up dewdney razorbacks and geu knights.. haven't played knights yet...

that was our first game and we really should have won it... but old news now...

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I havent seen any games this year, yet, but it sounds like Dewds have created a lot of chances and put away very few. Rangers have typically been better at keeping the ball out of their net than scoring. United need this win if they hope to keep the top 3 in view, they are well rested and sounds like they have some players back, it will be a close one, Dewds 2 Rangers 1.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a thought guys, if you vote for "other" in the poll. Please post who you think the MOTW is and why? That way i can take that into account the next week.

I'm guessing Mr Goldenboot has voted for Port Moody being that's his team but why?
Do you think that #1 versus #16 in the standings is going to be a barn burner? Is it the game that everyone should come to see because it will be a match we'd never forget?

Fill us in?

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Utd Eagles are an extremely underrated team. They have only lost most of their games by small margins (minus their season opener) and unfortunately came up with some ties instead of wins. This is a solid looking bunch of players with good skill. All they need is a little motivation to keep at it for the full 90. IMO this should not be a push over. I have watched this team grow and unite as the season has carried on, this will be a solid game for sure (Sikh vs PM)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Utd Eagles are an extremely underrated team. They have only lost most of their games by small margins (minus their season opener) and unfortunately came up with some ties instead of wins. This is a solid looking bunch of players with good skill. All they need is a little motivation to keep at it for the full 90. IMO this should not be a push over. I have watched this team grow and unite as the season has carried on, this will be a solid game for sure (Sikh vs PM)

Really? Who the hell are you trying to convince? Moody by 3 goals is the over udner and Sikh likely won't score!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley Strikers/Langley Dynamo is the MOTW.

Whalley needs to win as their schedule after Christmas reeks of demotion. They need these points or I don't see them finish out of the bottom three.

Dewdney game will be cancelled because of rain.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't think so Franchise. Somebody thought it would be a good idea to put turf at Westview.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0